ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Titans watch
Hammock Parties 09:18 AM 01-21-2022
This team is dead in the water if Henry isn't exploding Saturday.

"Feeling" his right foot with pronoinced limp. Better when warmed up. Definitely playng but no way 100%. https://t.co/uZoXqZGQGJ

— David J. Chao - ProFootballDoc (@ProFootballDoc) January 21, 2022

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:38 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Smart money should be on Cincinnati judging by these posts.
Easy fucking money when tuckdaddy, BWillie and the Tom Brady dick sucker picked the Titans
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:40 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Curé:
tell us how terrified you are of the bengals.

oh wait. you're still sucking momma's teat over the bills aren't you?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:41 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
So how many yards did the Titans leave on the table because they ran Henry instead Foreman? He was way better when he touched it.
That was not the real issue!!

Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Paging Jeff Fisher . . . . .

Paging Jeff Fisher . . . . .

We told you.
Even Jeff Fisher knew that Vince Young was not the QB to lead that team to the promised land. Even though it cost him his job.
Vrabel doesn't seem to know that Tannehill is not the QB to lead that team to the promise land. 3 INTs. :-)
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 06:43 PM 01-22-2022
Titans #1 seed . . . . . . . . . . . one and done. Lol.

Tomorrow is the REAL AFC Championship game, just like most of us have said all along. The Chiefs and Bills are the two best teams in the AFC. Whichever wins tomorrow nights game will be going to the Super Bowl. Book it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:45 PM 01-22-2022
Don't forget who starts the damn game thread tonight, fellas.

My Titans Watch Mojo was strong.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:46 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:
Bengals aren't going to be a joke assuming we play them in the AFCCG.

Their kicker is ice btw.
We need to dispatch of the Bills first, but I am glad to get a chance to play at home. Did not want to go to Nashville and play. That Titan defense is pretty legit.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:48 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Easy ****ing money when tuckdaddy, BWillie and the Tom Brady dick sucker picked the Titans
When did I pick the Titans? Please remind me. I simply said the Titans are underrated. Ppl were acting like the Titans were the worst team in the playoffs. This was more of a toss up game than most believed. Either outcome was not surprising.
[Reply]
Otter 06:50 PM 01-22-2022
:-)
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
We need to dispatch of the Bills first, but I am glad to get a chance to play at home. Did not want to go to Nashville and play. That Titan defense is pretty legit.
Yah, the road to the super bowl is gonna be a tough one. But at least it's going through Arrowhead now.

:-)

Let's do it!
[Reply]
staylor26 06:50 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
When did I pick the Titans? Please remind me. I simply said the Titans are underrated. Ppl were acting like the Titans were the worst team in the playoffs. This was more of a toss up game than most believed. Either outcome was not surprising.
And you’re still wrong.

They’re not “underrated”. People just understand that Tannehill isn’t going to get it done in the playoffs.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 06:56 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
And you’re still wrong.

They’re not “underrated”. People just understand that Tannehill isn’t going to get it done in the playoffs.
The Titans are the 90’s Chiefs, and we all know how those teams fared in the postseason. Definitely not underrated, I think we all knew exactly who they were all along.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:58 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Curé:
tell us how terrified you are of the bengals.

oh wait. you're still sucking momma's teat over the bills aren't you?
idiot noob
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:01 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
The Titans are the 90’s Chiefs, and we all know how those teams fared in the postseason. Definitely not underrated, I think we all knew exactly who they were all along.
Yep, a 9 sack game by the defense and a shit performance by a QB to lose the game. :-)

Nashville is sad tonight.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:03 PM 01-22-2022
King Henry?

More like King Henry III who was a loser!!

Anyone who isn't history illiterate knows
[Reply]
bdj23 07:06 PM 01-22-2022
These are great days we're living, bros. We are jolly green giants, walking the Earth — with guns
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:10 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
idiot MULT
fixed
[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up