7 Kyle Isbel, OF
8 Khali Lee, OF
9 Jonathan Bowlan, RHP
10 Carlos Hernedez, RHP
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 04:24 PM 06-19-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Wat what?
When did fake Andy ever talk in that video?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06-19-2021, 05:12 PM
This message has been deleted by Deberg_1990.
Deberg_1990 05:14 PM 06-19-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3VTM3fgyVI
Thanks for that!
[Reply]
TLO 05:20 PM 06-19-2021
So are we just going to let Kowar pitch out of the pen in low leverage situations for now?
[Reply]
srvy 05:32 PM 06-19-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
When did fake Andy ever talk in that video?
There is more than one video of that guy. Scroll down to the next video.

Here I'll make it easier for you

pic.twitter.com/fExdskr3Z7

— Nikki B (@ilovepepper34) June 19, 2021

[Reply]
cabletech94 06:50 PM 06-19-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Years ago, there was a Guy Fieri looking guy in the stands. And it completely fooled the Royals broadcasting team. Joel Goldberg even went into the stands to interview him. I wish I could find the video of it? This was around 2008 to 2010….
I watched that game and remember that too. I recall thinking to myself “man, guy seems like an arrogant prick” in the interview they had.
Guess we know why now.
[Reply]
gblowfish 08:16 PM 06-19-2021
I looked up Dozier and Soler's stats through today's games. I was jazzed coming into the year for the promise of both of these guys. The original plan was they were supposed to be the number four and number five guys going into the season. Both guys are hitting under .190, and the amount of bad ABs and especially strikeouts are unbelievable. I captured Soler's numbers just as a Royal, didn't grab his Cubs stuff as that really doesn't apply now. Dozier was the eighth player selected in the draft his year. He had a very good year in 2019 and has tanked ever since. Soler has always struck out a lot, but lots of power hitters strike out a lot. He has drawn over 20 walks this season. Only thing is, you need Soler for firepower. You need him to drive in RBIs, not walk. Dozier kind of reminds me a little of late career Jeff Francouer. Had a flash or two in his career, then spiraled down and down and never got back to his promise in Atlanta. He did play 12 years and was a career .261 hitter. I don't know if Dozier is going to last that long in MLB at the rate he's going. Dozier has whiffed 59 times and he's hitting 90 points below his career average, which is currently .238. Maybe this is what and who he really is. Both of these guys may be responsible how many runners we've stranded in scoring position thusfar. I don't know what their stats are for stranding runners, but it's most likely up there among the team lead. I don't think Soler will be here next year. Dozier's new contract means they need to figure out what the Hell is wrong with him, and try to get him back to at least being an average MLB player. I'd take a .240 hitter for the rest of the season if he can manage that.
Attached: Dozierstats.jpg (39.3 KB) soler.jpg (37.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:50 PM 06-19-2021

"Cal Eldred came out for a mound visit. Brad Keller gave up a bomb..." https://t.co/oVoUgxkh52 pic.twitter.com/RkJYpotv8F

— Royals Review (@royalsreview) June 19, 2021

[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 07:03 AM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I looked up Dozier and Soler's stats through today's games. I was jazzed coming into the year for the promise of both of these guys. The original plan was they were supposed to be the number four and number five guys going into the season. Both guys are hitting under .190, and the amount of bad ABs and especially strikeouts are unbelievable. I captured Soler's numbers just as a Royal, didn't grab his Cubs stuff as that really doesn't apply now. Dozier was the eighth player selected in the draft his year. He had a very good year in 2019 and has tanked ever since. Soler has always struck out a lot, but lots of power hitters strike out a lot. He has drawn over 20 walks this season. Only thing is, you need Soler for firepower. You need him to drive in RBIs, not walk. Dozier kind of reminds me a little of late career Jeff Francouer. Had a flash or two in his career, then spiraled down and down and never got back to his promise in Atlanta. He did play 12 years and was a career .261 hitter. I don't know if Dozier is going to last that long in MLB at the rate he's going. Dozier has whiffed 59 times and he's hitting 90 points below his career average, which is currently .238. Maybe this is what and who he really is. Both of these guys may be responsible how many runners we've stranded in scoring position thusfar. I don't know what their stats are for stranding runners, but it's most likely up there among the team lead. I don't think Soler will be here next year. Dozier's new contract means they need to figure out what the Hell is wrong with him, and try to get him back to at least being an average MLB player. I'd take a .240 hitter for the rest of the season if he can manage that.
Yeah, these two, along with Keller, are by far the biggest reasons for KC's struggles this year. Three players who have proven they can play in the past, not playing anywhere near their capabilities. If those three play like they're supposed to, this team is likely in the thick of the playoff race.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 07:06 AM 06-20-2021
What does Edward Olivares have to do to get some playing time? Benintendi is hurt, Dozier is like 0 for 100, Gutierrez is garbage, Taylor is awful, Soler can't hit or field. I can't understand why they keep trotting out 4-6 automatic outs every day and won't give this guy a chance.
[Reply]
PHOG 08:45 AM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
What does Edward Olivares have to do to get some playing time? Benintendi is hurt, Dozier is like 0 for 100, Gutierrez is garbage, Taylor is awful, Soler can't hit or field. I can't understand why they keep trotting out 4-6 automatic outs every day and won't give this guy a chance.
Matheny
[Reply]
srvy 09:17 AM 06-20-2021
I watched The Padre's and Reds last night and was sad to see Tatis reinjured his shoulder and had to come out of the game.

Hope it isn't a prolonged injury needing surgery. He is such a fun player to watch that the whole Padres team is entertaining.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:46 AM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
I watched The Padre's and Reds last night and was sad to see Tatis reinjured his shoulder and had to come out of the game.

Hope it isn't a prolonged injury needing surgery. He is such a fun player to watch that the whole Padres team is entertaining.
They're hoping they can delay the surgery until the offseason
[Reply]
srvy 10:09 AM 06-20-2021
Thanks! I hope he doesn't become injury prone like Mondi. That's my adopted NL team. Entertaining bunch and very hard to hate on.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:38 AM 06-20-2021
I like watching the Padres too. Good young team, good balance. MLB network shows a lot of their games, since they are a West Coast Team they're on late at night often. Petco Park has been rockin. Since San Diego lost the Bolts, they're the only game in town now.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 01:19 PM 06-20-2021

Your Double-A leader in home runs is Nick Pratto (@n_pratto)!

A 3-run shot in the first inning is his 12th of the season, giving him sole possession for the most home runs in all of Double-A!@RoyalsPD pic.twitter.com/3406kl7PiK

— NW Arkansas Naturals (@nwanaturals) June 20, 2021

[Reply]
Page 196 of 440
« First < 96146186192193194195196 197198199200206246296 > Last »
Up