ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 28
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Arizona Audit Update
BleedingRed 01:57 PM 07-15-2021
- 74000 ballots returned that were neve mailed,
- 15000 illegal unregisterd voters,
- 168000 bleed through ballots printed on site.
- Election systems breached and network logs and passwords stolen by dominion.
- Admin passwords across the board were the same

Margin of presidential election in AZ: 10457

Fun stuff!

[Reply]
Bump 06:42 PM 07-27-2021
"we know we are on the right side of history because twitter needed to ban the arizona audit account. The more censorship that is needed to push your agenda, the better people you are!"
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:15 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
https://www.britannica.com/biography/Robert-C-Byrd

Better?

Still waiting on your source for black vaccination rates.
Read the whole article on the former KKK leader you posted. Did NOT see one mention of the parties switching. Did you even read your own article??? Lmao, Clown world.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:19 PM 07-27-2021
Hey, look everybody. Here’s an article about when the parties switched. Didn’t read even one line of it (cuz words are racist), but here’s absolute PROOF that the parties switched....- Smokes Penis

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barney_%26_Friends
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 07:31 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Read the whole article on the former KKK leader you posted. Did NOT see one mention of the parties switching. Did you even read your own article??? Lmao, Clown world.
This is why I avoid interacting with the dumber posters on this site. You can't even follow the conversation.

No wonder you bailed on the thread you started.

- Can't follow basic logic.

- No understanding of simple statistics.

- Poor reading comprehension.

It's a wonder you can dress and feed yourself (assuming you do).
[Reply]
banyon 10:53 AM 07-28-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Oh you mean the civil rights act that democrats didn't vote for XD
I thought you were asking when things changed. Now its about whether that change was justified because there were a couple of prominent Southern Dems who weren't on board?
[Reply]
baitism 11:18 AM 07-28-2021
Clearly the Dems could prove how popular Biden is by allowing the audits. Surely, they will find no widespread election fraud and put this issue to bed, right? Right?
[Reply]
Bowser 11:21 AM 07-28-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
I thought you were asking when things changed. Now its about whether that change was justified because there were a couple of prominent Southern Dems who weren't on board?
The Democrats when they realized people were aware of their history and needed to run an end around to clean up their reputations

[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 11:21 AM 07-28-2021
Originally Posted by baitism:
Clearly the Dems could prove how popular Biden is by allowing the audits. Surely, they will find no widespread election fraud and put this issue to bed, right? Right?
How popular is Joe Biden?
[Reply]
Bowser 11:23 AM 07-28-2021
How popular is Joe Biden?

[Reply]
banyon 11:29 AM 07-28-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The Democrats when they realized people were aware of their history and needed to run an end around to clean up their reputations
Maybe looking at the actual history would help?

By party

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_...E2%80%9320%25)

The record of the roll call vote kept by the House Clerk on final passage of the bill
The original House version:[30]

Democratic Party: 152–96 (61–39%)
Republican Party: 138–34 (80–20%)

Cloture in the Senate:[31]

Democratic Party: 44–23 (66–34%)
Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)
The Senate version:[30]

Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)
Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)
The Senate version, voted on by the House:[30]

Democratic Party: 153–91 (63–37%)
Republican Party: 136–35 (80–20%)

By region
Note that "Southern", as used here, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that had made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.[32]

The House of Representatives:[32]

Northern: 281–32 (90–10%)
Southern: 8–94 (8–92%)
The Senate:[32]

Northern: 72–6 (92–8%)
Southern: 1–21 (5–95%) –

:-) I wonder if the civil rights act was voted on under party lines and was opposed by Dems who were secret racists or was it by region. What could I learn from the actual vote count?
[Reply]
Bowser 11:34 AM 07-28-2021
Well don't hold us in suspense, councilor.

And hey, thanks for the tip about the South being racist no matter party line back in the day. Extremely helpful. :-)
[Reply]
banyon 12:43 PM 07-28-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Well don't hold us in suspense, councilor.

And hey, thanks for the tip about the South being racist no matter party line back in the day. Extremely helpful. :-)
I grew up there. It was pretty equal opportunity on that.
[Reply]
eDave 01:43 PM 07-28-2021
Originally Posted by baitism:
In light of current (R) opposition to the Jan.6 investigation (for which they blame Antifa, Nancy, anyone but themselves), I find this post amusing.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:47 PM 07-28-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
In light of current (R) opposition to the Jan.6 investigation (for which they blame Antifa, Nancy, anyone but themselves), I find this post amusing.
*clears throat*

whataboutism
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:40 AM 07-29-2021
https://www.britannica.com/biography/Robert-C-Byrd

Better?

Still waiting on your source for black vaccination rates.
Lmao, yeah I’m sure the same guy who likely killed, assaulted, and hated black people hos whole life had a “change of heart” at some point. Doubt it was a facade to conform to what society had evolved to. I’m sure being outright racist after civil rights happened would have been a hard sell, but hey somehow he bamboozled his black constituents that despite hating them with every cell in his body, and hanging who knows how many, that he was actually a good guy and liked them now. Jesus, you are a fucking clown.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 28
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Up