ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 90 of 153
« First < 40808687888990 91929394100140 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Hammock Parties 08:33 PM 10-04-2018
Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Originally Posted by :
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:48 AM 12-18-2020
Personally, I don't think we need
Spoiler!

[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 11:50 AM 12-18-2020
900 year old Jedi master and awestruck by a flashlight. Must be boring on Dagobah
[Reply]
Barret 11:52 AM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

Spoiler!
(Deeper Meaning maybe) What happens if the whole time they have been foreshadowing this appearance with Grogu being fascinated with the silver ball. Kinda looks like a certain droids dome??
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:05 PM 12-18-2020
:-) :-) :-)

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:25 PM 12-18-2020
One thing that was a bummer was no concept art during the credits.

I REALLY want to see that concept art.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:27 PM 12-18-2020
That was quick :-)

Spoiler!

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:06 PM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 01:12 PM 12-18-2020
Spoiler!

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:18 PM 12-18-2020
One thing that was a bummer was no concept art during the credits.

I REALLY want to see that concept art.
Follow Phil Szostak on Twitter because he usually shares the artwork a few days after the show has aired.

https://twitter.com/PhilSzostak
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:19 PM 12-18-2020
Oh yes, THAT scene.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:39 PM 12-18-2020
Spoiler!

[Reply]
keg in kc 01:39 PM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:46 PM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:51 PM 12-18-2020
Amazing that Disney was able to keep it under wraps. Not only TBOBF but the reveal in the finale.

Who the fuck was working on the ST that the plot to all three fucking movies got spoiled well before release?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:04 PM 12-18-2020
Amazing that Disney was able to keep it under wraps. Not only TBOBF but the reveal in the finale.

Who the fuck was working on the ST that the plot to all three fucking movies got spoiled well before release?
There were a lot of unhappy people at both Disney and Lucasfilm after The Last Jedi. I mentioned here that when JJ was hired for IX, there was a collective sigh of relief, knowing that he'd "right" the "wrongs" made by RJ.

After shooting began, the story was still being worked out and many of the people that were happy that RJ was gone were disappointed at the story line of TRoS and began "leaking" their frustration. Keep in mind, as I reported last year, they were editing the movie up to the day of the premiere because the entire thing was so rushed and such a mess.

In a "normal" year, I would have heard a few things during the filming of Season 2 but that's just about impossible with COVID restrictions here in Hollywood. These types of leaks aren't something that anyone wants to put in a text or email, it's something told face-to-face.

All that said, I'm glad that I didn't have any spoilers this season because it made it so much more fun!
[Reply]
Page 90 of 153
« First < 40808687888990 91929394100140 > Last »
Up