ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 250 of 354
« First < 150200240246247248249250 251252253254260300350 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
loochy 12:59 PM 07-31-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
One of you single guys needs to become her prison pen pal. Not only will you score during conjugal visits, but she'll probably bring another prisoner for a threesome.
She's not going to juvie, dude.
[Reply]
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 01:01 PM 07-31-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Good looking woman with the brain of a flea. Not guilty by reason of insanity!:-)
[Reply]
Fish 01:04 PM 07-31-2019
Imagine finding out your wife was boning a 6th grader, and you defend her and try and cover it up. WTseriousF?
[Reply]
loochy 02:18 PM 07-31-2019
Originally Posted by KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN:
Good looking woman with the brain of a flea.
Hardly a unique circumstance
[Reply]
Hydrae 02:19 PM 07-31-2019
This one is a repeat guys: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=3042
[Reply]
Graystoke 02:42 PM 07-31-2019
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
This one is a repeat guys: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=3042
I thought she looked familiar...oh wait! time for recess.
[Reply]
notorious 02:44 PM 07-31-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
One of you single guys needs to become her prison pen pal. Not only will you score during conjugal visits, but she'll probably bring another prisoner for a threesome.
Originally Posted by loochy:
She's not going to juvie, dude.
That’s why you write the letter in crayon and make pretty pictures with water colors, Elmer’s glue, and macaroni.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:01 PM 07-31-2019
I wonder what the first she'll be doing in 2038? :-)
[Reply]
loochy 06:03 PM 07-31-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
A third grader
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:27 PM 07-31-2019
The justice system is insane.

20 years for messing around with a teenager who initiated it and kept going back for more. Dear Lord.

Those parents, along with their 2.5 mil demands, represent everything that’s fucked about this country. Accept that your son is a horny little pervert, not a victim of molestation or assault.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 05:06 AM 08-01-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
The justice system is insane.

20 years for messing around with a teenager who initiated it and kept going back for more. Dear Lord.

Those parents, along with their 2.5 mil demands, represent everything that’s fucked about this country. Accept that your son is a horny little pervert, not a victim of molestation or assault.
If it had been a man with a teenage girl would you have said the same thing? Honestly?

6th grade is what, 11? 12? You'd be clamoring for the electric chair with everyone else on earth. She "messed around with" a child. I'm sure the kid is now a legend in his school, and all the girlies will be throwing their poon at him soon enough, but this is still an adult fucking a child. Period. Give me a thumbs down but it's pedophilia, plain and simple.

Kudos to the kid, though
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 05:09 AM 08-01-2019
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
I vaguely remembered her and someone pointing out her nappy ass feet, which are nappy regardless of how they look.
[Reply]
Mecca 05:21 AM 08-01-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
If it had been a man with a teenage girl would you have said the same thing? Honestly?

6th grade is what, 11? 12? You'd be clamoring for the electric chair with everyone else on earth. She "messed around with" a child. I'm sure the kid is now a legend in his school, and all the girlies will be throwing their poon at him soon enough, but this is still an adult fucking a child. Period. Give me a thumbs down but it's pedophilia, plain and simple.

Kudos to the kid, though
That's because we have this view that all boys are horny perverts and all girls are precious flowers that need protecting when in reality there are plenty of teen girls that horny pervs just like the boys are.
[Reply]
scho63 05:36 AM 08-01-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Originally Posted by loochy:
A third grader
:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:46 AM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:

6th grade is what, 11? 12? You'd be clamoring for the electric chair with everyone else on earth. She "messed around with" a child. I'm sure the kid is now a legend in his school, and all the girlies will be throwing their poon at him soon enough, but this is still an adult ****ing a child. Period. Give me a thumbs down but it's pedophilia, plain and simple.

Kudos to the kid, though
Elvis started banging his future wife when she was what—14? A year older than this kid? Howard Hughes a 15 year old. Should they have done 20 years?

I’m not saying it’s okay...I’m saying the punishment is insane. It was initiated by the damn kid. We all know kids/teens are becoming sex-obsessed at earlier and earlier ages in this culture. He’s probably bragging about it as we speak.

It’s shit like this that breeds contempt for the justice system. Give her 6 months and probation and she’d never do anything like it again and go on with her life. After this sentence? She’ll probably murder someone or blow up the courthouse.
[Reply]
Page 250 of 354
« First < 150200240246247248249250 251252253254260300350 > Last »
Up