ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 309 of 313
« First < 209259299305306307308309 310311312313 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
RealSNR 02:39 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
As great as it may be that training camp darling Fountain is likely making the roster, it’s never very satisfying to see UChieffy right over a paragon of CP like SNR.

Dark day.
He's not right. He still probably thinks Fountain is the 2nd best WR on the team.

In reality, Fountain dreams of being as good as Demarcus Robinson one day.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:41 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He's not right. He still probably thinks Fountain is the 2nd best WR on the team.

In reality, Fountain dreams of being as good as Demarcus Robinson one day.
Tomorrow JakeF will inhabit Rain Man’s body.

The day after Red Dawg will take over the Ten Things from George.

Sigh.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:41 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
As great as it may be that training camp darling Fountain is likely making the roster, it’s never very satisfying to see UChieffy right over a paragon of CP like SNR.

Dark day.
Nah that moron thinks Fountain is the 2nd best WR on the team and was just trying pimp Bashaud Perriman in another thread.

ZERO credit given.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:43 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Lol it's just a shame your dumb ass let your immature emotions get in the way of LOGIC!!..i tried to tell you you were a clown who knows very little about the game of football but you didn't listen and now look at you? You're reduced to making pathetic excuses whilst sat on the same dunce step as that other fool Detard who also tried to be slick with me about Fortson!!..smh when will you losers ever learn? :-)
Fountain's our 6th WR. He's going to play special teams. He will only ever see the field if there's an injury. Maybe he'll improve and get some table scraps here or there.

He sure is awesome!!!!!!!
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:47 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Nah that moron thinks Fountain is the 2nd best WR on the team and was just trying pimp Bashaud Perriman in another thread.

ZERO credit given.
Er actually i just mentioned he was cut..never said we should sign him over Fountain BOOTY BANDIT!! :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:49 PM 08-30-2021
Fountain's our 6th WR. He's going to play special teams. He will only ever see the field if there's an injury. Maybe he'll improve and get some table scraps here or there.

Lol keep CRYING bro..let it all out my deluded friend :-)
[Reply]
flinchfree 03:12 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
The only thing that makes me think it might happen is on the sideline, you saw Mahomes and some of the guys kinda mocking/critiquing the way Fountain put his hands up to catch 2 of the balls in Friday's game, like he had his hands reversed.
Nope, not mocking. Just recreating the attempt like sideline players often do when a player has to go one handed or some other difficult motion. You see it all the time in the NBA when a player uses his left or a running floater and teammates do the same motion on the sideline to celebrate.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:14 PM 08-30-2021
Er actually i just mentioned he was cut..never said we should sign him over Fountain BOOTY BANDIT!! :-)
Nah, you mentioned he was cut, and then went on to list his resume as if anyone should give a fuck. Quit being a pussy, it's easy to see right through that bullshit.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:26 PM 08-30-2021
Nah, you mentioned he was cut, and then went on to list his resume as if anyone should give a ****. Quit being a pussy, it's easy to see right through that bullshit.
Answer the question DETARD!!.
Did i say KC should sign him yes or no?? Or are you too busy evaluating his booty to respond honestly? :-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:30 PM 08-30-2021
Fountain's our 6th WR.

:-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:34 PM 08-30-2021
Answer the question DETARD!!.
Did i say KC should sign him yes or no?? Or are you too busy evaluating his booty to respond honestly? :-)
You don't need to say it, you suggested it. Now quit being a pussy and admit why you even brought up his name.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:42 PM 08-30-2021
You don't need to say it, you suggested it. Now quit being a pussy and admit why you even brought up his name.
Lol some poster brought up some random cards safety but i bring up an nfl veteran being cut and it's a problem booty bandit? FECK OFF :-)
[Reply]
SuperChief 03:45 PM 08-30-2021
Oh, so this thread sucks now? Cool, got it.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 03:46 PM 08-30-2021
Hell yes. Two winners!

Guess who stopped by to visit?! pic.twitter.com/sGPtwfMGP5

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) August 30, 2021

[Reply]
BossChief 03:51 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Hell yes. Two winners!

Too bad we can’t get him as Pats backup over Henne.

Dude deserves a ring.
[Reply]
Page 309 of 313
« First < 209259299305306307308309 310311312313 >
Up