ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 146
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
DRM08 05:35 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Well that's kind of silly. The Bills don't have the horses we have up front AND they were playing in snow, AND they were playing soft zones on the backend. That's a recipe for disaster. It was an awful gameplan based on the circumstances.

Had i seen you write that shit i woulda given you a hard time too.
Burrow’s super quick release was the main thing I was thinking about, not the Buffalo game. I remember in 2021, people kept saying Cincy has the worst OL in the league. And yet KC got zero pressure on him in those 2 games.

Burrow’s super quick release mixed with those weapons is very tough to stop. Chiefs secondary played great on Sunday and gave the DL a chance to get some pressure on Burrow. Would they have gotten to him with a healthy OL? Not sure. Just like I am not sure Tampa would have the success they did against Mahomes when his OL got wiped out.
[Reply]
suzzer99 06:00 PM 02-01-2023
We got pressure in the 2021 regular season game. Jones had at least one sack.

The playoff game wasn't great. And when we did get pressure we whiffed.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:06 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
We got pressure in the 2021 regular season game. Jones had at least one sack.
They scored 34 in that game. Pressure, coverage, & tackling all seemed much stronger in the most recent game.
[Reply]
FringeNC 09:09 PM 02-01-2023
Just rewatched the highlights of last year's game against the Bills. Yes, the Eagles are a complete team, but let's get real -- they are not as good as last year's Bills team. We should have put the Bills away earlier, it shouldn't have come down to last minute.

If the Mahomes has full mobility, and we have most receivers back close to full effectiveness (yeah, a real "if), we will outscore the Eagles.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:28 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
They scored 34 in that game. Pressure, coverage, & tackling all seemed much stronger in the most recent game.
They scored 30 but they scored a TD that didn’t matter. It was 42-23 with less than 20 seconds left when they scored that last TD
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:01 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by straycash:
It's that time of year again to remind the people who aren't blind, that; games are NOT decided on the field. Carry on
Look you gaping fuckimg pussy hole. What do you not ducking understand? Your shitty ass team got smacked in the mouth repeatedly…. I’m talking a mother fucking tea bagging!! They had the ball with the game tied and 2 minutes left. Chiefs were missing their best/most tenured cb for the whole game. There were rookies running the defensive backfield, you had Joey Bridesmaid, Chase, and Tee and still couldn’t fucking get into FG range. There were no fucking penalties that kept your inept offense from moving the ball. They just got outplayed by some rookies, and outcoached by Spags. Then you gave Mahomes the ball back with time left on the clock….. and cock breath, that’s a fatal error that many have suffered from. Down Juju, Toney, Hardman, and Patrick on one good wheel still went down the field on you quickly. It’s not KC’s fault that you have a retarded player who thought trying to injure Mahomes in that instant was his best play at winning. Do you think the player who was yelling at your special needs player heading into the locker room was blaming the refs??

I say this with the utmost hope that you will understand and do what I’m asking of you……

Shut yo mouth, and know yo role. YOU JABRONI! Now kindly fuck off! Bitch!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:04 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by straycash:
It's that time of year again to remind the people who aren't blind, that; games are NOT decided on the field. Carry on
Also, mods…. How long you gonna let this turd shit in all of our threads?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:25 PM 02-01-2023
They remind me alot of the 9ers front 4 we played in the super bowl a few years ago Andy's play calling was so damn good that game. I think Pacheco & Kelce would feast on these guys
[Reply]
DRM08 10:31 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
They scored 30 but they scored a TD that didn’t matter. It was 42-23 with less than 20 seconds left when they scored that last TD
Are you talking about Philly? I was referring to the Cincy 2021 game, not Philly.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:15 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
They remind me alot of the 9ers front 4 we played in the super bowl a few years ago Andy's play calling was so damn good that game. I think Pacheco & Kelce would feast on these guys
Statistically it’s a pretty good comp.

2019 49ers:

Passing Yards Allowed - 2707
Net Yards Per Attempt - 4.8
Rushing Yards Allowed - 1802
Yards Per Carry - 4.5

2022 Eagles:

Passing Yards Allowed - 3057
Net Yards Per Attempt - 4.9
Rushing Yards Allowed - 2068
Yards Per Carry - 4.6

Eagles obviously tallied more sacks, the 49ers had a higher Pressure % and Hurry %, despite blitzing less.

At a quick glance, it also looks like the 49ers would’ve played against better QBs during their regular season.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 11:18 PM 02-01-2023
Let’s see how Jalen Hurts performs in the big ones. He suited up for 3 National Championship games in college which is impressive. He went 16/41 for 152 yards and 1 TD in those games COMBINED and the only win came when he was benched after going 3-8 for 21 yards in his sophomore season. Stack the fucking box and see if he’s learned to throw the ball.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:23 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Let’s see how Jalen Hurts performs in the big ones. He suited up for 3 National Championship games in college which is impressive. He went 16/41 for 152 yards and 1 TD in those games COMBINED and the only win came when he was benched after going 3-8 for 21 yards in his sophomore season. Stack the fucking box and see if he’s learned to throw the ball.
Especially if he’s still dealing with an injury.

Since returning, he’s thrown for 504 yards, 2 TDs, and 1 pick in 3 games.

He’s also only ran for 86 yards on 29 carries. Average of 2.9 yards per compared to 4.9 yards per before his injury.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 11:33 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

He’s also only ran for 86 yards on 29 carries. Average of 2.9 yards per compared to 4.9 yards per before his injury.
It looks like he's going to be more hindered by injury than Mahomes. Has not been accurate since returning and openly admitted to pain when throwing. I think their best hope is to try to steamroll us in the run game and shorten the game. Never worked against Mahomes.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 11:55 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
It looks like he's going to be more hindered by injury than Mahomes. Has not been accurate since returning and openly admitted to pain when throwing. I think their best hope is to try to steamroll us in the run game and shorten the game. Never worked against Mahomes.
Can’t say never. The Colts game in 2019 was one of the most frustrating things I’ve ever seen. That was very early on in the Spags tenure, though and he obviously corrected the defense by the time the postseason rolled around that year. I just don’t see us getting gashed in the run game like we used to. Veach made it a huge point of emphasis to draft solid tacklers in the draft and I think this defense has done a much better job at it this season obviously. Went from giving up the 21st most rushing yards in the league to the 8th this season. I think Willie Gay’s health will have a big impact on this game. He’s obviously our best QB spy. Love that him and AJ Brown grew up together and won a high school state championship together. These teams are linked together in a lot of ways.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:01 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

Spags is going to draw and quarter this overrated fuck.

Tie a rope to each of his limbs and attach the other ends to Jones, Dunlap, Saunders and Clark.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 146
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105 > Last »
Up