ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Carson Wentz out indefinitely.
TEX 03:18 PM 07-30-2021
Looks like he may be broken again...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...injury-sources

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...h-foot-injury/
[Reply]
TEX 04:30 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
:-)

They didn’t cheat any system to get Luck, regardless of how many times you say it.
I think he means they tanked, and they did. So, isn't that "cheating?" :-)
[Reply]
cdcox 04:30 PM 07-30-2021
Dang, there goes my Sandbox QB in league 1.
[Reply]
notorious 04:31 PM 07-30-2021

They didn’t cheat any system to get Luck, regardless of how many times you say it.

The rest of the team imploded at just the right time, went from one of the best teams in the NFL to THE WORST, just when the best prospect in 20 years was coming out.

Your team is getting exactly what it deserves if you believe they didn't tank on purpose.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:32 PM 07-30-2021
Too bad for him, fuck the colts
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 04:33 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Well, it’s not cheating, but they didn’t do that anyway.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 04:36 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
The rest of the team imploded at just the right time, went from one of the best teams in the NFL to THE WORST, just when the best prospect in 20 years was coming out.

Your team is getting exactly what it deserves if you believe they didn't tank on purpose.
The rest of the team was exactly the same. The only difference was Peyton Manning broke his neck and couldn’t play.

Look, I get that you guys really want it to be true, but it’s just not.
[Reply]
TEX 06:07 PM 07-30-2021
Well, it’s not cheating, but they didn’t do that anyway.
Um...."Ok."
[Reply]
TEX 06:08 PM 07-30-2021
The rest of the team was exactly the same. The only difference was Peyton Manning broke his neck and couldn’t play.

Look, I get that you guys really want it to be true, but it’s just not.
Look, I get that you really want it not to be true, but it just is.
[Reply]
TEX 06:09 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:

Pure "coincidence!" :-)
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 06:27 PM 07-30-2021
Look, I get that you really want it not to be true, but it just is.
Ok. Whatever helps you sleep at night, I guess. :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 06:36 PM 07-30-2021
They definitely tanked. Let me ask you this: would you have been ok with KC tanking if that’s what it took to get Maholmes?
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 06:40 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
They definitely tanked. Let me ask you this: would you have been ok with KC tanking if that’s what it took to get Maholmes?
They didn’t tank, unless you consider losing your hall of fame quarterback to a neck injury “tanking”.
[Reply]
sully1983 06:40 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Well, that sucks. Colts can't catch a break...
Huh? The Colts are probably the luckiest NFL franchise there is . Peyton Manning fell in their lap and they had a great franchise QB for over a decade, then Andrew Luck falls in their lap after tanking an entire NFL season. Their owner is a pill popping/ alcoholic junkie that is a total embarrassment and disgrace.

And their fans are total band wagon dbags. I say **** em. **** me all.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:43 PM 07-30-2021
They didn’t tank, unless you consider losing your hall of fame quarterback to a neck injury “tanking”.
Definitely not arguing that. I meant they tanked for Luck. And yeah, maybe I need to rethink that.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 07:06 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Definitely not arguing that. I meant they tanked for Luck. And yeah, maybe I need to rethink that.
They drafted Luck number 1 the year they lost Manning to his injury.

They went 2-14 because Bill Polian is an egomaniacal douchebag who decided that 1. because HE drafted Curtis Painter and HE could never be wrong, Painter was a competent quarterback, despite the fact that Painter NEVER showed any sign whatsoever of being one and 2. because Chris Polian was his son, he was capable of running an NFL team.

He was hilariously wrong on both counts and by the time he finally conceded that and signed Kerry Collins, the season was shot. He paid for his ignorance with his job. Everyone paid for his ignorance with their jobs. Irsay completely cleaned house and drafted Luck.

That’s not tanking.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up