ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 2678
« First < 101617181920 2122232430701205201020 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Mav 10:56 PM 04-27-2017
Congrats Chiefs fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
O.city 10:56 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
He about went and smacked that reporter that called it a reach.

And seriously, Dorsey talks about Mahomes like he's a John Elway/Peyton Manning/Andrew Luck type of prospect.
I guess I'm getting my season tickets tomorrow
[Reply]
OldSchool 10:57 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
For those who don't know, the kid spit out 13-14 word playcalls at Texas Tech and changed coverages. He's miles ahead of Paxton Lynch mentally.
You wouldn't be so sure of that if you watched him play. Dude has way too many plays that make you shake your head and cover your face at the stupidity.
[Reply]
notorious 10:58 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by OldSchool:
You wouldn't be so sure of that if you watched him play. Dude has way too many plays that make you shake your head and cover your face at the stupidity.
It happens. It happens even more when you are surrounded by inferior talent.

He is going to have superior talent at KC. Weapons are everywhere, the dust just needs to be blown off of them.
[Reply]
munkey 10:59 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Inspector:
Well shit....I guess I did live long enough to see this.
THIS...We FINALLY drafted the best QB and took a chance in the first round.
[Reply]
hometeam 11:00 PM 04-27-2017
Just got home from the draft party and my jaw is still on the floor.

WE DID IT FAM
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 11:04 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
Exactly what I've been doing with my Bears fan buddy all night, although I keep giving him jabs that we got the better prospect and gave up less for him. Fuck yeah, and Dorsey still has 8 picks to go
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:07 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by OldSchool:
Go suck Alex Smiths taint.
[Reply]
Miles 11:09 PM 04-27-2017
I checked some interviews. Really this is what you guys think is an amusingly heavy accent?
[Reply]
Miles 11:09 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
that never gets old
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 11:10 PM 04-27-2017
The cherry on top was the Raiders drafting the guy with pending rape charges with their first pick.
[Reply]
Sannyasi 11:17 PM 04-27-2017
I found a quote that we can use to get the Alex lovers on board with Mahomes:

B/R: "Some people have called you a gunslinger. You call yourself a gunslinger. Are you conscious of having to be more careful with these throws against NFL defenses?"

Mahomes: "Yeah, definitely. This is a whole different football game than playing in the Big 12—when you have to score 50 points a game to win because the offenses are so good, you have to take more chances and put the ball downfield more. In the NFL, you might be facing a coverage where you don't need to score—you'd like to, but if it's 3rd-and-15, you might want to take a short pass, get better field position, punt the ball and stuff like that. That's a win, and you've got to know what the situations are, and you've got to realize that you have fewer possessions than you have in the Big 12."
[Reply]
RunKC 11:19 PM 04-27-2017
Dude looks like Russell Wilson vs LSU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k4rGwPzAnbo

Burned 1st rd pick Tre'Davious White for a TD and kept making throw after throw and converting plays when his defense gave up 56 points.
The kid has everything you could want. Oozing potential
[Reply]
Hoover 11:21 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey:
The cherry on top was the Raiders drafting the guy with pending rape charges with their first pick.
My brother is a Raiders season ticket holder (sucks except when I go watch the Chiefs kick their ass in his seats) man did he give me shit about trading up for a backup QB.

Now I love the business aspect of the game, and he doesn't give a shit about Alex's contract. Anyway, I've been telling him thats our guy for weeks, but he still was flipping me tons of shit.

As the Raiders pick approached he talked about them drafting King the CB but really wanted Foster. I laughed and told him the Raiders would fuck it up. Then like POS brother I am, I went to twitter so I could scoop his ass, and then it was Conley I couldn't contain myself. I texted, wow, your new cornerback has a lot in common with you punter. Hahahaha, he just vanished. Love it. And then the Broncos picked a dude with a baby. I know they need a big fatty, but whatever, nothing to worry about there. Now Rivers with another WR, that's interesting to me, sad they are playing in a soccer field
[Reply]
staylor26 11:23 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Dude looks like Russell Wilson vs LSU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k4rGwPzAnbo

Burned 1st rd pick Tre'Davious White for a TD and kept making throw after throw and converting plays when his defense gave up 56 points.
The kid has everything you could want. Oozing potential
Holy shit how have I not watched this game?

Good fucking god, my body is ready
[Reply]
Page 20 of 2678
« First < 101617181920 2122232430701205201020 > Last »
Up