ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Pee for 54 straight days or sporadically throughout your life
Just get it over with - pee for 54 straight days 8 15.69%
Peeing for 54 days would be an issue - do it throughout my life as needed 21 41.18%
What is this shit? I hate the offseason. 22 43.14%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Peeing: What would you do?
frozenchief 11:12 PM 05-18-2022
So I recently read that the average adult takes about 15-20 seconds to pee each time they pee. This is just the time for peeing and does not include getting ready, such as getting in position, etc.

Figuring 80 years of life, 8 times to pee per day (about average), 20 seconds per pee (high end but accounts for getting ready, etc.), this translates to roughly 54 days of your life spent peeing.

This is a good 54 days of your life peeing as I calculate.

Here’s my question: would you rather go the rest of your life peeing like normal - middle of the night, sometimes urgent, sometimes inconveniently - or would you rather just spend 54 days straight peeing (assuming that your lifetime supply of urine was not deposited in your bladder all at once so as to burst your bladder and cause you numerous other health issues)?

This is probably the result of me having an edible in an attempt to sleep and my mind just wandering.
[Reply]
seclark 02:13 PM 05-19-2022
When you have to piss, you take your time no matter how long it takes and make sure your bladder is empty. If you don’t, small stones can start to build up in your bladder and the doctor has to run a tube that at the time appears the size of a fire hose with a claw on the end up your pecker and pull out those fucken rocks.

So, I piss often and I take my time.
Also mix in some cranberry juice 🥤 imo
sec
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:16 PM 05-19-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Then I'd break my record of jizzing for 52 straight days by two days!!
Okay now this is epic
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:22 PM 05-19-2022
Originally Posted by seclark:
When you have to piss, you take your time no matter how long it takes and make sure your bladder is empty. If you don’t, small stones can start to build up in your bladder and the doctor has to run a tube that at the time appears the size of a fire hose with a claw on the end up your pecker and pull out those fucken rocks.

So, I piss often and I take my time.
Also mix in some cranberry juice 🥤 imo
sec
My biggest fear.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:24 PM 05-19-2022
That dick don't run me I run dick!
[Reply]
scho63 02:27 PM 05-19-2022
ONCE AGAIN LORD, I BEG YOU TO GET THE NFL SEASON UNDERWAY!
[Reply]
seclark 02:45 PM 05-19-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
My biggest fear.
Gave me a Valium before like fuck that, 1 Valium for sticking a claw up my cock? Then the nurse comes in and started washing me up saying she was going to numb me, so she grabs my crank and puts a syringe in the hole and BAM! She squirts that whole syringe right up into my nuts, bladder, I think I might have tasted it.
I said “what the fuck, lady?”, and she said it was best to get it done as fast as possible.

So, I suppose it worked as well as it could. Doc came in and ran that hose(tube) up and pulled out three stones. I watched it with him on a tv the whole time. Nurse stood there holding my poor dick the whole time.

Got done limped out to where the wife was waiting for me and she took me home, whimpering like a kicked dog. Felt like I was pissing razor blades for a few days.

Fuck that nurse
sec
[Reply]
threebag 02:57 PM 05-19-2022
Originally Posted by Hoover:
This makes me feel better.

I'm a quick pee-er, but it always seems like the dude next to me is peeing a massive amount that goes on for like 3-five minutes. I always figured something is just wrong with me.

What gives?
I piss like a race horse, long and steady stream.
[Reply]
threebag 03:03 PM 05-19-2022
How about a 124 day shit?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:09 PM 05-19-2022
I'll start as an infant. My mom will be mad, but it's only 54 days for her as well. Less than two months old and never have to change a pissy diaper again.
[Reply]
notorious 03:12 PM 05-19-2022
When pounding beers I like the break from conversation and take a long, relaxing piss.

Mark me down for "spreading it out".
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:19 PM 05-19-2022
Would you rather:

1. Always feel like you have to take a shit, but never shit

Or

2. Shit like normal, but never know when it’s coming
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 03:34 PM 05-19-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Would you rather:

Or

When you say never know when it's coming you mean like it could happen any time of day or it will just happen with no warning as in if I don't happen to be already sitting on the toilet I'm just going to shit my pants?
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 03:49 PM 05-19-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Would you rather:

Or

Your options are shitty!
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:56 PM 05-19-2022
Restroom breaks are very valuable for checking your phone and taking a break from extroverts. I can't see giving that up.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:37 PM 05-19-2022
You wouldn't have to wait in line in the bathroom waiting for an opening at the urinal trough at Arrowhead during half time or any time of game. Not even have to worry about a Johnny on the Spot that stinks.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up