ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Mrs Nzoner representing at Pyro Joe's
Nzoner 12:17 PM 05-20-2022
So I was trying to think of something special to do so Kathy(Mrs Nzonr/Pyro Joe) would be remembered this year by our customers who probably don't know she passed.

Anyhow I found this pic of our first year at Pyro Joe's Fireworks and a former client of ours helped with the production etc. Just wanted to share it here and see what you all thought.

God Bless.
Attached: a14.jpg (86.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Katie 02:18 AM 05-21-2022
Looks good, feeling the love!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:40 AM 05-21-2022
Much love to you and Kathy, brother ((hugs))
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:28 AM 05-21-2022
What do I think? I think it's awesome and you're awesome, Joe.

Continued prayers extended your way, bud.
[Reply]
Nzoner 09:17 AM 05-21-2022
Thanks all and good to see everyone.I'm doing okay,trying to stay busy with getting ready for fireworks season.

I did just finish a 13 week course called Griefshare that was in a word excellent. It even included a large workbook and homework each week.If anyone is experiencing grief I highly recommend checking it out as classes are offered nationwide.

Anyhow I'm still waiting on the headstone and they have no idea when so trying to be patient there.

Again thanks to all for prayers,donations,thoughts etc. Today is Kathy's birthday so it's been a bit of a tough morning but I know she's celebrating in heaven and so much more better off than she was here.

I realize gas is high but if you're looking for fireworks this season I sure would love to see any and all of you,even if you don't buy anything. :-)

Take care,much love and may God Bless each and every one of you.
[Reply]
tatorhog 10:01 AM 05-21-2022
I'll definitely be bringing the kiddo out to pick up some fireworks this year. When do you officially open for the season?
[Reply]
Bowser 10:07 AM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
Well done. Tasteful, simple, to the point. Hope you're doing well man.
QFT
[Reply]
Otter 10:29 AM 05-21-2022
:-)

Bro hugs!
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:46 AM 05-21-2022
Really well done. Also, really proud of you for doing the grief work. A lot of dudes just try to "tough it out", which is bullshit. PM me (or post it here) the location of your stand so I can get fireworks this summer.
[Reply]
Snica 05:21 PM 05-21-2022
Very nice Joe. Thumbs way up.
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:39 AM 05-24-2022
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
I'll definitely be bringing the kiddo out to pick up some fireworks this year. When do you officially open for the season?
June 20th and thank you.
[Reply]
Nzoner 11:22 AM 05-24-2022
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Really well done. Also, really proud of you for doing the grief work. A lot of dudes just try to "tough it out", which is bullshit. PM me (or post it here) the location of your stand so I can get fireworks this summer.
You can like my business page here and watch product videos etc

Thanks!!

Address is 17211 US Hwy 71
St Joseph,MO 64505
[Reply]
scho63 07:01 AM 05-26-2022
Great tribute! :-)

I have never taken life for granted; my own, my immediate family and all my friends. It all can be gone in a blink of an eye.

So glad you have a great support system.
[Reply]
Valiant 07:14 AM 05-26-2022
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
Thanks all and good to see everyone.I'm doing okay,trying to stay busy with getting ready for fireworks season.

I did just finish a 13 week course called Griefshare that was in a word excellent. It even included a large workbook and homework each week.If anyone is experiencing grief I highly recommend checking it out as classes are offered nationwide.

Anyhow I'm still waiting on the headstone and they have no idea when so trying to be patient there.

Again thanks to all for prayers,donations,thoughts etc. Today is Kathy's birthday so it's been a bit of a tough morning but I know she's celebrating in heaven and so much more better off than she was here.

I realize gas is high but if you're looking for fireworks this season I sure would love to see any and all of you,even if you don't buy anything. :-)

Take care,much love and may God Bless each and every one of you.
Don't let anyone make you feel rushed on these things..it took my mom almost a year to pay and ship in my dad's headstone.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up