ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 488
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2022 Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 10:55 AM 03-13-2022
Legal tampering period begins tomorrow, March 14th. Throw all of your rumors and moves in here.

Obviously, for the people who hate mega threads, feel free to create a new thread for larger moves and anything Chiefs.

DANIEL SORENSEN IS NO LONGER ON THIS TEAM!
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:14 AM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
You spelled Ward wrong.
lol I just updated my post to include him. those are the only two the rest can go I don't care
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:14 AM 03-14-2022
Pringle is fine, but I’ll never understand the infatuation that some have with him. Is it just the local connection?
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:14 AM 03-14-2022
If Pringle wanted to come back on a contract equal to a WR4....then sure. He's old though and I'd rather just get younger at that position.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:15 AM 03-14-2022
Pringle can go, too.

He's not an "ascending" player as some people say. He's 28 years old. He is right now what he's always going to be.
[Reply]
-King- 09:16 AM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Pringle is fine, but I’ll never understand the infatuation that some have with him. Is it just the local connection?
I mean that and he was our 2nd best receiver. He would be great in a WR3 role with 2 established WR in front of him. We just didn't have that but he made the most of what he has.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:16 AM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Pringle can go, too.

He's not an "ascending" player as some people say. He's 28 years old. He is right now what he's always going to be.
Same thing with Darrel Williams. Dude isn't getting any better at this point.
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:17 AM 03-14-2022
Bills cut their RT

Is he worth a fuck?

Bring him in Carl for looks
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:18 AM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I am not infatuated with him but he is a solid WR and very good ST player. You need those type of guys.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:19 AM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I am not infatuated with him but he is a solid WR and very good ST player. You need those type of guys.
I don't know about anyone else but I'm tired of this roster being filled with STs players because Toub wants them.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:21 AM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
We badly needed this. Can't keep bringing back the same guys trying to replicate 2019.
Correct.

The 'run it back' tour was wrongheaded in real time. It was proven to be a mistake even more when the additions to the team in 2021 made such massive contributions. That was the kind of kick-start we needed in 2020 as well. Instead we got a JAG runninback, Gay spent most of the season hurt, Niang opted out. And we didn't do anything in FA because we shot our wads bringing back chaff like Niemann and Sorensen.

So all we really added to that squad was Snead, Remmers and Dana. And not only was it evident in 2020, it just festered as 2021 came along.

The team needs significant roster turnover at this point. You've got about 10-12 guys that truly matter and the rest of them are pretty much fungible and can/should be replaced by younger and more dynamic versions.

Stasis is really bad for an NFL team. You have to be headed one direction or another. Even if you're headed down a tick, that's fine if there's a plan that will allow you to use it as a 'clear the books' year and jump ahead the following season.

But standing still is almost invariably the wrong decision.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:22 AM 03-14-2022
I agree with this. I wasn’t specifically referring to you.

He’s fine, but absolutely replaceable. Some people act like he’s a core piece to the team or could be a star.

Far from it. He’s a 3/4 WR. He was our second best WR last year, but that’s more of a critique on the rest than it is a compliment to Pringle.

If he wants to come back dirt cheap, I’d welcome him. I don’t think he should though. He should go get every dollar he can.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:22 AM 03-14-2022
They're awfully nice to have around...until they cost real money.

You build 'em, you don't buy 'em.

Pringle was a virtually free pickup who got better every year here and forged himself an NFL career. It's easy to see why people root for him. But now you can either retain him cheap or move along.

There's nothing gained by getting in a bidding war for his services.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:24 AM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Bills cut their RT

Is he worth a fuck?

Bring him in Carl for looks
Out with the old Daryl Williams, in with the new?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:26 AM 03-14-2022
Pringle was fine for what he was. Wish him luck on screwing some team over for a big pay day. Just not here.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:34 AM 03-14-2022
Bills wanted Williams back as a guard, he was terrible at tackle last year.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 488
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up