ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 106 of 1268
« First < 65696102103104105106 1071081091101161562066061106 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Fish 12:24 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
For accuracy's sake...I should remind everyone that these shots arent a vaccine. It's comparable to a flu shot...in hopes of curbing the more extreme symptoms.

It doesn't prevent the ability to catch it...so the digital passport concept is a sham. It does nothing to prevent the spread of C19.

To ostracize/demonize those that refuse to take it makes no logical sense...as does a stadium full of only vaccinated people.

If you are at risk for complications...take it. It doesn't give you a "get out C19 jail" card...its not a cure. Being around people who have taken it is no more of a guarantee than being around those who haven't...it's placebo.

[Reply]
BlackOp 12:36 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Cool..she should get a shot. She should limit her interactions...and take self-responsible measures to mitigate the risks.

My getting a shot does nothing to prevent her complications....it only helps ME fight it off. These shots arent a 100% prevention vaccine.

This Digital Passport concept is a sham...for reasons listed above...they might as well do it for influenza too. Being around others when I haven't had a flu shot is essentially the same thing.

Bottom line is if people are still scared AFTER taking the shot...then it's stupid to risk the side-effects in the first place...especially when there is a 98+% unvaccinated recovery rate.

Ostracizing/punishing completely healthy people...when those largely in danger are already compromised and obese is horrible logic. Have those at risk take the shot and be done with the rest of this ulterior motive horseshit...
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 05:24 AM 03-31-2021
Ostracizing/punishing completely healthy people...when those largely in danger are already compromised and obese is horrible logic. Have those at risk take the shot and be done with the rest of this ulterior motive horseshit...
I don't really disagree with you here. One thing to add, since the vaccine isn't 100%, I'm getting the shot so I can hang out with my dad. He is in generally great health, except for high blood pressure. Which is a genetic flaw directly related to salt intake. Even with his stupendous diet of extremely low sodium intake, it runs right on the edge of safe. I sadly also have to watch my sodium intake, but as long as I jog a couple times a week, I'm good.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:51 AM 03-31-2021
Cool..she should get a shot. She should limit her interactions...and take self-responsible measures to mitigate the risks.

My getting a shot does nothing to prevent her complications....it only helps ME fight it off. These shots arent a 100% prevention vaccine.

This Digital Passport concept is a sham...for reasons listed above...they might as well do it for influenza too. Being around others when I haven't had a flu shot is essentially the same thing.

Bottom line is if people are still scared AFTER taking the shot...then it's stupid to risk the side-effects in the first place...especially when there is a 98+% unvaccinated recovery rate.

Biden's passport is going to be for multiple areas of life—not just being in a public space or for travel on a plane. That screams it's really a digital ID being ushered in under the Covid hysteria because that greases the wheels for it being accepted by people. Fear is being used to control them, censorship of competing opinions is designed to block out other ideas.

It ends ALL privacy—in financial transactions, purchases etc. It's the Chinese Communist Social Credit Score. Don't do what the state wants, don't have the right opinion ( because they'll know what you read) then you can't get a mortgage or a loan. It's already happening now when you see banks denying service to places like Gab, who did build a competitive social media platform with it's own infrastructure which can't be easily shut down. So they just got them another way.

It truly is totalitarian tyranny. Lot of "useful idiots" out there buying into the gaslighting over this. That includes plenty of Republicans.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:58 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
No one has died as a result of a vaccination.
FALSE.

And as far as the premature claim that pregnant mothers pass on their immunity to their babies that you posted, they don't know that yet since it's only been available since mid December. That's why they're saying they're going to be testing it on babies right? That's contradictory.

Both of those points should have been a red flag immediately seen by any critical and free-thinker. They don't even know that yet for the person taking the shot. They skipped the challenge phase on this but it's being done on the public.

You read Big Pharma propaganda put out in press releases for media consumption. They can get, actually buy, other voices to promote it for them. I've seen that done regularly on other products. That's marketing and PR 101. Naturally, since you spray poison on the food supply, you'd be a dupe for such efforts. I'll bet you believed the lies about Iraq's WMD, Assad gassing his people, that Iran is a threat to America militarily :-), and Russia too :-).
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:36 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
FALSE.

And as far as the premature claim that pregnant mothers pass on their immunity to their babies that you posted, they don't know that yet since it's only been available since mid December. That's why they're saying they're going to be testing it on babies right? That's contradictory.

Both of those points should have been a red flag immediately seen by any critical and free-thinker. They don't even know that yet for the person taking the shot. They skipped the challenge phase on this but it's being done on the public.

You read Big Pharma propaganda put out in press releases for media consumption. They can get, actually buy, other voices to promote it for them. I've seen that done regularly on other products. That's marketing and PR 101. Naturally, since you spray poison on the food supply, you'd be a dupe for such efforts. I'll bet you believed the lies about Iraq's WMD, Assad gassing his people, that Iran is a threat to America militarily :-), and Russia too :-).
How about that link that shows 4,000 people in the EU have died from Covid vaccines?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:37 AM 03-31-2021
For accuracy's sake...I should remind everyone that these shots arent a vaccine. It's comparable to a flu shot...in hopes of curbing the more extreme symptoms.
False. The Covid vaccines are vaccines, as are flu shots.

Holy shit. You people make all sorts of baseless claims about the vaccines, and you don't even know what vaccines are. :-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:02 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
False. The Covid vaccines are vaccines, as are flu shots.

Holy shit. You people make all sorts of baseless claims about the vaccines, and you don't even know what vaccines are. :-)
It would help if they didnt change definitions all the time. But exactly how is it a vaccine?
[Reply]
Donger 08:06 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
It would help if they didnt change definitions all the time. But exactly how is it a vaccine?
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/imz-basics.htm

Vaccine: A product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but can also be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.

How has that definition changed?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:07 AM 03-31-2021
Are you kidding? This is either a total troll job, or you are being purposely obtuse.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:07 AM 03-31-2021
From the CDC website:

"Vaccine: A product that stimulates a personís immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but can also be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose."

Lifelong, 100% effectiveness is not part of the vaccine definition. Antivaxxers made that shit up.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:11 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
From the CDC website:

"Vaccine: A product that stimulates a personís immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but can also be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose."

Lifelong, 100% effectiveness is not part of the vaccine definition. Antivaxxers made that shit up.
But Immunity is... And considering this doesnt make you immune wouldnt that disqualify it?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:12 AM 03-31-2021
Small Pox Vaccine! You can still get it and still pass it on, but its a VACCINE!
[Reply]
Donger 08:15 AM 03-31-2021
Small Pox Vaccine! You can still get it and still pass it on, but its a VACCINE!
Yes, it is. The efficacy is not 100%
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:18 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, it is. The efficacy is not 100%
Good to know,
[Reply]
Page 106 of 1268
« First < 65696102103104105106 1071081091101161562066061106 > Last »
Up