ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 46
« First < 344041424344 4546 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Orange Mane is Suspending Operations
TEX 09:41 AM 07-26-2021
Maybe this belongs in the Denver Broncos Mega Thread, but sometimes things get lost there...Regardless, the end is near...

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...ing-operations
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:58 AM 08-05-2021
Did we buy this piece of shit yet?
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 09:58 AM 08-09-2021
The Broncos will finish dead last with an excellent defense and no offense because the QB is non-existent. This is not a bold prediction. The defense will look shitty at times because the offense is so bad.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:59 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
The Broncos will finish dead last with an excellent defense and no offense because the QB is non-existent. This is not a bold prediction. The defense will look shitty at times because the offense is so bad.

[Reply]
TEX 10:39 AM 08-09-2021
Completely agree. No matter how good the D is, it will get gasssed. But u forgot to mention in finishing dead last, they will also endure their 5th losing season in a row. :-)
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 11:05 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Completely agree. No matter how good the D is, it will get gasssed. But u forgot to mention in finishing dead last, they will also endure their 5th losing season in a row. :-)
Even the team friendly media here is saying that the QB situation is so bad...it won't matter.
[Reply]
liquidlounge 11:05 AM 08-09-2021
Why is everyone onboard with the Donks D being great already? I'll see when I believe it. If it came to LV setting the odds on the Chiefs O being great or the Donks D being great not even close!
[Reply]
DaFace 11:07 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by liquidlounge:
Why is everyone onboard with the Donks D being great already? I'll see when I believe it. If it came to LV setting the odds on the Chiefs O being great or the Donks D being great not even close!
According to my Broncos homer friends, they think that the D looks bad because the O can't stay on the field.

There's some truth to it, to be fair, but I still find it hard to believe that a better O would suddenly turn that D into a top 5/10 type of group.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 11:08 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by liquidlounge:
Because the talent is high in the secondary, LBs, and the line. It'll be a good defense.
[Reply]
MGRS13 11:18 AM 08-09-2021
Because the talent is high in the secondary, LBs, and the line. It'll be a good defense.
Yep should be good for six or seven wins. As a chiefs fan I’d say perfect. Enjoy mediocre purgatory bitch.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:40 AM 08-09-2021
Broncos fan enjoying his defense.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:40 AM 08-09-2021

[Reply]
liquidlounge 12:00 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Reminds me of Packer fans!
[Reply]
lcarus 12:39 PM 08-09-2021
As Chiefs fans, we know all about that. Hell, pre-Mahomes that was basically the team motto.
[Reply]
TEX 01:34 PM 08-09-2021
Even the team friendly media here is saying that the QB situation is so bad...it won't matter.
That's why not drafting Fields was criminal. Your next QB is probably Jimmy G.
[Reply]
TEX 01:40 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
Yep should be good for six or seven wins. As a chiefs fan I’d say perfect. Enjoy mediocre purgatory bitch.
Deal is purgatory is their ceiling. Lots of suckage along the way. They're 6 years in already. Tried telling Mania this would not be a quick fix. Many years years to go. Hope they enjoy! :-)
[Reply]
Oskie 08:15 AM 08-12-2021
I don't agree with Garcia on... much of anything, really. But this is spot on correct. D will be gassed every game because our offense can't stay on the field because our quarterback situation is so fucking dire.

Lock and Teddy... and right now they're co-starters on the depth chart. Dereliction of duty, completely avoidable.

They'll be juuuuuuust good enough to win a few games down the stretch and end up 5-12, and Paton will talk himself into them "moving in the right direction," keep Vic Fangio (who sucks real bad), and not draft a QB. Again.

SB 50 feels like a million years ago.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 46
« First < 344041424344 4546 >
Up