ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 28
« First < 152122232425 262728 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Arizona Audit Update
BleedingRed 01:57 PM 07-15-2021
- 74000 ballots returned that were neve mailed,
- 15000 illegal unregisterd voters,
- 168000 bleed through ballots printed on site.
- Election systems breached and network logs and passwords stolen by dominion.
- Admin passwords across the board were the same


Margin of presidential election in AZ: 10457

Fun stuff!


[Reply]
Bump 07:22 PM 09-24-2021
clowns reciting newspeak while ignoring key details. Typical.
[Reply]
Bump 07:23 PM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Yep. It’s been debunked in the other threads on this. Their # includes people that requested a mail in ballot at their election clerk’s office (which wasn’t therefore “mailed out”.
the TV said it was deboonked!
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:41 PM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
the TV said it was deboonked!
Do you have some kind of macro function on your keyboard that allows you to write things like this in one button or do you actually type the same exact thing out for every single post you make?
[Reply]
0372 07:59 PM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
What fraud? The tweet you posted didn’t allege fraud. It alleged technical violations that aren’t legal reasons to throw the votes out.


Fraud. And lots of it.




[Reply]
0372 10:14 PM 09-24-2021
Highlights from the Arizona Audit.


Some highlights from Dr. Shiva:

Images of ballot envelopes with an approval stamp behind the basic graphics of the envelope, suggesting tampering.

Heat map showing signature legibility percentage flipped from 95% legible and 5% illegible four weeks before the election to an inverse relationship of 5% legible and 95% illegible four days after the election.

34,448 duplicates from 17126 voters. County reported 0.

25% surge in duplicates from November 4th to November 9th.

1,919 blank signatures stamped as approved. County Reported 1,455.

587 bad signatures. County reported 0

934 late returns. County Reported 0

2580 scribbles. County reported 0

Some highlights from Doug Logan, CEO of CyberNinjas:

9,041 more mail ballots returned and recorded than the official number sent.

3,432 more ballots cast than the list of people who show as having cast a vote.

23,344 people voted via mail in ballot even though they showed as having moved and no one with that last name shows as living at that address.

2,600 excess duplicate ballots.

2,382 people voted in person after having moved out of the county.

5,047 voted in more than one county for up to 5,295 votes.

At least one batch of 50 ballots were tabulated twice.

255,326 Early Votes show in the VM55 that do not have a corresponding EV33 entry.

282 votes from deceased.

393 with incomplete names.

2861 voters have shared an AFFSEQ number with another voter.

Some highlights from Ben Cotton, CEO of CyFIR:

Federal law requires election data to be preserved for 22 months following an election. "Maricopa County failed to preserve the operating system security logs" within the required timeframe.

The system had 2 bootable drives, which is not an approved configuration.
More than 85,000 files were deleted between October 28 and November 5th, 2020 and more than 1 million files were deleted between November 1st 2020 and March 16th 2021.

A script was run multiple times to intentionally overwrite the security logs, including the day before the auditors received the system.

They have the screenshots of the people who were at the machines at the times the machines were tampered with.

Maricopa County's system had a single password for all users and administrators. The password was created on system initialization and was never changed.

There were hundreds of anonymous logins including remote logins.

Remote Access, Terminal Services, and IPV6 were enabled on the EMS server. 59 ports open on boot with high port listening activity. Connectivity to the internet has been established, in violation of Arizona law and contrary to what we have been told about the system.

The County's auditors claimed they found no internet history, but CyFIR found significant internet history in unallocated disc space.

One EMS system connection to the internet happened on February 1, 2021, which coincides with the beginning of the audit and a purge of thousands of files.

Overall:

Numerous state laws were not followed.

Chain of custody was not accurately kept, making it impossible who touched what and when.

Obstruction occurred to prevent a full audit.

It was impossible to certify the election.



Karen Fann's letter to AG Brnovich

Senator Kelly Townsend calls for the election to be nullified and for us to move forward with indictments.

41 Legislators from Multiple States Write a Letter to the American People Calling for a 50-State Audit, Decertification Where Appropriate, and Possible Convening of the US House of Representatives
[Reply]
Fish 10:21 PM 09-24-2021
"Calls for the election to be nullified."

Because that's how it works. :-)........
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:38 PM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by 0372:
Highlights from the Arizona Audit.


Some highlights from Dr. Shiva:

Images of ballot envelopes with an approval stamp behind the basic graphics of the envelope, suggesting tampering.

Heat map showing signature legibility percentage flipped from 95% legible and 5% illegible four weeks before the election to an inverse relationship of 5% legible and 95% illegible four days after the election.

34,448 duplicates from 17126 voters. County reported 0.

25% surge in duplicates from November 4th to November 9th.

1,919 blank signatures stamped as approved. County Reported 1,455.

587 bad signatures. County reported 0

934 late returns. County Reported 0

2580 scribbles. County reported 0

Some highlights from Doug Logan, CEO of CyberNinjas:

9,041 more mail ballots returned and recorded than the official number sent.

3,432 more ballots cast than the list of people who show as having cast a vote.

23,344 people voted via mail in ballot even though they showed as having moved and no one with that last name shows as living at that address.

2,600 excess duplicate ballots.

2,382 people voted in person after having moved out of the county.

5,047 voted in more than one county for up to 5,295 votes.

At least one batch of 50 ballots were tabulated twice.

255,326 Early Votes show in the VM55 that do not have a corresponding EV33 entry.

282 votes from deceased.

393 with incomplete names.

2861 voters have shared an AFFSEQ number with another voter.

Some highlights from Ben Cotton, CEO of CyFIR:

Federal law requires election data to be preserved for 22 months following an election. "Maricopa County failed to preserve the operating system security logs" within the required timeframe.

The system had 2 bootable drives, which is not an approved configuration.
More than 85,000 files were deleted between October 28 and November 5th, 2020 and more than 1 million files were deleted between November 1st 2020 and March 16th 2021.

A script was run multiple times to intentionally overwrite the security logs, including the day before the auditors received the system.

They have the screenshots of the people who were at the machines at the times the machines were tampered with.

Maricopa County's system had a single password for all users and administrators. The password was created on system initialization and was never changed.

There were hundreds of anonymous logins including remote logins.

Remote Access, Terminal Services, and IPV6 were enabled on the EMS server. 59 ports open on boot with high port listening activity. Connectivity to the internet has been established, in violation of Arizona law and contrary to what we have been told about the system.

The County's auditors claimed they found no internet history, but CyFIR found significant internet history in unallocated disc space.

One EMS system connection to the internet happened on February 1, 2021, which coincides with the beginning of the audit and a purge of thousands of files.

Overall:

Numerous state laws were not followed.

Chain of custody was not accurately kept, making it impossible who touched what and when.

Obstruction occurred to prevent a full audit.

It was impossible to certify the election.



Karen Fann's letter to AG Brnovich

Senator Kelly Townsend calls for the election to be nullified and for us to move forward with indictments.

41 Legislators from Multiple States Write a Letter to the American People Calling for a 50-State Audit, Decertification Where Appropriate, and Possible Convening of the US House of Representatives
If every single one of these ludicrous things were 100% true, none of it equates to a Trump win.
[Reply]
banyon 10:38 PM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by 0372:
Fraud. And lots of it.



Now you’re back to recycling old arguments that even the audit firms admitted they were wrong about?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mer...s-deleted/amp/
Attached: 50C89A84-655D-480C-A361-E278646CCEF7.jpg (62.2 KB) 
[Reply]
Bump 11:29 PM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Do you have some kind of macro function on your keyboard that allows you to write things like this in one button or do you actually type the same exact thing out for every single post you make?
I should, you guys recite the TV so often it would be more convenient.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:54 AM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
"Calls for the election to be nullified."

Because that's how it works. :-)........
I can acknowledge that there's no Constitutional mechanism for overturning this fraud.

However in regular law fraud vitiates all contracts.

I think this is impeachable if you use Biden's words during the election on how he had the most massive fraud operation going on for this. Was that a slip of the tongue from the old man, that he wasn't supposed to say? Impeach his VP as tainted too. Then there's Pelosi, who spoke in absolute certain terms that Trump was going no matter what, only he doesn't know it. She had to be involved. She was involved in gutting security at the Capitol which looks intentional which would indicate her being in cahoots with FBI involvement in setting up the violence. Arrest her even if that event looke more like an Open House once the people were invited inside. Arrest Wray too. Clean out the entire Augean Stables.

A LOT of people could be indicted. It could bring the govt down. Stay tuned for the next phase of this civil war.
[Reply]
0372 07:22 AM 09-25-2021

🚨🚨🚨25% of duplicates came in between Nov. 4 - Nov. 9th🚨🚨🚨

AFTER they knew how many ballots they needed!
pic.twitter.com/XfEn0xba5O

— Liz Harrington (@realLizUSA) September 24, 2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:27 AM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
clowns reciting newspeak while ignoring key details. Typical.
The lefties, who insisted there was NO evidence, and NO proof because their Legacy Media said it was so, posted in this thread consistently when they thought it was going their way.

Then Gina and cosmps posted two new threads when they got a "leaked" partial draft from the Lying Scum Legacy Media, and their commie cable news.

Now it seems like they have run cover after the full release of the official audit report. Nothing but crickets in here since.

When you check for bad apples in bunch of barrels, you just check one barrel to see if more barrels need inspection. If that first barrel is many that are bad, the case usually follows the other barrels also have bad apples in varying degrees or to the same degree.

I would love to have every state checked. If there's this many issues with this election, there has to be some in previous years. Perhaps not as much as that election year due to the scamdemic.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:31 AM 09-25-2021
Once we're done arresting, indicting, and persecuting those involved in this all the way through the other states after they do a similar forensic audit and canvas, then John Robert's needs to be investigate around the matter of how he adopted his children. If the broke the law he needs to be impeached, removed and replaced with a true Originalist-interpretating Constitutionalist.
[Reply]
Donger 09:33 AM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Now it seems like they have run cover after the full release of the official audit report. Nothing but crickets in here since.
Did we miss the bombshell, or something?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:44 AM 09-25-2021
The release of this info, should be a Wake-Up call to Mediots, especially Donger since it's the same folks behind this fraud, that are not investigating vaccine deaths and complaints that have been reported but ignoring them.

I doubt it will happen though. The cognitive dissonance of who is feeding them news and information, will probably heighten instead. Such is the way of Pravda.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 28
« First < 152122232425 262728 >
Up