ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 25
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Media Center>The Curse of Oak Island
mr. tegu 01:35 PM 11-09-2015
The first episode of the new season is tomorrow night!
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 02:14 PM 11-09-2015
Let me guess. They still haven't found anything.
[Reply]
DMAC 02:30 PM 11-09-2015
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
So close...Wait til next episode!
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:41 PM 11-09-2015
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
Have they found the Knights Templar treasure? No. But they have found some interesting items and made an interesting scan of a space down there from last season that warrant the continued search.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:13 PM 11-10-2015
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Have they found the Knights Templar treasure? No. But they have found some interesting items and made an interesting scan of a space down there from last season that warrant the continued search.
So pretty much every other episode so far?...
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:07 PM 11-13-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
So pretty much every other episode so far?...
Yes, they could comfortably squeeze an entire season into a couple of 1-hour episodes. But, it's perfect TV for when I'm grading papers, because very little actually happens.

That trip across the pond was a complete waste.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 03:16 PM 11-13-2015
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Yes, they could comfortably squeeze an entire season into a couple of 1-hour episodes.
That goes for half the shit on TV these days. They spend so much time recapping what you just watched and previewing what you are about to watch that, if they just showed it to you, an hour show could be condensed into 10 minutes.
[Reply]
bevischief 02:36 PM 11-09-2015
They spent a lot money yesterday on football advertising. So something is up.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:37 PM 11-09-2015
So does anything happen regarding this anymore that isn't part of the show?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:07 PM 11-10-2015
That was a great episode.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:27 PM 11-10-2015
There is without a doubt and 100% a fairly large space down there. That much is proven at this point. Some of the other potential things such as vertical beams that seem artificial and their material being uncertain, a body, and a box is a bit less confirmed.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:37 PM 11-10-2015
There is without a doubt and 100% a fairly large space down there. That much is proven at this point. Some of the other potential things such as vertical beams that seem artificial and their material being uncertain, a body, and a box is a bit less confirmed.
The only thing that keeps my interest is that someone clearly made this.

I don't know who or why but someone made a thing that was never intended to be opened...
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:40 PM 11-10-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
The only thing that keeps my interest is that someone clearly made this.

I don't know who or why but someone made a thing that was never intended to be opened...
Definitely. We are past the point of debate on whether there is something man made deep under ground in the island.

That nuclear imaging technology was really cool and the fact that proven technology proved a tunnel or cavity exists right where it said one should be is really awesome.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:26 AM 11-11-2015
Definitely. We are past the point of debate on whether there is something man made deep under ground in the island.

That nuclear imaging technology was really cool and the fact that proven technology proved a tunnel or cavity exists right where it said one should be is really awesome.

[Reply]
mr. tegu 05:53 PM 11-15-2016
This show returns for the third season tonight. I know people are largely skeptical but even if there is nothing there I like the adventure.

Also, right after is Hunting Hitler. If you didn't catch it last season it was very intriguing. Season two of it starts tonight.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 25
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up