ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 38
« First < 212728293031 32333435 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefsaholic - robbed a bank
Dante84 04:49 PM 12-19-2022
So, the guy who wears the wolf suit and does the hype videos and goes to every game and makes funny memes disappears from Twitter over the weekend, with no posts from the Texans games.

Lots of people in “Chiefs Twitter” were worried about him since he normally tweets a ton.

Turns out the dude ****ing robbed a bank. Can’t make this shit up.

:-)OOO CHIEFSAHOLIC BRO https://t.co/QziLGJlTaK

— Stefan ��*��️ (@ChiefsPIsWin_) December 19, 2022

Welp don't expect him in any future chiefs games... pic.twitter.com/sivNPJW5Dm

— Carson Hudkins ����CHIEFS �� (11-3) �� (@Carson_Hudkins) December 19, 2022

[Reply]
Spott 05:30 PM 04-26-2023
Originally Posted by Womble:
If he was to show up at the draft he would blend in quite well if he wore his wolf outfit. I'm sure there will be a few others cosplaying as Chiefsaholic and it's such a dumb thing to do that he'd get away with it because no one could possibly be that ****ing stupid to go as themselves when they are wanted by the FBI.
It would be pretty funny if a large group of people showed up dressed like Chiefsaholic and he shows up dressed normal and no one recognizes him.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:44 PM 04-26-2023
The wolf suit should be stuffed and placed strategically in the crowd
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 08:25 PM 04-26-2023
I had a Chiefaholic custom jersey made years ago. I can't make it to the draft, but I bet it would turn a lot of heads in the crowd.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 09:49 PM 04-26-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
There sure are a lot of Chiefs fan narcissists who turn out to be weirdos.
There’s like a 2,000% chance this is true.
[Reply]
Womble 01:12 AM 05-12-2023
Is featured in the Chargers fixture release video :-)

https://youtu.be/F5FBAbbDBh0

[Reply]
alanm 04:51 AM 05-12-2023
Is featured in the Chargers fixture release video :-)

https://youtu.be/F5FBAbbDBh0

Wow.. He's still running?? Can't believe he hasn't been caught yet.
[Reply]
Stewie 01:06 PM 06-02-2023
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Xaviar Babudar, the Kansas City Chiefs superfan accused of robbing a bank in Tulsa County, Oklahoma, has landed on the Greater Kansas City Crime Stoppers most wanted list.

The website listed Babudar as the fifth most wanted fugitive.

Babudar, 28, has been on the run since he removed his ankle monitor and missed an arraignment hearing in Tulsa County in March.

After missing court, a $1 million bond warrant was issued for Babudar.

Babudar was arrested on Dec. 6, 2022, after allegedly robbing a Tulsa Teacher Credit Union in Bixby, Oklahoma.

Court documents revealed Babudar walked into the bank, pointed a gun at an employee's chest and made them take him to the bank's vault.

Babudar told the employee he'd "put a bullet" in their head if he wasn't given $100 bills. He later escaped the bank with a large amount of money.

Police arrested Babudar the same day and recovered ski goggles, a paintball mask and Black CO2 pistol from him.

Prior to his arrest, Babudar had a strong social media following where he was known as ChiefsAholic.

On his Twitter account, Babudar documented trips he took to Chiefs game across the country as well as bets he placed on the team.

The Twitter account, which had thousands of followers, has since been deleted.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:16 PM 06-02-2023
They're never gonna catch DB Cooperaholic
[Reply]
wazu 01:16 PM 06-02-2023
I'm glad that the winning ways of the Charger's social media department do not seem to translate to what they put on the field.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 01:54 PM 06-02-2023
Maybe if he robs 1,000 banks we will sign DeHop....
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:01 PM 06-02-2023
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Show us on the doll where the bank robber touched you.
He is scummy as shit. More traumatized a poor young woman for life by pointing a gun at her chest and threatened her life just so he could go to a Chiefs game. All that crazy shit to try and prove to people that he wasn't a huge low life loser that never accomplished anything in his life.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:11 PM 06-02-2023
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
Maybe if he robs 1,000 banks we will sign DeHop....
We're at 2k now. D-Hop is a greedy bitch
[Reply]
Womble 02:51 PM 06-02-2023
He should go rob another bank and take a few hostages. Instead of the usual "I want a helicopter to the local airport and a plane to take me to Belize or they all get it" he should demand the Chiefs sign DHop and trade/release CEH. That would be the right thing for him to do.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:36 PM 06-02-2023
He should go rob another bank and take a few hostages. Instead of the usual "I want a helicopter to the local airport and a plane to take me to Belize or they all get it" he should demand the Chiefs sign DHop and trade/release CEH. That would be the right thing for him to do.
I mean if he could swing a trade of CEH, then all would be forgiven by me at least.
[Reply]
SAGA45 04:23 PM 06-02-2023
They will never catch the Babadook.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 38
« First < 212728293031 32333435 > Last »
Up