ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>L'Jarius Sneed Car Shot Up In Louisiana ... Police Say DB Not Involved
Tribal Warfare 03:18 PM 05-20-2022

TMZ Sports has learned a car belonging to Kansas City Chiefs cornerback L'Jarius Sneed was shot up in Louisiana. https://t.co/JiBCar73mh

— TMZ Sports (@TMZ_Sports) May 20, 2022

Spoiler!

A statement #Chiefs CB L’Jarius Sneed’s agent Saffarah Lawson. Sources and Minden Police have told me, @RapSheet and @TomPelissero throughout the day Sneed was not arrested and merely detained for questioning. Minden PD told me earlier this afternoon the investigation is ongoing. pic.twitter.com/f3kIAzFtsi

— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) May 20, 2022

[Reply]
ModSocks 03:27 PM 05-20-2022
Gotta stay out the hood, man. Once you made it, you don't go back. Too many bad hombres out there itching to slide on a young man with money.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:34 PM 05-20-2022

Per source, Chiefs CB L’Jarius Sneed was not on the scene or even in his hometown yet when a car in his name was shot at. Thankfully he’s alright.

— Matt Verderame (@MattVerderame) May 20, 2022

[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:35 PM 05-20-2022
Stay away from that shithole
[Reply]
DaFace 03:43 PM 05-20-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Gotta stay out the hood, man. Once you made it, you don't go back. Too many bad hombres out there itching to slide on a young man with money.
Seems like he comes from about as rough a past as you can, but he has a good head on his shoulders. Hopefully he can stay above the fray.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:53 PM 05-20-2022
One of my favorite Aqua Teen quotes is, "Yes, you farted. You got a paper mill coming out your butt, and it smells like Louisiana"
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:05 PM 05-20-2022
Probably loaned a car to Sorensen. No hell is raised like a Morman with a hair across his ass
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:15 PM 05-20-2022
Wait til middle of the season, Dirty Dan will be found in the trunk of a burning 84 Skylark.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 04:17 PM 05-20-2022
Glad he’s ok and had nothing to do with the incident. He’s spoken about the hood shit his family and ex friends have been involved with growing up and I’m glad he’s for the most part totally separated himself from those troubled people. Sneed seems like a humble guy, I’m really hoping he stays on the right path himself.

Maybe this is even more of a lesson to ENTIRELY remove himself from Louisiana and just call that a dead road, and those who wanna find him can get his info in better places
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:19 PM 05-20-2022
Seems like a nothing burger but just the idea crossing my mind of losing Sneed is a tragic one. Wrap that kid in bubble tape
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 04:22 PM 05-20-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Seems like a nothing burger but just the idea crossing my mind of losing Sneed is a tragic one. Wrap that kid in bubble tape
Well, it’s not a total nothing issue when that part of town he’s from is super riddled with crime. Go there enough times and those jealous fools who are mad he made it will be trying to hunt him down again.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:27 PM 05-20-2022
Stay out of the state o Louisiana. I hope he has a body guard he needs one.

Who the fuck has it out for him and his family?
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:27 PM 05-20-2022
You have no idea if his car was targeted because of who he is
[Reply]
CoMoChief 04:29 PM 05-20-2022
Why do these idiots go back to the hood after they've made it?

Just so fuckin stupid.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:32 PM 05-20-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
You have no idea if his car was targeted because of who he is

Yeah just a coincidental shooting of Sneed car

They had no idea whose car that was :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up