ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 94
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:50 AM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
And to see the same people sucking his dick bagging on Chris Jones just demonstrates the absurdly stupid curve many people grade this guy on.
Agree this is dumb. No one should be bagging on CJ this season. He's had a tremendous season, and imho, he's going to have his most successful playoffs of his career, right now in 2023. And he was great yesterday, he just missed a couple sacks by about one hand-length. The whole "he didn't get a sack so he sux!" narrative, again, is just stupid.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:51 AM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Seriously, who cares how shitty he was during the regular season now that we're here? We're playing in our 5th straight Arrowhead Invitational, Let's fucking go!, and if Frank contributes in meaningful ways, or even just one critical play and we win another SB, fuckin'-A, bud, let's party!

And if we have to thank Frank in part for that second ring, so be it.

A Ring is a Ring, and none of us should give a rat's ass how Frank played in any regular season if he helps the team win another SB in 2023. It's certain the rest of the NFL universe won't care about how many sacks Frank got in the 2022 regular season, if he helps KC get another ring. Why on Earth should we?
I care. Because if he continue playing well in the post-season it just further demonstrates how few fucks he gave in the regular season - for years. Back when his fanbois were lauding his 'hustle' no less.

I also care because there's some developing thought that he's playing exceptional football out there. No he isn't. Jones played really well yesterday - Clark was solid. He wasn't the reason the defense performed and if he's simply a strong complementary player, then any number of guys could've done that.

And in the end we'll go aaaaaallllll the way back to Sorensen. Daniel Sorensen was absolutely massive in the 2019 SB run and yet NOBODY was willing to just hand-waive all the rest of his bad play on account of it. Yet with Frank Clark it's "hey man, all is forgiven..."

Why? Why does this guy get so much rope from so many of you? Because he's a faux dawg? Because he says stupid mongoloid shit in interviews?

Yeah, it would be really nice if he can give us 2 games on par with what's been EXPECTED of him for the last half decade. That doesn't just wash away all that trash play. It doesn't wash away the cap numbers that impacted our ability to retain other quality players. Or the picks that we gave up for him. If Clark isn't a giant pile of shit in 2022, we very probably win a championship LAST year - I'm supposed to ignore that?

Y'all so badly want Frank Clark to be vindicated that you're making arguments that you'd never make for anyone else. Many people are STILL shitting on one of the best defensive players we've had in 40 years in Chris Jones so you can build this clown up. Jones is probably the 2nd best defender this team has had (behind DT) since the Len Dawson days and we have people dumping on him while simultaneously praising one of the most egregious underperformers in Chiefs history.

Its lunacy.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:52 AM 01-22-2023
Chris Jones -- 4 hurries, 2 QB hit; 6 total pressures -- "Chris Jones was terrible!!"

Frank Clark -- 2 hurries, 1 sack; 3 total pressures -- "Frank Clark was nails!!"
Have you found anyone talking up Clark’s performance who thought CJ was terrible?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:53 AM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) DJs Left Nut literally any time Clark has a halfway decent game explaining why he's not a living God
FYP
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:55 AM 01-22-2023
frank also had 2 TFL and drew a tripping penalty, which is as good as a sack

he stopped two drives at critical junctures, including RIGHT AFTER Mahomes got hurt

don't get it twisted
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:55 AM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Have you found anyone talking up Clark’s performance who thought CJ was terrible?
You serious?

Originally Posted by MahomesIsTheMVP:
Playoffs Frank is real, I wish there was a Chris Jones version.
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
If someone shows you who they are believe them.
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Payoff Frank > Playoff Jones

It’s the truth.
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Did Jones even play today? Never heard his name called.
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Isn’t it weird? They don’t have a great OL.

Love you Chris, wish you were here.
Originally Posted by scho63:
Frank Clark did what Chris Jones was supposed to do.
Yeah, that was tough.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:58 AM 01-22-2023
You serious?

Yeah, that was tough.
Did you take what I said about Frank Clark in comparison to Reggie White seriously too?
[Reply]
JPH83 11:58 AM 01-22-2023
You serious?

Yeah, that was tough.
Insane to me that this is a thing people believe
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:00 PM 01-22-2023
Did you take what I said about Frank Clark in comparison to Reggie White seriously too?
Oh...

Well if your position is 'ignore what anyone actually says' after you ask me what people are actually saying, then I guess you've got a point.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:02 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
frank also had 2 TFL and drew a tripping penalty, which is as good as a sack

he stopped two drives at critical junctures, including RIGHT AFTER Mahomes got hurt

don't get it twisted
The TFL was his best play of the game.

I don't think he had 2 of them, but yes, he absolutely had a massive TFL. The sack was more of a joint effort but good on him for finishing the play.

Again - Clark played a solid game. He wasn't a game wrecker out there (the secondary writ large was more impactful), but he pulled his weight and that's a welcome change.

But again - Jones was a better player than him last night and we have a thread shitting all over the guy right now. Meanwhile Clark has dudes flying to his defense because he finally played solid football. And even at that, his consistency was lacking as it always is.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:04 PM 01-22-2023
Oh...

Well if your position is 'ignore what anyone actually says' after you ask me what people are actually saying, then I guess you've got a point.
It’s all (mostly) classic CP hyperbole…you know that.

This guy is the worst fucking player one moment and then a god the next.

I think you’re just seeing the frustration/bewilderment that CJ somehow still has 0 playoff sacks while Clark morphs into prime Reggie White statistically-speaking when the calendar flips to mid-January.

The sample size is large enough now that it’s truly fucking bizarre given the obvious talent disparity.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:05 PM 01-22-2023
I'm glad that Clark finally did something during a game. Now I just need Veach to ignore all of that after this season and cut his ass.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:06 PM 01-22-2023
It’s all (mostly) classic CP hyperbole…you know that.

This guy is the worst fucking player one moment and then a god the next.

I think you’re just seeing the frustration/bewilderment that CJ somehow still has 0 playoff sacks while Clark morphs into prime Reggie White statistically-speaking when the calendar flips to mid-January.

The sample size is large enough now that it’s truly fucking bizarre given the obvious talent disparity.
So again, whatever I had responded to "Do you see anyone talking about Clark and simultaneously disparaging Jones" would've been summarily dismissed by you as mere hyperbole.

So...why ask the question?

And I think it's damn presumptuous of you to just pass that off, by the way. There's no question in my mind that MANY of the folks you're saying are trading in hyperbole truly do believe that Frank Clark is a more impactful playoff performer than Chris Jones.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:16 PM 01-22-2023
The real Mr January! (Yes this is to get dj panties in a bunch)
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:53 PM 01-22-2023
I care. Because if he continue playing well in the post-season it just further demonstrates how few fucks he gave in the regular season - for years. Back when his fanbois were lauding his 'hustle' no less.

I also care because there's some developing thought that he's playing exceptional football out there. No he isn't. Jones played really well yesterday - Clark was solid. He wasn't the reason the defense performed and if he's simply a strong complementary player, then any number of guys could've done that.

And in the end we'll go aaaaaallllll the way back to Sorensen. Daniel Sorensen was absolutely massive in the 2019 SB run and yet NOBODY was willing to just hand-waive all the rest of his bad play on account of it. Yet with Frank Clark it's "hey man, all is forgiven..."

Why? Why does this guy get so much rope from so many of you? Because he's a faux dawg? Because he says stupid mongoloid shit in interviews?

Yeah, it would be really nice if he can give us 2 games on par with what's been EXPECTED of him for the last half decade. That doesn't just wash away all that trash play. It doesn't wash away the cap numbers that impacted our ability to retain other quality players. Or the picks that we gave up for him. If Clark isn't a giant pile of shit in 2022, we very probably win a championship LAST year - I'm supposed to ignore that?

Y'all so badly want Frank Clark to be vindicated that you're making arguments that you'd never make for anyone else. Many people are STILL shitting on one of the best defensive players we've had in 40 years in Chris Jones so you can build this clown up. Jones is probably the 2nd best defender this team has had (behind DT) since the Len Dawson days and we have people dumping on him while simultaneously praising one of the most egregious underperformers in Chiefs history.

Its lunacy.
Bud, in 20 years no one is going to care. Except maybe you and a few others, but I hope that isnt the case.

Hell, in 5 years no one is going to care.

And last year we lost the AFCCG because Pat sucked in the 2nd half. Had nothing to do with Frank, unless he was playing QB in the 2nd half and I didnt notice it.

Dude, I get it, but at this point it's water under the bridge. Can't do anything about it. Griping about it, even just thinking about all the "if onlys," is a pure waste of time. He's gone next season regardless, so especially now we should jsut try and make the best of it.

This is where we are. Frank played a solid game yesterday. Let's hope he has two more of them. And if that helps KC win another championship, it's 'Thank you, Frank, for helping us win another Ring." And then we move on.

P.S. And Dirty Dan was great in the playoffs. I bought his jersey because of how many times he made a big play for us in 2019 and 2020 postseasons.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 94
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066 > Last »
Up