ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Carson Wentz out indefinitely.
TEX 03:18 PM 07-30-2021
Looks like he may be broken again...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...injury-sources

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...h-foot-injury/
[Reply]
PHOG 07:14 PM 07-30-2021

[Reply]
Beef Supreme 07:24 PM 07-30-2021
I feel so bad for the colts. No, wait, I just needed to fart. This is the other side of recovering your own fumble for a touchdown. Eat it fucksticks.
[Reply]
Spott 08:28 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
Huh? The Colts are probably the luckiest NFL franchise there is . Peyton Manning fell in their lap and they had a great franchise QB for over a decade, then Andrew Luck falls in their lap after tanking an entire NFL season. Their owner is a pill popping/ alcoholic junkie that is a total embarrassment and disgrace.

And their fans are total band wagon dbags. I say **** em. **** me all.
:-)
He looks like a 50 year old version of X Factor.
[Reply]
Holladay 08:39 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by :
Wentz was benched in favor of Jalen Hurts with the Eagles last season after being sacked 50 times and throwing 15 interceptions in 12 games.
50 TIMES...

Not rooting for the Colts, but, 50 times? No wonder he is broke dick. Another reason Luck left.

Just googled the most sacked QB in a season: David Carr has been sacked the most by a quarterback in a season, with 76 sacks in his rookie season in 2002.

I am not sure if I believe that.

More digging.

Rank Player Team Pos Value
1 Russell Wilson Seattle Seahawks QB 52
2 Carson Wentz Philadelphia Eagles QB 50
3 Deshaun Watson Houston Texans QB 49

Humm...

I remember the CP was saying "suck for Luck". A tell tale sign of a good organization vs a bad one.

Imagine if Pat went anywhere else? What if the Bills got him? If not for Andy, where else would have he fit in?
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 09:12 PM 07-30-2021
Sounds Lisfranc’ish
[Reply]
Frazod 09:15 PM 07-30-2021
He’s the Steven Strasburg of football.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 09:19 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
Ya, he does look quite a bit younger than X-Factor, doesn't he?
[Reply]
eDave 09:29 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
Ya, he does look quite a bit younger than X-Factor, doesn't he?
Haha.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:31 PM 07-30-2021
Not sure if this was mentioned yet--but Fuck the Colts!
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 09:33 PM 07-30-2021
This could hurt the draft pick the Eagles would get from the Colts, so Wentz is continuing to screw over Philly.
[Reply]
FAX 10:35 PM 07-30-2021
I'm beginning to feel sorry for this dude.

Not really, though.

FAX THE BORDERLINE EMPATHETIC
[Reply]
sully1983 11:22 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
I was thinking that he resembles a much less muscular version of the actor Stephen Lang (Don't Breathe, Avatar, Tombstone, Gettysburg etc etc). Only the thing is Mr Lang is an awesome / talented as hell actor who has been in a bunch of good to great films , while Jim Irsay is a total national disgrace who has no business being an NFL franchise owner.

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:22 PM 07-30-2021
Goff and Wentz signing those big deals looks worse all the time.

I feel for Wentz though. He never bounced back after that ACL injury. He was a front runner for MVP before that. Now this, that's rough.
[Reply]
oldman 08:47 AM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Not much it doesn't look like.

Eason, Jacob 20/4
Ehlinger, Sam 21/6
Morton, Jalen SF21
Combined 0 snaps in the NFL.

I don't know what network they had on in the bar I was at lunch in yesterday, they had clips of Wentz trying to throw and it wasn't pretty.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:30 AM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
Huh? The Colts are probably the luckiest NFL franchise there is . Peyton Manning fell in their lap and they had a great franchise QB for over a decade, then Andrew Luck falls in their lap after tanking an entire NFL season. Their owner is a pill popping/ alcoholic junkie that is a total embarrassment and disgrace.

And their fans are total band wagon dbags. I say **** em. **** me all.
:-)
hahah i'd party with that guy. I remember when he got stopped and had like 13k in cash with him and he got flack. Who doesn't have 13k of cash on them? You never know when there will be a poker game...or hookers to pay...or blow to consume.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up