ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 554 of 1235
« First < 54454504544550551552553554 5555565575585646046541054 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:03 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, I do. Nothing was skipped.
:-)
[Reply]
petegz28 11:21 AM 07-26-2021
Psaki just totally ass fucked the "get vaccinated" message. Holy shit!!!

She was asked when the FDA will approve the vaccines and she pretty much said the FDA is working at the speed of science and it wouldn't be responsible to ask them to expedite that.

Meanwhile 2 questions prior she all but blames the un-vaxed crowd for the numbers going the wrong way.
[Reply]
banyon 11:24 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Psaki just totally ass fucked the "get vaccinated" message. Holy shit!!!

She was asked when the FDA will approve the vaccines and she pretty much said the FDA is working at the speed of science and it wouldn't be responsible to ask them to expedite that.

Meanwhile 2 questions prior she all but blames the un-vaxed crowd for the numbers going the wrong way.
If she had said the opposite, you would be complaining that they were willing to rush it for political reasons and it couldn't be trusted.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:24 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
If she had said the opposite, you would be complaining that they were willing to rush it for political reasons and it couldn't be trusted.
Meanwhile the WH doesn't require vaccination
[Reply]
banyon 11:29 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Would assume they are waiting on the same FDA clearance
[Reply]
petegz28 11:29 AM 07-26-2021
Nice deflection. I am pro-vax but when one of the arguments from the vax-hesitant crowd is "the FDA has not approved it" you don't look good telling people to hurry up and shove it in their arm then say it would be irresponsible for the FDA to approve it before it was safe.

Take your bullshit elsewhere, banyon.
[Reply]
petegz28 11:31 AM 07-26-2021
What dipshit banyon doesn't realize is that I am pro-vax but I am also cognizant of why many are hesitant to get vaxed. And telling people to rush out and their arm stuck then say we have to take our time before we approve is about as fucked up of a way to convince someone who is hesitant as it gets.

All he cares about is playing politics then accusing others of playing politics.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:32 AM 07-26-2021
What dipshit banyon doesn't realize is that I am pro-vax but I am also cognizant of why many are hesitant to get vaxed. And telling people to rush out and their arm stuck then say we have to take our time before we approve is about as fucked up of a way to convince someone who is hesitant as it gets.

All he cares about is playing politics then accusing others of playing politics.
No need for name calling unless its Donger
[Reply]
banyon 11:32 AM 07-26-2021
Nice deflection. I am pro-vax but when one of the arguments from the vax-hesitant crowd is "the FDA has not approved it" you don't look good telling people to hurry up and shove it in their arm then say it would be irresponsible for the FDA to approve it before it was safe.

Take your bullshit elsewhere, banyon.
You can say it's safe and also believe that you shouldn't politically influence a scientific decision. Those things aren't mutually exclusive.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:38 AM 07-26-2021
You can say it's safe and also believe that you shouldn't politically influence a scientific decision. Those things aren't mutually exclusive.
If only the same thought process worked on informed consent.
[Reply]
petegz28 11:38 AM 07-26-2021
banyon: Hurry up and get your vax because you are killing people

People: Has the FDA approved it?

banyon: No

People: So it's not safe?

banyon: Yes, it safe

People: Why hasn't the FDA approved it to be safe then?

banyon: Because that would be irresponsible

People: Then why shouldn't I wait?

banyon: Because it's safe

People: So the FDA has approved it as safe?

and on and on we go....

You should just realize she didn't help the "get vaxed" cause at all.

But play your games...
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:40 AM 07-26-2021
Let's say the FDA gives formal approval to the vaccines next month. What will the excuse be for not getting it?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:43 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Let's say the FDA gives formal approval to the vaccines next month. What will the excuse be for not getting it?
Clearly they'll say it was rushed and not a "real" approval. Logic isn't part of this. Blind faith in dogma is the root cause.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:44 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Don't need it........
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:46 AM 07-26-2021
Don't need it........
You could make that argument against any preventative medical treatment. Physical? Bloodwork? Colonoscopy? Don't need it.
[Reply]
Page 554 of 1235
« First < 54454504544550551552553554 5555565575585646046541054 > Last »
Up