Dante84 11:45 AM 04-25-2020
More to come!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:37 PM 04-13-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He's not extension eligible yet.

Can't until after year 3.
Yeah, next year then. He's such a great defender at the LOS as well as deep routes. Don't let him leave.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:23 PM 04-13-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
I think I'm the only person on here who doesn't think he should've been a Pro Bowler last year. I get it, loads of potential, he does some things very well, but he is absolutely not worthy of big money at this point.
Second year player, I'm pretty sure he played with a heavy heart for second half of the season. He was well deserved of the probowl for his play on the field. He made some out standing plays and at the point it's time for the Chiefs to extend him he will be well worth big money. He is one I hope can retire a Chief. Although several would be nice but most wont retire as a Chief but it be cool if he played his entire career as a Chief. That's how much I like L'Jarius Sneed. Most can kick rocks if they are too greedy or if we can trade them for picks before they get past their prime like we did Tyreek. I want continue replacing the old vets with young draft picks and get guys that can fill holes but not expensive FA.
[Reply]
JPH83 04:33 PM 04-13-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Second year player, I'm pretty sure he played with a heavy heart for second half of the season. He was well deserved of the probowl for his play on the field. He made some out standing plays and at the point it's time for the Chiefs to extend him he will be well worth big money. He is one I hope can retire a Chief. Although several would be nice but most wont retire as a Chief but it be cool if he played his entire career as a Chief. That's how much I like L'Jarius Sneed. Most can kick rocks if they are too greedy or if we can trade them for picks before they get past their prime like we did Tyreek. I want continue replacing the old vets with young draft picks and get guys that can fill holes but not expensive FA.
See I just completely disagree with that bit. I really don't think his coverage was anywhere approaching pro bowl level. I think people are massively projecting what they think he will be not how he's playing, and for whatever reason I think his mistakes just get missed way more than Ward, Hughes and Fenton's did last year. I think Fenton was much more consistent and gets far less appreciation.

But I guess it's just the way we see things. His rookie year was really good and everything else you say I'm cool with. I'd love him to develop here and stick around.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 04:35 PM 04-13-2022
I don’t think there’s a player on the roster who you don’t think is a pro bowl player.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:00 PM 04-13-2022
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
I don’t think there’s a player on the roster who you don’t think is a pro bowl player.
I didn't think Honey Badger deserved it but he's gone now. I thought Ward was our most improved defensive player but didn't think he was pro bowl. Certainly not Dirty Dan or Frank Clark or Hitchens. Gay and Bolton played hard and i think next year maybe can make the pro bowl but not this year but they absolutely outplayed Clark and Hitchens and Chris Jones imo was not worthy of the Pro Bowl.

On defense Sneed for sure. Gay and Bolton I'm hoping next year out of that disappointed in Jones wish we could have kept Ward.

So that's one on defense and 3 on the bubble for pro bowl but Ward is gone.

On offense is easy Patrick Mahomes Travis Kelce, Tyreek Hill,
Trey Smith & Humphrey Creed should have made the pro bowl over Orlando Brown. Although I love Orlando Brown he needs a lot of foot work to be better pass blocker but he is mammoth in the run game. Thuney is good but I don't quite think Pro Bowl maybe next year. He may have helped Orlando Brown a lot in the pass protection though.

So on offense possibly 6 pro bowlers.

7 pro bowlers but we have potential for some rising stars and I think Gay and Bolton will be probowlers next year. Jones whiffed on Burros so even though its a regular season honor I'm disqualifying him out of spite. He did however have to take a lot of double teaming for the season.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04-13-2022, 05:09 PM
This message has been deleted by Rasputin.
Rasputin 07:45 PM 04-13-2022
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:

Well kiss my :-) I write all that out and you don't say anything.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 08:09 PM 04-13-2022
Well kiss my :-) I write all that out and you don't say anything.
:-)

I’m not on here 24/7

It was said in jest in respoto your adoration of Hardman and CEH.
[Reply]
In58men 02:57 PM 05-20-2022

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
In58men 03:01 PM 05-20-2022

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:05 PM 05-20-2022
Sneed needs to get the fuck out of that town, and never go back.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:10 PM 05-20-2022
Dang, L'Jarius. Keep yourself away from bad elements. Shutdown cornerbacks are special and we need you.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:12 PM 05-20-2022
Yeah, paying to fly his relatives out for a few days far outweighs the risk of ever returning to Thugville.
[Reply]
TribalElder 03:15 PM 05-20-2022
Frank Clark needs to go down there and handle this shit

it's getting out of hand for real
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:30 PM 05-20-2022
Bulletproof CB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
staylor26 08:58 AM 07-08-2022

The NFL’s best cornerbacks from league execs, coaches, scouts

-Jalen Ramsey’s place at the top hotly debated by some who wonder if Super Bowl performance a sign of things to come

-Young AFC West corner makes huge entrancehttps://t.co/AkN4hLhtVj

— Jeremy Fowler (@JFowlerESPN) July 8, 2022

Sneed didn't make the top 10, but he did get some votes.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 58
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Up