ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 378
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110160 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
tyecopeland 11:31 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Will the Warriors get lucky again this year and win a Championship?
Will the nba outlaw all basketball games except for ones played in the Chase Center?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:57 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Will the Warriors get lucky again this year and win a Championship?
I don't see much reason why they wouldn't unfortunately. The league is as weak as it has been in years and they've been going through the motions doing as little as possible all season. Wiggins probably will have to return at some point, though, because somebody is going to have to play defense on that team in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Eureka 01:19 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Will the nba outlaw all basketball games except for ones played in the Chase Center?
That depends on if Lebron returns to the playoffs.

Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I don't see much reason why they wouldn't unfortunately. The league is as weak as it has been in years and they've been going through the motions doing as little as possible all season. Wiggins probably will have to return at some point, though, because somebody is going to have to play defense on that team in the playoffs.
Good input. They seem to always find a way to be relevant in the playoffs.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:54 PM 03-15-2023
Ja suspended 8 games..well really 2 since he already missed 6. There you go Pond.

The NBA is suspending Memphis Grizzlies star Ja Morant for eight games without pay for conduct detrimental to the league, sources tell ESPN.

— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) March 15, 2023

[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 05:07 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Ja suspended 8 games..well really 2 since he already missed 6. There you go Pond.

Sounds like he’s already out of the counseling in Florida if he met with Silver today too. I like it. Excited to have him back. He should be well rested and ready for the playoff push. Hopefully we get Adams back for the playoffs too. Losing BC with the Achilles injury was a pretty big blow. He was a nice spark plug in the playoffs last year. No way they would have beat the Wolves without him.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:23 PM 03-15-2023

I wish I could say I'm shocked LeBron's team lost to the worst team in the league without him, but then again, LeBron's teammates have been letting him down for years.

Which is odd, since I'm told LeBron only plays on "Super Teams".

— Barry (@BarryOnHere) March 16, 2023

Regrettable, but the Lakers are who we thought they were. Nothing without LeBron.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:26 PM 03-15-2023

Regrettable, but the Lakers are who we thought they were. Nothing without LeBron.
And Anthony Davis.

Could you just fuck right off already? And take that one-note cocksucking troll Barry with you?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:27 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
And Anthony Davis.

Could you just **** right off already? And take that one-note cocksucking troll Barry with you?

Worst loss the Lakers have had in the LeBron era.

Steph's teams go on multiple 5 game win streaks without him, LeBron's teams can't beat the worst team in the league without him.

Sad. Don't forget this when people put Steph > LeBron all-time after this year b/c of rings.

— Barry (@BarryOnHere) March 16, 2023

[Reply]
staylor26 09:28 PM 03-15-2023
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 09:30 PM 03-15-2023
Imagine being so insecure about Lebron's legacy that you have to constantly talk about Steph and the Warriors and actively root against them.

But you truly believe he's better than Jordan huh?

[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:05 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Imagine being so insecure about Lebron's legacy that you have to constantly talk about Steph and the Warriors and actively root against them.

But you truly believe he's better than Jordan huh?

Don't let Aaron Rodgers joining the Jets distract you from this fact:

Steph Curry blew a 3-1 lead in the NBA Finals with a 73 win team and not even 2 weeks later was in the Hamptons begging Kevin Durant to join him like a beta cuck and he gets ZERO shit for it.

— Barry (@BarryOnHere)
March 15, 2023

[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:06 PM 03-15-2023
Curry is literally having one of his greatest games ever tonight (17/23 through 3 quarters for 41 points), but hopefully Kawhi can get this done tonight for a win anyway. If that happens, Curry will get just a little taste of what it's like to be LeBron over the past two decades.
[Reply]
Eureka 09:02 AM 03-16-2023
Well Curry was developed along with Clay/Green which has been the staple of the Warriors teams championships.

Your tweet about Durant being the sole reason that the Warriors have won championship is kind of mute when one looks at all the seasons Durant has had outside of the Warriors. Now he did help them win but it should also be noted that "dream teams" don't always work out.

Hating on Curry does not make Lebron better. Lebron is one of the greatest players of all time no doubt.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:21 AM 03-16-2023

Lebron plays absolutely no defense anymore. He has to save his energy to score points and cant exert himself or he will get injured. Lakers aren't really any better with him or without him. Makes little difference.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:24 AM 03-16-2023
Why couldn't LeBron have Currys personality? Thats all that was needed for him to be marketable to the masses. Or even better...like Mahomes. Its sad. Lebron is part of the reason the NBA has become a segmented media label. I want the NBA to be for all. It isnt unfortunately. Its something the league needs to solve, but they seem happy just being a distant 2nd to the NFL.
[Reply]
Page 60 of 378
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110160 > Last »
Up