ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1500 of 4814
« First < 500100014001450149014961497149814991500 150115021503150415101550160020002500 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:30 PM 03-06-2018
MHM always uses the word “solid” when talking “positively” about Mahomes

If Mahomes is a hit, he’s going to be a lot better than solid

:-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:35 PM 03-06-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
MHM always uses the word “solid” when talking “positively” about Mahomes

If Mahomes is a hit, he’s going to be a lot better than solid

:-)
All we have is one game... not sure what's wrong with solid. I've said repeatedly I hope he turns out to be a great QB, I love to watch passing attacks.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:05 PM 03-06-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
All we have is one game... not sure what's wrong with solid. I've said repeatedly I hope he turns out to be a great QB, I love to watch passing attacks.
I’m just saying he’s a boom or bust guy so if it’s a hit it’s likely to be a huge hit.
[Reply]
Bewbies 01:18 PM 03-06-2018
Don't misread what I typed... I get the excitement. I'm just mocking a few.

Totally... Denver fans have been here before though.

True, 4 of the last 5 seasons were 10+ wins. Solid, no doubt. Doesn't mean that PM picks up right where they left off in 2017... there will be some growing pains. I think he should be a solid player and honestly wish him the best. I like watching good young QBs.
You know the thing I wonder most about Denver and the future is how much the owner getting sick and stepping down will change things.

It took Chunt a long time to get his bearings. And the yahoo y'all had did a pretty damn good job for a long, long time.

Think about what things will be like if the new owners don't know how to cheat as well? :-)
[Reply]
Bewbies 01:19 PM 03-06-2018
I’m just saying he’s a boom or bust guy so if it’s a hit it’s likely to be a huge hit.
Based on what we've read about his work ethic, and what we've seen on the field with his physical ability - the hope he busts is hoping for injury.

He may not end up a first ballot hall of famer, but he is going to be really, really damn good if all we've read about how he works and loves the game continues.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:50 PM 03-06-2018
So again, what was so wrong with just saying he was 'strong'?

Originally Posted by Bewbies:
You know the thing I wonder most about Denver and the future is how much the owner getting sick and stepping down will change things.

It took Chunt a long time to get his bearings. And the yahoo y'all had did a pretty damn good job for a long, long time.

Think about what things will be like if the new owners don't know how to cheat as well? :-)
Yeah, Pat having alzheimers was tragic and it's unfortunate there was no real heir ready to take over. The new leadership will have to find their way, they have a legacy to uphold.
[Reply]
Bewbies 02:16 PM 03-06-2018

Yeah, Pat having alzheimers was tragic and it's unfortunate there was no real heir ready to take over. The new leadership will have to find their way, they have a legacy to uphold.
Hopefully they suck at holding up said legacy. :-)
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:59 PM 03-06-2018
We live in the upside down. Denver fans hoping for the QB retread, wanting to draft a ****ing OG in the top 5. KC fans excited about the future because of their 1st round QB....
Sadly you have no D to bail him out. No way he protects the ball like alice did, he was brought in to have the balls to throw it and as we saw in the 5th PS game last year he threw an INT on an over throw.

You guys have one Pass rusher, 2 if you count Jones I guess but that is a huge drop off from 2-3 years ago right there. You traded away your only good CB and are trying to fill his absence with a 3rd year Slot CB and a bust cast off from the Raiders.

Throw in the loss of DJ and Peters not there to jump routes with his quickness and you aren't forcing the turnovers like you did before even with Berry coming back 100% from the same injury that slowed DJ down.

So as much as everyone says Denver is going to have to give up a Good CB to get a QB you guys have lost even more. Not having those draft picks given up to get Mahhmoes really hurt. Talib isn't even the best CB on the Broncos, Harris is. Broncos have a luxury of riches at CB and can afford to lose one guy. You guys don't have that same luxury and you have a young QB to break in. You can't afford to have him throw 20 INT's a year.
[Reply]
Bewbies 04:02 PM 03-06-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Sadly you have no D to bail him out. No way he protects the ball like alice did, he was brought in to have the balls to throw it and as we saw in the 5th PS game last year he threw an INT on an over throw.

You guys have one Pass rusher, 2 if you count Jones I guess but that is a huge drop off from 2-3 years ago right there. You traded away your only good CB and are trying to fill his absence with a 3rd year Slot CB and a bust cast off from the Raiders.

Throw in the loss of DJ and Peters not there to jump routes with his quickness and you aren't forcing the turnovers like you did before even with Berry coming back 100% from the same injury that slowed DJ down.

So as much as everyone says Denver is going to have to give up a Good CB to get a QB you guys have lost even more. Not having those draft picks given up to get Mahhmoes really hurt. Talib isn't even the best CB on the Broncos, Harris is. Broncos have a luxury of riches at CB and can afford to lose one guy. You guys don't have that same luxury and you have a young QB to break in. You can't afford to have him throw 20 INT's a year.
You suck at this. You have no QB, pick at 5 and your team is old.

Bad combo when your GM sucks at his job. You do you though.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 04:11 PM 03-06-2018
You suck at this. You have no QB, pick at 5 and your team is old.

Bad combo when your GM sucks at his job. You do you though.
And KCs shitty defense held Denver’s piss poor team in check. Also with backups and third stringers. LOL
[Reply]
RunKC 04:11 PM 03-06-2018
Oh no! Mahomes threw an INT in his first start! That means he’s a bust amirite?!

I bet that dumbass kranzrectum didn’t realize that Elway threw 14 or more INT’s 9X in his career
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 04:13 PM 03-06-2018

Since when has Mahomes shown he’ll throw 20 INTs? He never did in college. His one turnover against Denver was when he was amped up to start the game. That’s expected.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:13 PM 03-06-2018

Opinions of Chris Harris, Talib, Riddick, Payton, Reid>Kranz dickweed.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:17 PM 03-06-2018
Also, if you go back and look at the footage, Mahomes was under pressure pretty much every throw against Denver with that backup offensive line and he still made great throws.

I've never seen a first year qb with that kind of pocket presence.

He's going to be special.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 04:23 PM 03-06-2018
https://mobile.twitter.com/realmnchi...46089326882816

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 1500 of 4814
« First < 500100014001450149014961497149814991500 150115021503150415101550160020002500 > Last »
Up