ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 1268
« First < 6465253545556 57585960661061565561056 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:40 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
BRACE FOR DONGER IMPACT
[Reply]
Donger 04:15 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
BRACE FOR DONGER IMPACT
I suppose I could post an actual COVID-19 death certificate again, sure.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:25 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
February 19, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – Cell lines derived from aborted babies used in the production or testing of various vaccines, including a number of COVID vaccines, most likely came from babies who were aborted alive, and according to the general practice as outlined in medical literature, may have been placed in a fridge while still living where they awaited dismemberment before having their organs harvested, a researcher has found.

NOTE: LifeSiteNews has been permanently banned on YouTube.
https://www.pop.org/which-covid-19-v...borted-babies/
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 06:51 AM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I suppose I could post an actual COVID-19 death certificate again, sure.
that would prove your opinion?
[Reply]
scho63 07:11 AM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
I just signed up here in NJ this Wednesday. I’m probably number 8,999,999 on the list because I healthy and strong like bull and because the vaccine distribution strategy in this state is a shit show.
I know 4 people in NJ including an uncle and no one can get the shot. Everyone is wondering whose at the front of Phil the Fuckup Murphy's list. :-)
[Reply]
F150 07:23 AM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
I know 4 people in NJ including an uncle and no one can get the shot. Everyone is wondering whose at the front of Phil the ****up Murphy's list. :-)
In fact, we’ve administered 100,448 vaccine doses as of February 17, 2021 from NJ website

seems low compared to most other states
[Reply]
F150 07:45 AM 02-22-2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:51 PM 02-22-2021
Former Detroit TV Anchor Karen Hudson-Samuels Dies One Day After Taking COVID Vaccine

https://detroit.cbslocal.com/2021/02...covid-vaccine/

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:59 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
You are on a roll today!! I think I'm going to buy that "pretend T-shirt" for my wife to wear. She is to the point of 'militant' about this whole mask thing.:-)
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:12 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Former Detroit TV Anchor Karen Hudson-Samuels Dies One Day After Taking COVID Vaccine

The Detroit media icon was found dead at her home by her husband last Tuesday, just one day after taking the COVID-19 vaccine but the official cause of her death is still unknown.

68 years old

“We suspect it may have just been a stroke but because of the normal side effects of the vaccine it may have masked that. Hopefully we’ll know soon from the autopsy report,” said Samuels.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:27 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
The Detroit media icon was found dead at her home by her husband last Tuesday, just one day after taking the COVID-19 vaccine but the official cause of her death is still unknown.

68 years old

“We suspect it may have just been a stroke but because of the normal side effects of the vaccine it may have masked that. Hopefully we’ll know soon from the autopsy report,” said Samuels.

[/IMG]

Point made here, I think
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:32 PM 02-22-2021

68 years old

Maybe deplorables beat her to death with a fire extinguisher
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 06:58 PM 02-22-2021
So my dad (late 80s), took the vaccine on Thursday and fainted on Saturday night. Don't know if it was the vaccine though, could just be old age. His body was sore for most of Friday, had diarrhea Fri/Sat. He's doing better today though.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:34 PM 02-22-2021

68 years old

Of course, you buy that bullshit. That sort of report is part of the cover-up for many, many others about 500 now, who died immediately after the vaccine. Even two doctors one in their 30's and another healthy and in his 50's. I said this would happen, that they'd deflect blame from the vaccine for something else—but they wouldn't do that when the called so many deaths covid-based when they weren't. You ignore such corruption by the same people.

Now provide your source and explain all the other deaths immediately after which are called into the CDC from people who's family's were harmed. FDA also keeps tracks of these too.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:45 AM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Of course, you buy that bullshit. That sort of report is part of the cover-up for many, many others about 500 now, who died immediately after the vaccine. Even two doctors one in their 30's and another healthy and in his 50's. I said this would happen, that they'd deflect blame from the vaccine for something else—but they wouldn't do that when the called so many deaths covid-based when they weren't. You ignore such corruption by the same people.

Now provide your source and explain all the other deaths immediately after which are called into the CDC from people who's family's were harmed. FDA also keeps tracks of these too.
My source? Its your link.

[Reply]
Page 56 of 1268
« First < 6465253545556 57585960661061565561056 > Last »
Up