ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 54
« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Colts
carcosa 06:24 PM 01-05-2019
They just beat up on a dogshit Texans team despite only sacking Watson 3 times. Their defense couldn't get pressure against the worst OL in the NFL.

So, how many touchdowns will Mahomes throw??
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:51 AM 01-08-2019
Watson had Windows ALL DAY LONG and couldn't fit in the throws. It was sickening.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:51 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I am somewhat surprised that it seems the majority of Colts fans think this will be a standard win for them where they just run the ball and play some defense. Just sort of assuming they will stop the Chiefs. They are also strangely comfortable with their defense letting the Chiefs do whatever they want as long as it’s not a long TD. The thing though is that they can go 75 yards in 6 plays just as easily as they can make one big play because Mahomes will absolutely shred the zone defense.

Against the Steelers our longest play was only a 40 yard reception. But we had three receivers total 18 catches for 299 yards at almost a 17 yard average. I think they assume we will dink and dunk like Brady or Rivers but our dinks and dunks are 15 yards not 5 yards. We all saw how open Texans receivers were all over the field. They can’t stop what’s about to happen to their defense.
Colts fans are ALL huge dipshits!
[Reply]
carcosa 10:52 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by deadman:
Sure, they are a top 10 Defense that is devoid of talent. I don't think they will shut down the Chiefs Offense but I do think they can force a few punts and that's all the Colts need.
Lol ok
[Reply]
carcosa 10:53 AM 01-08-2019
It was only a question.

I'm a Colts fan so, sure, I'm hoping for a Colts win. You guys are Chiefs fans so you're all in on the Chiefs. I think the Chiefs are very very good but I think the same about the Colts.

My main goal here is not to troll but to learn more about the Chiefs so, as I watch, I'll know things like "Oh hey, there's Chris Jones, I've heard he is pretty good" or "Damien Williams is someone to pay attention to".

I'd also like to return the favor so you guys know a few things about the Colts. Like, the Colts run a fast, 4-3 Tampa 2, effort-based Defense that includes many unknown players. WLB Darius Leonard (all-pro rookie) and Kenny Moore have been studs for us. Andrew Luck is weirdly athletic despite his size and goofy demeanor and having his best year. TY Hilton is having a huge season even though he hasn't practiced in over a month due to a severe ankle injury. LG Quenton Nelson (all-pro rookie) is a mean and nasty lineman and the main reason we've gone from the worst O-Line to the best this year. RB Marlon Mack is a top 10 back in the league with an average of 75.7 yards a game and 9 TDs.

If the Chiefs win, I'll likely cheer for them throughout the playoffs. A Chiefs vs Saints Super Bowl would be fun but a Colts vs Saints Super Bowl would be even better.
Fuck off
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:53 AM 01-08-2019
I don't think this clown has seen Pat in action yet. The holes his eyes manipulation will create against this zone are going to be something to see...
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 11:04 AM 01-08-2019
It was only a question.

I'm a Colts fan so, sure, I'm hoping for a Colts win. You guys are Chiefs fans so you're all in on the Chiefs. I think the Chiefs are very very good but I think the same about the Colts.

My main goal here is not to troll but to learn more about the Chiefs so, as I watch, I'll know things like "Oh hey, there's Chris Jones, I've heard he is pretty good" or "Damien Williams is someone to pay attention to".

I'd also like to return the favor so you guys know a few things about the Colts. Like, the Colts run a fast, 4-3 Tampa 2, effort-based Defense that includes many unknown players. WLB Darius Leonard (all-pro rookie) and Kenny Moore have been studs for us. Andrew Luck is weirdly athletic despite his size and goofy demeanor and having his best year. TY Hilton is having a huge season even though he hasn't practiced in over a month due to a severe ankle injury. LG Quenton Nelson (all-pro rookie) is a mean and nasty lineman and the main reason we've gone from the worst O-Line to the best this year. RB Marlon Mack is a top 10 back in the league with an average of 75.7 yards a game and 9 TDs.

If the Chiefs win, I'll likely cheer for them throughout the playoffs. A Chiefs vs Saints Super Bowl would be fun but a Colts vs Saints Super Bowl would be even better.
Chiefs defense:

1. Good pass rush. Houston, Ford and Jones can all get to the QB without blitzing. Blitzing would help in certain situations, but Sutton (DC) sucks ass and has no real clue when to send pressure and when not to.

2. Run defense. Occasionally has good moments, but is also prone to break down like a '76 Buick. Not reliable.

3. ILB: For the most part have been slow and ineffective.

4. DB's: Lets just say the most promising player is a young kid named Ward who gave up something like 8 receptions for 100 yards two weeks ago. All joking aside, the safeties have been atrocious all year long and they are still blowing assignments. No accountability. The DB's also like to draw penalties for not being able to turn their heads around. Fuller actually doesn't really suck, and Nelson sometimes makes plays, but for the most part if Luck has time he will pick them apart.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:09 AM 01-08-2019
Our shitty run D seems to be a lot about motivation - not swarming the ball, taking plays off, conserving energy, half-assed tackling, getting blown out of holes, etc.

I am HOPING that motivation is not a problem for this game. Nor is fatigue. I am CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC our run D will have a good game.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:21 AM 01-08-2019
It was only a question.

Pat Mahomes, he’s basically running on God mode. Something tells me you’ll hear his name a lot.

Travis Kelce, he’s only the best TE in the league. It’s a position your team is horrible at defending. Look for a big game.

Tyreek Hill, the guy is faster than your time in the playoffs this year! He’s gonna get past your slow DB’s for a few TD’s this week.

The spirit of Eric Berry, it is known to haunt the sidelines at Arrowhead. Has the ability to limit playing time for certain defenders.

Dee Ford, he’s got a fast first step. Before you know it he’s gonna be in Lucks grill!

Dustin Colquitt, he’s our punter but I doubt you get to see him except for trying to stay warm in the sidelines. But just wanted to let you know he is actually part of the team.

Justin Houston, believe it or not he may end up covering Hilton at some point because Bob Sutton.

Chris Jones, he has a large penis (see combine) and he’s not afraid to drag it across your face while he rushes the qb, or let’s a runner run right past him.

Bob Sutton, you look to our sidelines and find the old man looking lost and confused? That’s our DC, he likes Metamucil and Werthers. Look for him to not comprehend the adjustments that need to be made.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:21 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Our shitty run D seems to be a lot about motivation - not swarming the ball, taking plays off, conserving energy, half-assed tackling, getting blown out of holes, etc.

I am HOPING that motivation is not a problem for this game. Nor is fatigue. I am CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC our run D will have a good game.
If this defense can't get hyped for this game.....then all of them can be fucking cut in the offseason.
[Reply]
EyePod 11:31 AM 01-08-2019
+1 for the avatar. Mankind / Mick Foley is incredibly underrated in the history of wrestling.
He's the GOAT! His book is a top 5 of mine all-time. Even my wife, who hates wrestling, loves the book.
[Reply]
EyePod 11:35 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Dee Ford was insanity this year. I don’t think people here appreciate it as much as they should.

Justin Houston gets hated on by everyone as well but I don’t think a darling like Melvin Ingram was any more productive this season.

And Chris Jones just did his thing.
It's Dee's money year. It's not too surprising. Remember Houston the last year of his contract?
[Reply]
Tonka83 11:36 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Pat Mahomes, he’s basically running on God mode. Something tells me you’ll hear his name a lot.

Travis Kelce, he’s only the best TE in the league. It’s a position your team is horrible at defending. Look for a big game.

Tyreek Hill, the guy is faster than your time in the playoffs this year! He’s gonna get past your slow DB’s for a few TD’s this week.

The spirit of Eric Berry, it is known to haunt the sidelines at Arrowhead. Has the ability to limit playing time for certain defenders.

Dee Ford, he’s got a fast first step. Before you know it he’s gonna be in Lucks grill!

Dustin Colquitt, he’s our punter but I doubt you get to see him except for trying to stay warm in the sidelines. But just wanted to let you know he is actually part of the team.

Justin Houston, believe it or not he may end up covering Hilton at some point because Bob Sutton.

Chris Jones, he has a large penis (see combine) and he’s not afraid to drag it across your face while he rushes the qb, or let’s a runner run right past him.

Bob Sutton, you look to our sidelines and find the old man looking lost and confused? That’s our DC, he likes Metamucil and Werthers. Look for him to not comprehend the adjustments that need to be made.
Funny but also 100% true.
[Reply]
deadman 11:38 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:

Well done sir :-)
[Reply]
arrwheader 11:46 AM 01-08-2019
Colts won because the Texans suck. They were paper tigers and so are the colts they were less paper tiger than the Texans. If Watson didn’t suck he would have hit wide open guys and scored more than 7 points. If Indy was better they would have scored more points than 21 and not basically got shut out in the second half.

Chiefs execute and no stupid fucking fumble to yourself or passes to yourself stupid ass fucking fluke plays and we win by two touchdowns.
[Reply]
notorious 11:50 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Colts won because the Texans suck. They were paper tigers and so are the colts they were less paper tiger than the Texans. If Watson didn’t suck he would have hit wide open guys and scored more than 7 points. If Indy was better they would have scored more points than 21 and not basically got shut out in the second half.

Chiefs execute and no stupid ****ing fumble to yourself or passes to yourself stupid ass ****ing fluke plays and we won’t by two touchdowns.
Absolutely.

We’ve seen so many freak lucky plays it’s become normal, though.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 54
« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Up