Page 11 of 38
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Headed to Placencia Belize for NYE
Skyy God 11:56 AM 12-17-2021
…..
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:21 AM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
I’m not posting any pics of her face or me at all.

Will upload some booty pics later tho.
No one asked to see her Sarah Jessica Parker looking face or your 400 pound ass
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:51 AM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Iguana island requires a boat trip. If one wanted I think you could even kayak there from Leeward Marina but our boat just picked us up on the beach by our hotel. It’s completely uninhabited, except by a unique species of iguanas only found on a few places such as that island. What we loved about it is that they take you to these islands and areas that are completely uninhabited and unspoiled by anything. Look the same as they did 1000 years ago. So lots of good shelling also. The one we did was a half day, four hours I think and included a few islands. It’s a fairly short boat ride so you get plenty of time to explore.

They dove for fresh conch along the way and prepared it along with rum punch for a snack. They gave the conch shells to whoever wanted them so we got a couple. We did snorkeling but I can’t recall if it was the same boat and excursion. We also did parasailing which I bet the young people would enjoy.
Thanks for all the info, Brother!
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:04 AM 01-04-2022
You guys are hijacking Cave Te'os thread here.
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:09 AM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
You guys are hijacking Cave Te'os thread here.
Crave Johnson
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:09 AM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Have you ever been? The beach is amazing. Typically ranked top 1-3 in the world. Not a ton to do there on the island but that’s the point. Horse back riding or a boat excursion to iguana island is fun though.
Coincidentally, I've been considering a career change into the profession of beach ratings judge.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:56 AM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Coincidentally, I've been considering a career change into the profession of beach ratings judge.

Good luck. It’s all about who you know. They don’t let any old schmuk walk on the beach all judging and then write about it.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:59 AM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Thanks for all the info, Brother!

No problem. I’ll be interested in how that all inclusive is. I know it’s super expensive as we had looked before but on a place like Providenciales it might be more worth it than other places because there aren’t tons of other restaurants or things to explore besides the backyard of the hotel at the beach.
[Reply]
TimBone 12:12 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
We’re back.

Zero excursions, just a lot of sex and lounging by various pools.

10/10
You coulda done that at a Days Inn.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:06 PM 01-04-2022
So not one post from Belize though?
[Reply]
threebag 01:17 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
So not one post from Belize though?
Why would anyone post while on vacation?

Unless, the vacation sucks, someone else is flooding your SO or waiting for Western Union from mom?
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 01:33 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by threebag02:

Unless, the vacation sucks, someone else is flooding your SO or waiting for Western Union from mom?
Or if you wanted to brag about your wife to sex-starved Midwesterners on a football message board.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:37 PM 01-04-2022

So what you’re saying is even though he was posting while on vacation, and it wasn’t from Belize, that he wasn’t posting while on vacation? Also, lots of people post on vacation. At the resort I was at, everyone was on their phones constantly. I guess maybe because we were actually out of the country instead of at Silver Dollar City??
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:45 PM 01-04-2022

Depends on what kind of vacation, I guess.

If you load up on shit to do, you may not have any downtime to browse the internet.

If you plan relaxation time, sitting by the pool only goes so far for me until I'm turning on Netflix or internet browsing, etc.

If it's a staycation, then maybe you post pictures of other people and places, because you likely have lots of downtime. Maybe put some content behind it like you're actually there, really get into it.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:50 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

If you load up on shit to do, you may not have any downtime to browse the internet.

If you plan relaxation time, sitting by the pool only goes so far for me until I'm turning on Netflix or internet browsing, etc.

If it's a staycation, then maybe you post pictures of other people and places, because you likely have lots of downtime. Maybe put some content behind it like you're actually there, really get into it.
Yeah, I'm doing #3.

[Reply]
kstater 02:26 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

So you're saying, if you're doing a staycation, you'd post pictures of say, a girl at a pool, from your house? That seems like an odd thing to do.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 11 of 38
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up