ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>For all the "media experts" doubting the Chiefs...
Vegas_Dave 12:15 AM 05-19-2022
For all of the media experts who either doubt the Chiefs or believe that the Chiefs are no longer the team in the AFC West to beat, let alone the entire AFC, nay, the NFL...

I have 4 syllables for you that you all have seemed to forget...

"Pa•Trick Ma•Homes"

I don't bother to record the names of the offenders to Mahomes' greatness but we all know they will change their tune as he puts it on display yet again.

#InMahomesWeTrust

*this message brought to you by Scotch.

Post Scotch Edit...

Mahomes has had 5 games without Hill... his first game at the end of 2017 (Hill sat with the starters) against the Broncos, and then the first 4 games of 2019.

Combined Stats
125 of 197 - 63.5% Completion
347.4 Yds
8 TD - 1 Int
Rating: 103.1

We should ignore that first game without Hill because he also didnt have Kelce and most of the starters. So that 1st Denver game (which we still won) he was playing with backups.

So if you only look at the 4 with the rest of the starters, but no Hill, here are the worst and best games:

WORST of the 4 Games (by rating)
9/29/19 at Detroit
24 or 42 - 57.1% Completion
315 Yds
0 TD - 0 Int
Rating: 81.0

BEST of the 4 Games (by rating)
9/22/19 vs Baltimore
27 or 37 - 73.0% Completion
3 TD - 0 Int
Rating: 132.0

I have always thought that other than Hill & Kelce, he has never had a great group of targets to throw to. This year, missing Hill will definitely impact the game, but I argue that this is the most overall receiving talent that Mahomes has had as a starter.
[Reply]
chief4life 12:01 PM 05-22-2022

Not just PFF gave the Chiefs an A+ for there draft. Brett Veach is a magician for hitting on picks while drafting at the back of each round! pic.twitter.com/GZYtTPe8aN

— Brad Henson (@bradleychenson) May 22, 2022

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:29 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by chief4life:

LOL @ Quinn, clearly he hasn't seen the 2021 O-Line crew play. Kinnard brings attitude? Creed and Trey brought that in Aces.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:36 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
LOL @ Quinn, clearly he hasn't seen the 2021 O-Line crew play. Kinnard brings attitude? Creed and Trey brought that in Aces.
If Kinnard can be what it looks like he can be and if Brown can continue to grow and improve at left tackle, this line is going to be filthy ass nasty.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up