ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Pee for 54 straight days or sporadically throughout your life
Just get it over with - pee for 54 straight days 8 15.69%
Peeing for 54 days would be an issue - do it throughout my life as needed 21 41.18%
What is this shit? I hate the offseason. 22 43.14%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Peeing: What would you do?
frozenchief 11:12 PM 05-18-2022
So I recently read that the average adult takes about 15-20 seconds to pee each time they pee. This is just the time for peeing and does not include getting ready, such as getting in position, etc.

Figuring 80 years of life, 8 times to pee per day (about average), 20 seconds per pee (high end but accounts for getting ready, etc.), this translates to roughly 54 days of your life spent peeing.

This is a good 54 days of your life peeing as I calculate.

Here’s my question: would you rather go the rest of your life peeing like normal - middle of the night, sometimes urgent, sometimes inconveniently - or would you rather just spend 54 days straight peeing (assuming that your lifetime supply of urine was not deposited in your bladder all at once so as to burst your bladder and cause you numerous other health issues)?

This is probably the result of me having an edible in an attempt to sleep and my mind just wandering.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:34 PM 05-20-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Yes, until you have to go to a relative’s funeral or something like that.
Are we assuming there are no non-related guests? Women look sexy in black.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up