ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 594 of 1235
« First < 94494544584590591592593594 5955965975986046446941094 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:47 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
Oh NO !!!!!!:-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
oaklandhater 04:58 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Unless it's changed, Florida isn't reporting daily. They are reporting weekly.
seems to be daily


https://news.yahoo.com/covid-surge-f...215900128.html


COVID surge in Florida is at highest point since January, with 17,589 new cases in a day
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:03 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
seems to be daily


https://news.yahoo.com/covid-surge-f...215900128.html


COVID surge in Florida is at highest point since January, with 17,589 new cases in a day
Did you ever hear about a word that rhymes with reasonality?!

It is hilarious almost 2 years into this watching clowns who have no clue what is going on.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:04 PM 07-29-2021
I've never been tested for COVID.

The tests give too many false positives.

You should only get a test if you think you have symptoms.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 05:07 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I've never been tested for COVID.

The tests give too many false positives.

You should only get a test if you think you have symptoms.
100% bullshit


most people are asymptomatic and can still spread it.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 05:08 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Oh NO !!!!!!:-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

FL with the highest covid deaths today but you know whatever Freedums and all that.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:12 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
100% bullshit

most people are asymptomatic and can still spread it.
:-)

string bean pussy
[Reply]
oaklandhater 05:18 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

string bean pussy
:-)


bet welching pos calling any one a pussy
[Reply]
Bowser 05:19 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
100% bullshit


most people are asymptomatic and can still spread it.
You mean most vaccinated people? Seems to be trending that way.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 05:19 PM 07-29-2021

BREAKING: Arkansas Governor Hutchinson declares public health emergency, says masks will not be required and "we're going to be wide open"

— BNO Newsroom (@BNODesk) July 29, 2021



[Reply]
oaklandhater 05:20 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
You mean most vaccinated people? Seems to be trending that way.
fine by me I can give a shit if I spread it to a unvaccinated person fuck em.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:21 PM 07-29-2021
He should really go back and do the shit that didn't work in the first place, great call.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 05:28 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
He should really go back and do the shit that didn't work in the first place, great call.
yeah cause masks don't slow the spread.

Fucking moronic.

is that why blue states have better covid rates than red states ?
[Reply]
petegz28 05:28 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
100% bullshit


most people are asymptomatic and can still spread it.
Most people have ever had Covid at all. Stop making shit up.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:29 PM 07-29-2021
"People are dying and will die, who don't have to die. If you're out there unvaccinated - you don't have to die."

- Joe Biden


Jesus fuck :-)
[Reply]
Page 594 of 1235
« First < 94494544584590591592593594 5955965975986046446941094 > Last »
Up