ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 310 of 313
« First < 210260300306307308309310 311312313 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
Hoover 05:59 PM 08-30-2021
KC has a ton of fountains. So I expect Fountain will be a thing at some point this season
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:26 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Hell yes. Two winners!

Needs more Trent Green.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:30 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Dude deserves a ring.
Average ass got exactly what he deserved.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:31 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
KC has a ton of fountains. So I expect Fountain will be a thing at some point this season
Need just one more to overtake Rome as the city with the most fountains in the world.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 06:41 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
And he's been playing how many years making these kind of salaries ??? He has enough money, he doesn't need any more. He should pay Clark Hunt for the privilege to be on the same team as Patrick Mahomes.
Capitalism is about getting paid what you're worth. I bet you get bent over in negotiations. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 07:49 AM 08-31-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Too bad we can稚 get him as Pats backup over Henne.

Dude deserves a ring.
Uh....no. He does not deserve a ring because when he was in the playoffs, he didn't take the chances and make the plays to win.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:22 AM 08-31-2021
Would be really nice if the Chiefs either felt confident enough in Buechele as a future backup (would be on PS in 2021) or drafted a midround QB they liked next year. Chad Henne isn't exactly breaking the bank, but we are paying him more than the minimum. And... well, you know... even though Hennething is possible, I still don't know if I'd trust him for a multiple game stretch during a season.

We gotta do what we gotta do, so if nothing shows up, re-signing Henne may be our only option.

Maybe I'm still psychologically damaged and part of me is still stuck in a pre-Patrick Mahomes world. You know, back when we'd think about these kinds of things a lot in the desperate hope that one of these random young guys we brought in would finally be the lightning we catch in a bottle. Even though we've got our franchise guy in place, I'm still engaging in this behavior out of habit, and the only vessel for practicing it is at the backup QB position.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:26 AM 08-31-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Would be really nice if the Chiefs either felt confident enough in Buechele as a future backup (would be on PS in 2021) or drafted a midround QB they liked next year. Chad Henne isn't exactly breaking the bank, but we are paying him more than the minimum. And... well, you know... even though Hennething is possible, I still don't know if I'd trust him for a multiple game stretch during a season.

We gotta do what we gotta do, so if nothing shows up, re-signing Henne may be our only option.

Maybe I'm still psychologically damaged and part of me is still stuck in a pre-Patrick Mahomes world. You know, back when we'd think about these kinds of things a lot in the desperate hope that one of these random young guys we brought in would finally be the lightning we catch in a bottle. Even though we've got our franchise guy in place, I'm still engaging in this behavior out of habit, and the only vessel for practicing it is at the backup QB position.
There is no point in drafting another QB while Mahomes is here unless the value is stupid (QB has starting value).

We can get good veterans that can hold a clipboard and win a few games for free in FA.

Right now we are in the middle of a QB golden age.

Hell, Will Grier if he was cut could be a decent backup.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 06:54 PM 08-31-2021
I always left the possibility for him making the roster open given an injury could have occurred or that the Chiefs would cut Powell. I didn't think they would cut a rookie draft pick like that, but it appears that's the case now. You were the glass vagina who thought it had to be either/or.

Here's what I AM right about: You dumbfucks were saying shit like, "He's going to make the roster over Robinson! All Robinson does is run sideways and backwards! He sucks! Fountain is amazing!" Some of you were also doing the dumbass fan thing where you completely ignore reality and were projecting Fountain to make the roster over guys like Kemp.

That's been my stance all along. I injected Fountain hatred because of the dumbass fans who thought this dipshit was going to take over #2 WR duties or that he was better than everybody except Hill. It's like you dumbasses had never experienced an NFL preseason before.

I'm happy for you. Your boy is going to sit on the bench and play special teams. Maybe he'll get more than 2 catches this year. Have fun sucking his dick, I guess.
He was kept over Kemp.

You can probably tone down the condescension now.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:59 PM 08-31-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
There is no point in drafting another QB while Mahomes is here unless the value is stupid (QB has starting value).

We can get good veterans that can hold a clipboard and win a few games for free in FA.

Will Grier was cut.

https://pantherswire.usatoday.com/20...qb-will-grier/

Not sure if he's been signed off waivers but he's cut.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:02 PM 08-31-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

I imagine Bueshele is the first of Andy's develop and flip 'em projects. He used to clean up on those.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:04 PM 08-31-2021
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
He was kept over Kemp.

You can probably tone down the condescension now.
Kemp's going to be on the Week 1 roster. He specifically was cut because he would be a free agent and wouldn't wind up on waivers.

Ten bucks says Marcus Kemp sees more team snaps (special teams or otherwise) than Fountain this year. If I'm wrong after that, then this dumbass fucking discussion is over.

If I'm right, then YOU can tone down your condescension about my condescension.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:15 PM 08-31-2021
Kemp's going to be on the Week 1 roster. He specifically was cut because he would be a free agent and wouldn't wind up on waivers.

Ten bucks says Marcus Kemp sees more team snaps (special teams or otherwise) than Fountain this year. If I'm wrong after that, then this dumbass ****ing discussion is over.

:-)
[Reply]
saphojunkie 07:17 PM 08-31-2021

Ten bucks says Marcus Kemp sees more team snaps (special teams or otherwise) than Fountain this year. If I'm wrong after that, then this dumbass fucking discussion is over.

I知 not being condescending. And I知 not taking the bet but only because I am rooting for Kemp.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 07:18 PM 08-31-2021

I知 not being condescending. And I知 not taking the bet but only because I am rooting for Kemp.

And don稚 just lump me in with uchieffy. I知 not a talking fart
[Reply]
Page 310 of 313
« First < 210260300306307308309310 311312313 >
Up