ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Anybody using ChatGpt
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:36 PM 05-19-2023
I'm really enjoying it. What are you guys doing with it ?
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:35 PM 05-19-2023

[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 04:37 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by 007:
Those things will shoot you in the head and then calculate the next five places you are likely to dart too and shoot there. Only in movies do people survive encounters with terminators.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 04:43 PM 05-19-2023
I asked it to imagine a demon who has been counting out loud numbers for all eternity. I asked the chat gpt If I happened upon that demon what number would I hear him say? We talked about that one for about an hour. It came up with the same answers I came up with years ago when I first thought about this though experiment.

I had a discussion with it about what green mangos taste like.

I convinced it minimum wage laws are immoral.

I convinced it abortion was immoral but then tried again later and they made it woke. It actually argued the contrarian view better than any human I have come across.

I asked it why "Smiles" is a long word. It said it wasn't. When I said it I was asking it a word play riddle it came up with the right answer.

I asked it if Minnie Mouse is sharpening Goofey's pencil what commandment is she breaking. It never got that one.

I think it it is smarter than most humans in the politics forum.
[Reply]
Iconic 04:43 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Right.

Right now, it's only good for certain questions but it's only going to get better. Eventually, companies will use this for a lot of jobs humans currently do. So I think it's important to try and at least get a little familiar w using it. Chances are, even if you don't use it your kids might when they start or continue their careers.
ill say this, as of now between gpt and bard. i found gpt to be the superior ai. maybe it was just the mere exposure effect but i really did not enjoy the ui or the answers bard provided.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 04:56 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Right.

Right now, it's only good for certain questions but it's only going to get better. Eventually, companies will use this for a lot of jobs humans currently do. So I think it's important to try and at least get a little familiar w using it. Chances are, even if you don't use it your kids might when they start or continue their careers.
It is going to get rid of most human jobs where humans are not out actually doing the work.

When you get back from three weeks of vacation and ask it to summarize all your email into one essay, it will and it will take you all of about 5 minutes of reading to get back up to date.

I don't think people understand how huge this is. The world is going to be radically different in just a few years.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:01 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
It is going to get rid of most human jobs where humans are not out actually doing the work.

When you get back from three weeks of vacation and ask it to summarize all your email into one essay, it will and it will take you all of about 5 minutes of reading to get back up to date.

I don't think people understand how huge this is. The world is going to be radically different in just a few years.
I take a slightly different view, though I agree with you that it's going to radically change a lot of jobs. Computers in general do a ton of "the work" these days - it's just that that change has been fairly gradual. AI will be a much faster to have an impact, which will probably cause some job roles a lot of pain in the short -term. But just like computers, people over time will figure out how to use AI as a tool to do a job so that they can be more efficient and effective. Those who succeed will be people who can assimilate AI into their workstreams, and those who don't will be left behind. In short, resistance is futile.

That said, there absolutely will be some jobs that are wiped out by this. Again, that's not necessarily new, but I do think the speed at which it happens this time could be something we've never seen before.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:04 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by Iconic:
ill say this, as of now between gpt and bard. i found gpt to be the superior ai. maybe it was just the mere exposure effect but i really did not enjoy the ui or the answers bard provided.
The short-term advantage that Bard will have is that Google can fairly easily roll it out into all sorts of products (e.g., replies in Gmail and Messages, suggested writing in Docs, text analysis in Sheets, etc.). ChatGPT itself doesn't have an ecosystem like that, though Microsoft is obviously linked in (given their Bing implementation), so it wouldn't surprise me to see them do something similar soon.

But on the surface, I do agree that ChatGPT seems to be more robust than Bard for now.
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:18 PM 05-19-2023
Is there a chatbot trained on the alt.sex.stories newsgroup yet? Because that will probably be the end of humanity.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:20 PM 05-19-2023
The fact that ChatGPT doesn’t consider Kelce a top 10 all time best player in Chiefs history calls into question its credibility.

[Reply]
scho63 05:21 PM 05-19-2023
Travis Kelce says FUCKGPT!
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:26 PM 05-19-2023
Priest Holmes and Jamaal Charles over Kelce? Bitch, please.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 05:26 PM 05-19-2023
I have it write python code for me, it usually gives me a really good start and I just tweak it from there. Pretty wild stuff, saves me lots of time.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:51 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I have it write python code for me, it usually gives me a really good start and I just tweak it from there. Pretty wild stuff, saves me lots of time.
Ha I used it to convert my Python scrips to R to solve a workaround within our enterprise BI tool

I knew the expected outcomes so the outputs weren't a mystery, just saved time on my end
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:59 PM 05-19-2023
I heard a certain poster has taken ChatGpt to Belize, and is currently making sweet love to it…. From the comfort of his doublewide…. In Meda Missouri.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 06:05 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I take a slightly different view, though I agree with you that it's going to radically change a lot of jobs. Computers in general do a ton of "the work" these days - it's just that that change has been fairly gradual. AI will be a much faster to have an impact, which will probably cause some job roles a lot of pain in the short -term. But just like computers, people over time will figure out how to use AI as a tool to do a job so that they can be more efficient and effective. Those who succeed will be people who can assimilate AI into their workstreams, and those who don't will be left behind. In short, resistance is futile.

That said, there absolutely will be some jobs that are wiped out by this. Again, that's not necessarily new, but I do think the speed at which it happens this time could be something we've never seen before.
I'm pretty sure your predictions and my predictions are going to be way off. That being said, I think we will both be surprised at the kinds of jobs that this technology eliminates.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05-19-2023, 06:20 PM
This message has been deleted by PAChiefsGuy. Reason: Mistake
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up