Oct. 8: at Florida, time TBD

Oct. 15: Bye

Oct. 22: Vanderbilt, time TBD

Oct. 29: at South Carolina, time TBD

Nov. 5: Kentucky, time TBD

Nov. 12: at Tennessee, time TBD

Nov. 19: New Mexico State, time TBD

Nov. 25: Arkansas, 2:30 p.m.

I found the schedule, so I figured that now is as good of a time as any to start a new thread. Coach Drink has done well turning around the mess that Odom left behind. Solid recruiting has our best commit class in years coming in this year. The schedule isn't bad. A bowl game should be a given. I would like to see 9 -10 wins this year, with one of the wins coming against Arkansas. I really don't like losing to Odom.

Missouri head coach Eli Drinkwitz called it the best recruiting class ever for the Tigers.

Sure enough, Mizzou's current class is ranked No. 11 by ESPN, No. 14 by 247 Sports and No. 17 by Rivals, the highest in program history
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01:22 PM 11-05-2022
They’re scripted losses, they make Mizzou lose the same way every year. SEC will make sure they are never competitive again.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:23 PM 11-05-2022
they did the ole dave toub play
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:24 PM 11-05-2022
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
They’re scripted losses, they make Mizzou lose the same way every year. SEC will make sure they are never competitive again.
I doubt they're scriping extending a loser ass coach for Missouri.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 01:25 PM 11-05-2022
You really think the SEC scripted Mizzou's punter keeping a punt and giving Kentucky the ball inside Mizzou's 40? Or Cook fumbling the ball?
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 01:26 PM 11-05-2022
Refs refuse to let us win this gsme
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:26 PM 11-05-2022
Starting to look that way.

I guess Mizzou REALLY pissed some of the old school guard off when they won the SEC East two of those first 3 years in the league.

They’re gonna make sure nothing like that ever even has a slight chance of happening again.

I get it. They know where there bread is buttered. Gotta take care of your boys.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01:27 PM 11-05-2022
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
You really think the SEC scripted Mizzou's punter keeping a punt and giving Kentucky the ball inside Mizzou's 40? Or Cook fumbling the ball?
Yes, Peat made sure he tossed that ball away before he crossed the goal line against Auburn.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01:30 PM 11-05-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:

I guess Mizzou REALLY pissed some of the old school guard off when they won the SEC East two of those first 3 years in the league.

They’re gonna make sure nothing like that ever even has a slight chance of happening again.

I get it. They know where there bread is buttered. Gotta take care of your boys.
Yep, and they’re making sure it never happens again. Mizzou players make mistakes like there is a gun to their head.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 01:32 PM 11-05-2022
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
The first two reversals were legit.

That one I'm not sure. It's close because the snap was botched but he got the punt off. That is awful to have a close game even have that play.
I didn't see the first 2 reversals....just commenting on that poor call at the end. How would the man in pursuit not assume the runner was going punt or run?
[Reply]
Rams Fan 01:32 PM 11-05-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:

Kentucky had 12 penalties called against them. The last play is close, but I don't know how you can say the fix is in when Mizzou also shot themselves in the foot.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:33 PM 11-05-2022
These refs need to be put in a firing squad
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:34 PM 11-05-2022
Yep, and they’re making sure it never happens again. Mizzou players make mistakes like there is a gun to their head.
‘Shut up and take your money and sit down in the back’

‘Just be grateful we allowed you to join our premier conference’

Different rules for different fools.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01:34 PM 11-05-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I doubt they're scriping extending a loser ass coach for Missouri.
Yeah they can, just toss them some millions and say stay down bitch.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 01:35 PM 11-05-2022
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
I didn't see the first 2 reversals....just commenting on that poor call at the end. How would the man in pursuit not assume the runner was going punt or run?
I wouldn't have called it, but the justification is that the punter was still in the tackle box and made an attempt to punt it.

If I were the Mizzou player in that same situation, I would've done the exact same thing.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 01:35 PM 11-05-2022
I don’t think I’ve ever blamed the refs for a loss becasue it’s such a weak-minded Pete thing to do, but this was squarely on the refs. The ball was coming out and the punt…lol come on. Not to mention their receivers pushed off consistently.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 109
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105 > Last »
Up