ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 28
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Arizona Audit Update
BleedingRed 01:57 PM 07-15-2021
- 74000 ballots returned that were neve mailed,
- 15000 illegal unregisterd voters,
- 168000 bleed through ballots printed on site.
- Election systems breached and network logs and passwords stolen by dominion.
- Admin passwords across the board were the same


Margin of presidential election in AZ: 10457

Fun stuff!


[Reply]
banyon 03:41 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
They had exhibits, I mean I would say if they testified today about preliminary findings that they have proof...


Or do you think they were paid to manufacture this all, and they can just get away with it.
Also: This is hard to say since they are fighting to conceal their donor list.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:46 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I'm still amazed you are actually this ****ing stupid and keep repeating this lie incessantly as if it were true. You aren't even smart enough to understand why it makes you look like the moron you are.

Its a perfect example of someone who just regurgitates bullshit nonstop, which is all you do.
Once again, plenty of talk, but no evidence. No substance to your post. 2/10.

Let's see the evidence, dickhead.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 03:46 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
He just committed political suicide by saying communism is a failed system and condemned it.
You kinda look like Merkel
[Reply]
Donger 03:47 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
He just committed political suicide by saying communism is a failed system and condemned it.
Biden did?
[Reply]
Eureka 03:54 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I think a lot of people are in that boat.
And some like it that way.




[Reply]
Marcellus 03:54 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Once again, plenty of talk, but no evidence. No substance to your post. 2/10.

Let's see the evidence, dickhead.
You have been given "evidence", multiple times. There is an entire thread with "evidence" in it. There is "evidence" in this thread. None of your Democrat friends will even back you up on this. You don't know what the definition of "evidence" even is and you continually prove it.

There is fraud committed in every single national election held. That's just a fact, and there is evidence of this fact.

You are either dumb as **** or a liar and that really is the only 2 options.

I actually think you are so Goddamn stupid you don't even grasp the argument.
[Reply]
banyon 03:55 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You have been given "evidence", multiple times. There is an entire thread with "evidence" in it. There is "evidence" in this thread. None of your Democrat friends will even back you up on this. You don't know what the definition of "evidence" even is and you continually prove it.

There is fraud committed in every single national election held. That's just a fact, and there is evidence of this fact.

You are either dumb as **** or a liar and that really is the only 2 options.
which post contains the evidence? I am interested to look at it.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:57 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
:-) @ the gnashing of teeth in here. Liberals get so Damn butthurt.
Truthiest truth in the entire thread, lol.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:58 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You have been given "evidence", multiple times. There is an entire thread with "evidence" in it. There is "evidence" in this thread. None of your Democrat friends will even back you up on this. You don't know what the definition of "evidence" even is and you continually prove it.
There is no evidence in this thread, or anywhere else for that matter. That's why you'll run your mouth like a PMSing bitch, but offer nothing of substance.

Originally Posted by Marcellus:
There is fraud committed in every single national election held. That's just a fact, and there is evidence of this fact.

You are either dumb as **** or a liar and that really is the only 2 options.
Voter fraud, yes. Election fraud, no. There is a difference, and that's why your last sentence is ironic.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:05 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I'm still amazed you are actually this fucking stupid and keep repeating this lie incessantly as if it were true. You aren't even smart enough to understand why it makes you look like the moron you are.

Its a perfect example of someone who just regurgitates bullshit nonstop, which is all you do.
I've never seen anyone so vociferous, passionate and vigilant without offering anything of his own, as AOB's vociferous passionate diligence about defending the sacred honor of the clusterfuck of the 2020 election.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:07 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You have been given "evidence", multiple times. There is an entire thread with "evidence" in it. There is "evidence" in this thread. None of your Democrat friends will even back you up on this. You don't know what the definition of "evidence" even is and you continually prove it.

There is fraud committed in every single national election held. That's just a fact, and there is evidence of this fact.

You are either dumb as **** or a liar and that really is the only 2 options.

I actually think you are so Goddamn stupid you don't even grasp the argument.
He's having a very difficult time coming to grips with reality.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:08 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
You kinda look like Merkel
A skinny-ass version.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:09 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Am I pleased that Trump is no longer POTUS? Yes, absolutely.

Am I pleased that Biden is POTUS? No, absolutely not.
Notice I didn't say anything about you being pleased. It has to do with your wanting to think Biden is a legitimate president. Go back and read it again without being dumb.

You even resort to a strawman over a simple statement. Unbelievable!!
[Reply]
Donger 04:12 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Notice I didn't say anything about you being pleased.

You even resort to a strawman over a simple statement. Unbelievable!!

Go back and read it again.
Biden is the legitimate POTUS. Every single recount showed that he won in those states.

Not liking the result doesn't make it illegitimate.

Happy to help.
[Reply]
banyon 04:17 PM 07-15-2021
Weirdest comment I heard from digital forensics guy:

(Paraphrase) Maricopa county told us their election system was a closed loop and does not have contact with the internet. So we asked for their routers, but they refused to give them to us because they said in court docs that it could impact the other parts of county government that do contact the internet on the same router. This indicates they aren’t telling the truth.

Dude seems to be assuming that because other county departments connect to the internet through their router, that means the “closed system” isn’t closed.

Has their expert never heard of a firewall? I mean serious stuff here.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 28
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up