ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 94
« First < 61213141516 171819202666 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:37 AM 08-06-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
the Franchise showed him coaching and mentoring our rookie draft pick. That we need to ball out.

Maybe he’s saying and doing all these positive things to get the big contract or it’s just PR to snooker a team into the contract? maybe it’s real? Or it could be both?
Yes, I saw him trying to teach Karlaftis his vaunted and feared spin move.

I honestly didn't know whether to laugh or cry at that.

Spin move jokes aside, it is good to see him at least trying to help a rookie along that is likely to be his replacement. Lot of guys won't dare help out a new guy coming in that plays their position.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:52 AM 08-06-2022
told ya so

Orlando Brown shuts down Frank Clark on back to back rushes. #Chiefs #ChiefsCamp

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) August 6, 2022

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:59 AM 08-06-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
told ya so

:-) That's what you're basing it on? Brown had the second best run block win rate in the entire league in 2021. 81% iirc.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:00 AM 08-06-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) That's what you're basing it on? Brown had the second best run block win rate in the entire league in 2021. 81% iirc.
they're talking pass rush, son
[Reply]
jettio 12:09 PM 08-06-2022
Clark does not seem to be too worried about the weapons cases.

Maybe he is on a diversion agreement with the prosecutors office and maybe the no alcohol use started as part of the diversion agreement. And he is sticking with it when he noticed it help with health and fitness.

I hope the DA in not a Chargers fan because he might try some funny stuff if Clark has a good game against the Chargers on week 2 TNF. There was training camp footage on Pat MacAfee you tube and it was surprising how many Chargers fans were at training camp.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:12 PM 08-08-2022
dude is like 235 pounds at the most

Chris Jones said Frank Clark dropped 35 LBs in the off-season. 👀

— Chiefs Hive (@chiefshive) August 8, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:47 PM 08-09-2022
THAT SPEED AND GETOFF!!!!!!!!! LOOKS LIKE A NEW MAN!!!!!!! :-)

Orlando Brown vs. Frank Clark from Tuesday's #Chiefs practice pic.twitter.com/ZQdo5KfIn9

— Aaron Ladd (@aaronladd0) August 9, 2022

[Reply]
BossChief 02:59 PM 08-09-2022

What do you think you’re showing here?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:00 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
What do you think you’re showing here?
two wins by orlando
[Reply]
Ecto-I 03:07 PM 08-09-2022
Certainly two wins by Orlando, however it’s pretty silly to make any type of conclusion from this - the BEST pass rushers have a win rate of like 22%. So those guys are also losing most of their rushes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:09 PM 08-09-2022
sure, sure

find me a positive frank clark report since orlando returned, i dare ya
[Reply]
Sorce 03:10 PM 08-09-2022
sure, sure

find me a positive frank clark report since orlando returned, i dare ya
He hasn't been caught with an uzi.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:53 PM 08-09-2022

Yikes.

Here's what worries me: The 2nd rep from Orlando was really good. Everything about that one was pretty much text book. Perfect set, timed his attack well, kept his hands clean. Really really good rep that beats near anybody.

But the first one? What did he do well there? Lunged a bit, punched early, missed his target even. If Clark has any burst or any agility at all, he's around the corner. Moreover, as OBJ knew he was losing ground and started to try to maul his way through the rep, he got his weight a bit forward and if Clark has the power he needs to have he could flatten out and drive through Brown as Brown was losing his base. Couldn't manage it. Because he lost his balance on a simple swipe move and somehow had his back to the tackle.

I mean that's a bad rep from Brown and it STILL stymied Clark.

Clark just doesn't have anything left. Because he still fucking sucks.
[Reply]
-King- 04:39 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yikes.

Here's what worries me: The 2nd rep from Orlando was really good. Everything about that one was pretty much text book. Perfect set, timed his attack well, kept his hands clean. Really really good rep that beats near anybody.

But the first one? What did he do well there? Lunged a bit, punched early, missed his target even. If Clark has any burst or any agility at all, he's around the corner. Moreover, as OBJ knew he was losing ground and started to try to maul his way through the rep, he got his weight a bit forward and if Clark has the power he needs to have he could flatten out and drive through Brown as Brown was losing his base. Couldn't manage it. Because he lost his balance on a simple swipe move and somehow had his back to the tackle.

I mean that's a bad rep from Brown and it STILL stymied Clark.

Clark just doesn't have anything left. Because he still fucking sucks.
Yeah but have you considered the fact that he's sober and had a good press conference?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:50 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah but have you considered the fact that he's sober and had a good press conference?
he did weight watchers, man, come on!
[Reply]
Page 16 of 94
« First < 61213141516 171819202666 > Last »
Up