ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 303 of 313
« First < 203253293299300301302303 304305306307 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
Easy 6 03:01 PM 08-29-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
The Landlord (worst nickname in sports) is a bit of a drama queen.
Dead wrong on the nickname, agreed on the second part
[Reply]
Dunerdr 03:02 PM 08-29-2021
Originally Posted by Phoneix:
A god awful WR room that took the team to 11-5 and 10-6 respectively with playoff appearances both years. Yeah absolutely terrible. Do you actually do any research before spewing the vomit that comes out of your mouth?

I have never said anything about cutting Robinson. ONLY that Fountain should make the final 53
I don’t disagree that he should. And what part of that wide receiver room outside of TY was good? The chiefs went 9-7 without a wide reciever touchdown. That record doesn’t mean jack.
[Reply]
Phoneix 03:23 PM 08-29-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I don’t disagree that he should. And what part of that wide receiver room outside of TY was good? The chiefs went 9-7 without a wide reciever touchdown. That record doesn’t mean jack.
100% fair. In 2018 TY had 1200 yards and Eric Ebron (TE) had 700 no one else was close.
In 2020 TY had 760 yards and Zach Pascal had 620 yards.

Valid argument.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:55 PM 08-29-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

Honey Vadger. His tweets are getting old just go ball out and someone will pay you.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:56 PM 08-29-2021
Bloody Vadger?
[Reply]
Skyy God 05:04 PM 08-29-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Bloody Vadger?
We have a winner.
[Reply]
Mecca 05:05 PM 08-29-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I’m curious what Veach does.

By my count, we’ll for certain return the following (if we want to):

Jones
Danna
Saunders
Wharton
Kaindoh
Gay
Bolton
Fenton
Sneed
Thornhill
Keyes

We have some decent pieces there, but the depth is really lacking. I assume we’ll try to extend guys like Nnadi, Baker, Hughes, and Ward. I doubt Veach wants to go into the offseason needing to add like 15 defensive players.
Corners are expensive unless either one of those guys sucks shit they aren't coming back...Ward as he is today is a 10-12 mill per year guy.

Nnadis probably gone too but the league devalues run stop DTs so there's a chance there.
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:43 PM 08-29-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He's gone...

You can't realistically pay a safety that is getting ready to be 30 and have 10 years in the league with his injury history that kinda contract.

It would be short sighted and it would probably cost us Tyreek.

Everyone needs to get comfortable with that defense being very different after this year.

Mathieu, Clark and Hitchens are likely all done.
You need to know the details of that contract before making this kind of claim. Also if KC wins another SB this season HB may be fine playing for under market value next contract.
[Reply]
Mecca 05:45 PM 08-29-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You need to know the details of that contract before making this kind of claim. Also if KC wins another SB this season HB may be fine playing for under market value next contract.
It's likely his last shot at a payday so we shall see.

That Harrison Smith contract is pretty awful so.
[Reply]
Bump 05:47 PM 08-29-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Honey Vadger. His tweets are getting old just go ball out and someone will pay you.
I don't really care for him tweeting about how unhappy he is with the contract negotiations. Like when Jamal Adams got that contract he tweeted about the Chiefs disrespecting him or something, like just keep that private. Maybe if it was a serious lowball or something but I doubt it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:49 PM 08-29-2021
Sure is making it quite a bit easier for the inevitable "thank you, fuck you, bye" that seems to be coming at the end of the season.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:51 PM 08-29-2021
They will tag him and play hardball. And he will take 30-year old safety who has busted his shoulder and knee after a mediocre season money. AND HE'LL LIKE IT!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Mecca 06:54 PM 08-29-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Sure is making it quite a bit easier for the inevitable "thank you, fuck you, bye" that seems to be coming at the end of the season.
Do you want the Cornette shirt?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:54 PM 08-29-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Why did the team not want him around or getting that many snaps?

Conversely, Robinson basically didn't play at all his rookie year. In 2017 he got 21 receptions. And while he hasn't exploded that number all that much (last year was his highest reception total with 45) he's demonstrated that he could reasonably be a team's WR4, and nobody would say, "Ooof... we're bad at WR!"

Fountain has had opportunity. And yes, I know there's such a thing as improvement and player development, and I'm not saying he can't be better than he has been, but the bottom line is the Colts thought he was trash.

Maybe they were wrong. Teams have been wrong before, and other teams have capitalized on their error in judgment. All I'm saying is that's where we are now.
Yeah. I remember one of those times. I hated it when the Chiefs parted ways with Joe Horn. He was my camp hero. I really thought that he was improved. Then he went to the Saints and had a hall of Fame career. That one still hurts and makes me cringe when we part ways with a receiver that is improving. Even though I've seen more of those guys go on to do nothing, than go on to have success, I'm still hoping to see us keep the next Joe Horn if he comes around.
[Reply]
oldman 11:04 PM 08-29-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
I don't really care for him tweeting about how unhappy he is with the contract negotiations. Like when Jamal Adams got that contract he tweeted about the Chiefs disrespecting him or something, like just keep that private. Maybe if it was a serious lowball or something but I doubt it.
I agree, keep that shit to yourself and your agent. Tweet all you want, but the fans aren't going to kick in any cash to keep you here.
[Reply]
Page 303 of 313
« First < 203253293299300301302303 304305306307 > Last »
Up