ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1005 of 1236
« First < 550590595599510011002100310041005 1006100710081009101510551105 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 09:53 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

Oh btw, my neighbor, a hospital pharmacist, has reported some of the same things, based on his own first hand knowledge of the situation.
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
What in the actual fuck is this shit? Are you sure there wasn't a neighbor involved or a babysitter or something?
Ha! I knew there was a neighbor involved.
[Reply]
Donger 09:56 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
So, "Yes, there may be truth to what you say--we don't know the full extent yet--but we're still going to force inoculation anyway."

Doesn't it make sense that the answer is always that they need to investigate everything more EXCEPT the ****ing experimental jab?

You're telling me that they're not working on a mandate for private businesses?
I'm saying what you claimed Fauci said wasn't and isn't accurate, as you can see now.

The mRNA vaccines, namely Pfizer, have been investigated for well over a year and has full FDA approval. So, they are not experimental.

No, there is not a vaccine mandate for private businesses with 100 employees or more.

You're wrong a lot. Is it intentional?
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:58 AM 09-13-2021
There’s a darkly hilarious post in the Herman Cain sub where a lunatic says she doesn’t want her husband to be given ventilation because she keeps hearing that people are dying after they are put on ventilators.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:00 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
There’s a darkly hilarious post in the Herman Cain sub where a lunatic says she doesn’t want her husband to be given ventilation because she keeps hearing that people are dying after they are put on ventilators.
So a young doctor from Bellevue Hospital in NYC, one of the hospitals with a lot of Covid action treating patients Spring 2020 because it was a hot-spot, said the same thing. He said it on a You Tube he created about how the ventilators were being misused and that he felt it was the wrong treatment. They have to be used just to provide oxygen. There was also a nurse WB saying the same thing, ventilators were being mis-used.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:04 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Ha! I knew there was a neighbor involved.
Of course!

But wait there's more...

Don't forget my own daughter's roomate who was an ICU nurse who dispelled some false media reporting about FL hospitals being overwhelmed with Covid patients when they weren't during the end of the 2020 initial wave in late Spring.

And my own little local survey of our hospitals in my area being pretty much empty at the same time which matched large surveys around the country finding the same thing.

You're gaslighting now.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:05 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
So a young doctor from Bellevue Hospital in NYC, one of the hospitals with a lot of Covid action treating patients Spring 2020 because it was a hot-spot, said the same thing. He said it on a You Tube he created about how the ventilators were being misused and that he felt it was the wrong treatment. They have to be used just to provide oxygen. There was also a nurse WB saying the same thing, ventilators were being mis-used.
There is also another angle to this. Like the angle of you are on death's door if you need a a mechanical device to circulate oxygen to your body. Who knows!?
[Reply]
Fish 10:08 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
He said it on a You Tube he created about how the ventilators were being misused and that he felt it was the wrong treatment. They have to be used just to provide oxygen.
Patients are unable to get enough oxygen into their body due to the virus. How is providing oxygen "The wrong treatment?" Ventilators and their function are pretty straight forward, dummy.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:09 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
There is also another angle to this. Like the angle of you are on death's door if you need a a mechanical device to circulate oxygen to your body. Who knows!?
How's your eugenicist nurse wife doing? Is she denying care to the unvaccinated because they are overworking her?

Where does she draw the line on denying treatment with this reasoning, does she feel the same about smokers, fatties and diabetics who had too much fructose in their diets all their lives— or an overdoser on a drug like opoids or someone in car accident due to a DUI?

How many of her own spike proteins have shed onto her patients, making them sicker is what I'd like to know. Or that she infected outside of the hospital.

Her sentiment is a violation of the Oath of Ethics for Nurses. She should be fired but bitching about the invaccinated as if they're 2nd class citizens.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:14 AM 09-13-2021
China highly recommended ventilators to treat Covid to the West.


Another great example of Chinese medicine.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:14 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
How's your eugenicist nurse wife doing? Is she denying care to the unvaccinated because they are overworking her?

Where does she draw the line on denying treatment with this reasoning, does she feel the same about smokers, fatties and diabetics who had too much fructose in their diets all thier livesó or an overdoser on a drug like opoids or someone in car accident due to a DUI?

How many of her own spike proteins have shed onto her patients, making them sicker is what I'd like to know. Or that she infected outside of the hospital.

Her sentiment is a violation of the Oath of Ethics for Nurses. She should be fired but bitching about the invaccinated as if they're 2nd class citizens.
How the fuck did you derive all that bullshit about my wife from "she has covid". Go fuck yourself.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:21 AM 09-13-2021
Deadly Recommendations for Early Mechanical Ventilation Came from China

In early March 2020, the WHO released COVID-19 provider guidance documents to healthcare workers.[44] The guidance recommended escalating quickly to mechanical ventilation as an early intervention for treating COVID-19 patients, a departure from past experience during respiratory-virus epidemics.[45] In doing so, they cited the guidance being presented by Chinese journal articles, which published papers in January and February claiming that “Chinese expert consensus” called for “invasive mechanical ventilation” as the “first choice” for people with moderate to severe respiratory distress,[46] in part to protect medical staff. As the Wall Street Journal later reported:

Last spring, doctors put patients on ventilators partly to limit contagion at a time when it was less clear how the virus spread, when protective masks and gowns were in short supply. Doctors could have employed other kinds of breathing support devices that don’t require risky sedation, but early reports suggested patients using them could spray dangerous amounts of virus into the air, said Theodore Iwashyna, a critical-care physician at University of Michigan and Department of Veterans Affairs hospitals in Ann Arbor, Mich.

At the time, he said, doctors and nurses feared the virus would spread through hospitals. “We were intubating sick patients very early. Not for the patients’ benefit, but in order to control the epidemic and to save other patients,” Dr. Iwashyna said “That felt awful.”[47] (emphasis added)

In New York and other cities, early and often ventilator use became a common theme, and it had devastating consequences for patients.[48] On March 31, 2020, Dr. Cameron Kyle-Sidell, who had been caring for ICU patients at one of the hardest-hit hospitals in New York City, acted as an early whistleblower, sounding the alarm about the ventilator issue in a widely-shared video:

We are operating under a medical paradigm that is untrue… I fear that this misguided treatment will lead to a tremendous amount of harm to a great number of people in a very short time… I don’t know the final answer to this disease, but I’m quite sure that a ventilator is not it… This method being widely adopted at this very moment at every hospital in the country … is actually doing more harm than good.[49]

An April Reuters interview with dozens of medical specialists made it clear that mechanical ventilator overuse had become a global issue: “Many highlighted the risks from using the most invasive types of them — mechanical ventilators — too early or too frequently, or from non-specialists using them without proper training in overwhelmed hospitals.”[50]

By May 2020, it was common knowledge in the medical community that early ventilator use was hurting, not helping, COVID-19 patients, and that less invasive measures were in fact very effective in assisting recoveries.[51] A New York City study found a 97.2% mortality rate among those over age 65 who received mechanical ventilation.[52] The “early action” ventilator guidance that the WHO distributed to the world killed thousands of innocent patients; the WHO obtained that guidance from China.

https://ccpgloballockdownfraud.mediu...d-88e1a7286c2b


China recommended lockdowns and ventilators and both policies killed tons of Americans.
[Reply]
banyon 10:24 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
How's your eugenicist nurse wife doing? Is she denying care to the unvaccinated because they are overworking her?

Where does she draw the line on denying treatment with this reasoning, does she feel the same about smokers, fatties and diabetics who had too much fructose in their diets all thier lives— or an overdoser on a drug like opoids or someone in car accident due to a DUI?

How many of her own spike proteins have shed onto her patients, making them sicker is what I'd like to know. Or that she infected outside of the hospital.

Her sentiment is a violation of the Oath of Ethics for Nurses. She should be fired but bitching about the invaccinated as if they're 2nd class citizens.
If you needed any more evidence that BEP is a petty, spiteful and generally miserable individual, here it is.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 10:26 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
How the fuck did you derive all that bullshit about my wife from "she has covid". Go fuck yourself.
Careful, she'll go through all your recent posts and thumbs down them. Lol.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:30 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
China highly recommended ventilators to treat Covid to the West.


Another great example of Chinese medicine.
They dominate or control the WHO, massively funded by Gates. It is headed by communist, former terrorist and is not even a doctor—but everyone has to listen to him. Meanwhile Gates has co-opted most of the world's health agencies. Imagine that, a eugencist who is not even a doctor but we get chided if we cite a doctor who is an eye doctor, who does know basic virology.

Can't make it up! But it ain't funny.
[Reply]
Fish 10:33 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
How's your eugenicist nurse wife doing? Is she denying care to the unvaccinated because they are overworking her?

Where does she draw the line on denying treatment with this reasoning, does she feel the same about smokers, fatties and diabetics who had too much fructose in their diets all thier livesó or an overdoser on a drug like opoids or someone in car accident due to a DUI?

How many of her own spike proteins have shed onto her patients, making them sicker is what I'd like to know. Or that she infected outside of the hospital.

Her sentiment is a violation of the Oath of Ethics for Nurses. She should be fired but bitching about the invaccinated as if they're 2nd class citizens.
Take your meds, crazy lady.
[Reply]
Page 1005 of 1236
« First < 550590595599510011002100310041005 1006100710081009101510551105 > Last »
Up