ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 29
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CP Get together? 10/10 Bills game
burt 01:51 PM 05-22-2021
Okay, looks like 10-10 is gonna be the best available day for the most CP'ers. I have decided to have it at a Raytown Park so we don't have you yahoos traipsing through my humble abode. Alcohol IS allowed just no glass bottles. I have it narrowed down to a park less than 7 miles from the stadium, I just need to get one of the 2 reserved. I am going to check them out tomorrow.

I will provide a large cooler(or 2, subject to RSVP's), small grill, name tags, a fairly decent blue tooth speaker and, of course, my world famous chili. I will probably front y'all some all beef dogs and buns as well.

The shelter will cost me and I won't complain. BUT donations, requests, tips(actual advice) and RSVP's would be accepted graciously. No, I won't get you a rib eye!

Doors will open at noon and go to when y'all get the hell out or 20 minutes before kick off. Unless we figure out how to watch the game there in the shelter....

RSVP'ed

Bugeater, KurtCobain, IowaHawkeyeChief +1, ThyKingdomCome15, htismaqe , ChiTown , βearcat(with testicles)

burt , Mrs. burt, Raiderhader, , bevischief,

Hopefuls:

Strongside, crazycoffey, , HayWire, gblowfish.

Bolded = reconfirmed.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:43 PM 09-03-2021
why wouldn't you watch the game in the shelter?

if you have power, plug in a TV and a pair of bunny ears.
[Reply]
burt 02:10 PM 09-03-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
why wouldn't you watch the game in the shelter?

if you have power, plug in a TV and a pair of bunny ears.
Originally Posted by sedated:
I've got the tools to watch games anywhere (specifically the noon games at a 3pm tailgate). Too early to know if I will attend, but if so and there is interest, I could bring that.

Or obviously, the leftovers (I'd expect most people to go to the game, time permitting) could reserve a spot at a nearby sports bar.
I'm hoping that sedated decides to come and bring his"tools" Otherwise, I may find a way. Or even better...YOU attend and bring a tv and antenna. I'd kinda like to meet you! The shelter does have numerous outlets.
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:47 PM 09-03-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
Okay....this is rapidly approaching. The Shelter has been rented. Name tags are here. I have a game for set up. What I really want is a head count. I can add and delete right up to 10-6...but any info on who's in and who is out would be appreciated. So far, I have

RSVP'ed

Bugeater, KurtCobain, Rasputin, IowaHawkeyeChief, ThyKingdomCome15, htismaqe , ChiTown , βearcat(with testicles)

burt , Mrs. burt, Domer, Raiderhader,

Hopefuls:

Coach, Cntrygal, Stronside, bevischief, crazycoffey, Nzoner

AND if you like your chili super spicy, Domer is bringing his. Holy F-me, it's hot!!!
Still in. Looking forward to it :-)
[Reply]
burt 03:06 PM 09-03-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Still in. Looking forward to it :-)
I'd say you're in.....you da man!!!!!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:06 PM 09-03-2021
Okay....this is rapidly approaching. The Shelter has been rented. Name tags are here. I have a game for set up. What I really want is a head count. I can add and delete right up to 10-6...but any info on who's in and who is out would be appreciated. So far, I have

RSVP'ed

Bugeater, KurtCobain, Rasputin, IowaHawkeyeChief, ThyKingdomCome15, htismaqe , ChiTown , βearcat(with testicles)

Hopefuls:

AND if you like your chili super spicy, Domer is bringing his. Holy F-me, it's hot!!!
I'm in and will have my fellow season ticket holder, so 2. We will bring our fair share, let me know if there is anything specific you need. Thanks for planning.
[Reply]
burt 08:23 AM 09-04-2021
Bug, you still in?????
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:18 AM 09-04-2021
Bug, you still in?????
Yep, and I will bring a TV and antenna to watch the game.
[Reply]
burt 01:11 PM 09-04-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Yep, and I will bring a TV and antenna to watch the game.
If I have another son, I'm naming him Bugeater!
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:22 PM 09-04-2021
I’ve been trying to find an Uber…
[Reply]
KurtCobain 08:39 PM 09-04-2021
Reconfirming.
[Reply]
bevischief 08:40 PM 09-04-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I’ve been trying to find an Uber…
From Texas?
[Reply]
Coach 10:38 PM 09-04-2021
Will have to respectfully decline, as an obligation has came up that I am unable to skip.

Apologies.
[Reply]
tooge 08:23 PM 09-05-2021
Ill go if Cosmo, Adolfallofhisballs and rodeopants go
[Reply]
Cntrygal 08:28 AM 09-06-2021

RSVP'ed

Hopefuls:

I'm going to have to catch you all another time. :-)

CCI (Cancer Care Institute) scheduled me to go in to see my oncologist and get some more bloodwork done on the 11th.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 10:52 AM 09-06-2021
I might come out for this, will need to talk to wife and see if we have plans
[Reply]
Page 14 of 29
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up