ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 344
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** The Official Chiefs vs bengals game day thread*****
big nasty kcnut 12:00 AM 01-29-2023
It's time to finish this. Welcome to the ARROWHEAD INVITATIONAL!
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:35 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I can’t believe people actually eat this shit, no less brag about it. Disgusting

Good God, I had no idea they put beans on there too. I would'nt feed that shit to my worst enemy let alone to someone I like. Cinci needs to be nuked for creating that fucking abomination
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:38 AM 01-29-2023
Guys, Pacheco is going to bounce one outside and just flatten Apple on the way to a 60 yd TD in the first quarter, I just feel it in my gut!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:40 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
It’s not an exaggeration to say that I feel like a fire-breathing dragon because I’m dying to be so fucking loud at this game.

Eviscerate these bitches.
Rattle their bones.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:41 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
I hope Frank has an explosive diarrhea attack straight into Burrow's mouth, and Frank names the move "The Skyline"
The Cincinnati Steamer...
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:44 AM 01-29-2023
Back up RG and Playoff Frank Clark, you say?

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:45 AM 01-29-2023
Getting ready to hit the road... rested my voice all day yesterday so I can YELL LIKE HELL.

IT IS OUR DAY!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:45 AM 01-29-2023
I’ll say this:

As Chiefs fans over the last few years since we won the Super Bowl there have been a lot of asymmetric games emotionally. And by that I mean that in almost any game we’ve had since - if asked before a game which would dominate - I would say I’d be more down after a loss than up after a win. Because we were the Chiefs and we were expected to win.

I genuinely think this game evens it out. As painful as it will be to deal with the ‘0-4 vs the Bengals’ narrative and everything that that entails for the endless Mahomes vs Burrow comparisons if we lose, the sweetness we’ll be tasting if we take these fuckers out is absolutely worth the risk. I am soooo happy we have the opportunity to attempt to avenge this and break their necks today.

Said another way, this is just a super high risk/reward game where I don’t feel disadvantaged emotionally ahead of time. Cannot. fucking. wait.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:50 AM 01-29-2023
The vibe that our boys have put out there this week almost makes me feel sorry for what's about to happen to those cocky pieces of shit.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:52 AM 01-29-2023

Normal early tailgating to get into Arrowhead, I see. Nothing new. pic.twitter.com/OoBUpEmUSq

— Harold R. Kuntz (@HaroldRKuntz3) January 29, 2023

[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:53 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
The vibe that our boys have put out there this week almost makes me feel sorry for what's about to happen to those cocky pieces of shit.
Chiefs are focused.

Our team just needs to keep the emotions in check and talk their own shit once the game is over. Really need to avoid ref job penalties for taunting and extending their drives.

Talk all the shit we want AFTER the game.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 08:54 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I’ll say this:

As Chiefs fans over the last few years since we won the Super Bowl there have been a lot of asymmetric games emotionally. And by that I mean that in almost any game we’ve had since - if asked before a game which would dominate - I would say I’d be more down after a loss than up after a win. Because we were the Chiefs and we were expected to win.

I genuinely think this game evens it out. As painful as it will be to deal with the ‘0-4 vs the Bengals’ narrative and everything that that entails for the endless Mahomes vs Burrow comparisons if we lose, the sweetness we’ll be tasting if we take these ****ers out is absolutely worth the risk. I am soooo happy we have the opportunity to attempt to avenge this and break their necks today.

Said another way, this is just a super high risk/reward game where I don’t feel disadvantaged emotionally ahead of time. Cannot. ****ing. wait.
Man, I could not agree more. That’s exactly how I feel.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 08:54 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Good luck to those brave souls. Its gonna be a cold one.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 08:56 AM 01-29-2023
LFG!
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:01 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Chiefs are focused.

Our team just needs to keep the emotions in check and talk their own shit once the game is over. Really need to avoid ref job penalties for taunting and extending their drives.

Talk all the shit we want AFTER the game.
The quiet confidence our boys exuded this week was so good to see. They're all business for this game. I don't think it's going to be close. We're going to punk those bitches
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:02 AM 01-29-2023

[Reply]
Page 11 of 344
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up