ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 103 of 203
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official Divisional Round Other Games *****
KChiefs1 11:03 PM 01-21-2022
This is usually the best weekend of football in the NFL.
Should be a lot of great games. The Chiefs are the last game but the first 3 games should be compelling too.

NFL Divisional Round schedule:

SUNDAY:

Rams (4) vs. Buccaneers (2)

Date: Sunday, Jan. 23
Time: 2:00 p.m. CT
TV: NBC (Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth)
Stream: NBC, Peacock

Point spread: Rams +3, Buccaneers -3
Over/Under: 48.5
Moneyline: Rams +130, Buccaneers -150

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TinyEvel 09:45 AM 01-23-2022
Two really good games yesterday. A good handful of screwups/turnovers on both sides, both games came down to a walkoff Field goal.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:00 AM 01-23-2022
Garopolo was absolutely awful. Possibly one of the worst playoff games by a QB ever. Literally tried to give the game away multiple times.

The 49rs managed to hit two field goals, thats it for the offense. 6 points!

But somehow WON, against the Packers in Lambeau in the freezing cold. Going up against the current MVP QB!

Think about that? I still cant believe it.
[Reply]
wazu 10:05 AM 01-23-2022

"Did the Packers win?"

"Yeah we never trailed in regulation" pic.twitter.com/Y2ez6vYgQA

— Joey Gulino (@JGulinoYahoo) January 23, 2022

[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 10:08 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Garopolo was absolutely awful. Possibly one of the worst playoff games by a QB ever. Literally tried to give the game away multiple times.

The 49rs managed to hit two field goals, thats it for the offense. 6 points!

But somehow WON, against the Packers in Lambeau in the freezing cold. Going up against the current MVP QB!

Think about that? I still cant believe it.
To be fair, his receivers had a ton of drops too. I think he handled the cold better than they did.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:23 AM 01-23-2022
The Packers were the one team that I thought was capable of beating KC even if the Chiefs played well. I don't see anyone else doing it, although you can't count out Brady's refs of course.

Probably shouldn't count out LA either. They'd be playing at home and their play-action passing could be a problem for our defense.
[Reply]
jettio 11:43 AM 01-23-2022
The idea that teams in cold weather cities have an advantage over dome teams or warm weather city teams really does not apply when temperature and precipitation is like it was yesterday in Green Bay or worse.

Extremely cold weather can give the lower seeded team a better chance of winning. A lower seeded team might give up the fight sooner if the home team broke out to a big lead, but if game is close, there is no real advantage for the cold weather city team.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:02 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Sure does. Funny how all these young gun coaches (LeFleur, Staley) seem to have some trouble with the fine detail aspects of coaching (special teams, penalty discipline, etc.). Almost like they weren't seasoned enough before becoming the head coach or something...

Are we as Chiefs fans so sure we wouldn't rather see Brady and the Bucs than Stafford and the Rams?

1. It would be in the Rams' home stadium
2. The Rams D is scarier than Tampa's at this point (Donald + Floyd + Von + Ramsey is a tough unit matchup for the Chiefs)
3. The Rams OL is really good, and they have explosive weapons at WR. Matt Stafford has played "up" for the most part in that setting, too.

I want the complete revenge tour.

Beat the Bills.
Beat the Bengals.
Beat the Buccaneers.

I want Mahomes to not have last season’s Super Bowl hanging over his head. Exorcise that demon this year.

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:05 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I want the complete revenge tour.

Beat the Bills.
Beat the Bengals.
Beat the Buccaneers.

I want Mahomes to not have last season’s Super Bowl hanging over his head. Exorcise that demon this year.

Would be epic. Legendary if it happens.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:19 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Would be epic. Legendary if it happens.

As much as I hate cheering for the Buccaneers

I’m going to today because I want Tom Brady & I want to end his career in the Super Bowl.

[Reply]
tredadda 12:27 PM 01-23-2022
When given the choice of KC playing and beating either GB or TB, I picked Tampa due to revenge. In all honesty though, if not forced to pick, I could care less who KC beats as long as Mahomes and crew are hoisting the Lombardi.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:35 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
When given the choice of KC playing and beating either GB or TB, I picked Tampa due to revenge. In all honesty though, if not forced to pick, I could care less who KC beats as long as Mahomes and crew are hoisting the Lombardi.

I think the Chiefs would be jacked to face the Buccaneers after last year’s Super Bowl.

The 49ers would be jacked to face the Chiefs again & the Rams would be playing at home.

I’ll take a chance on facing Brady & refs again.

[Reply]
bdj23 12:37 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
As much as I hate cheering for the Buccaneers

I’m going to today because I want Tom Brady & I want to end his career in the Super Bowl.

I want nothing to do with another ref influenced superbowl
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:45 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I want nothing to do with another ref influenced superbowl
Your avatar seems relevant. And let’s face it. Obviously we were neutered by the refs early. But the team wasn’t gonna win that game regardless. The cloud of Brit hanging over the team was too heavy. The OL was way too decimated. Patrick had a bad toe (but still did everything he could and never used that as an excuse). And the first team hosting a SB on their home field. Receivers dropping balls all over the place All those things were the perfect storm for the Bucs. On a neutral field, at both our current healthy rosters. I feel positive Andy, and Patrick would make amends for the last SB. Refs are of course a wild card, but can’t dwell on that. It’s out of our control.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 12:50 PM 01-23-2022
Both LTs out for todays NFC game. Both D lines should feast.

[Reply]
staylor26 12:55 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Both LTs out for todays NFC game. Both D lines should feast.

Wirfs is a RT, but he’s still their best OT.

Huge loss for both, but the Bucs are already stacked with injuries as it is.

The only way the Rams lose this game is if Stafford chokes and has one of his multiple turnover days.
[Reply]
Page 103 of 203
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153 > Last »
Up