ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 46
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Orange Mane is Suspending Operations
TEX 09:41 AM 07-26-2021
Maybe this belongs in the Denver Broncos Mega Thread, but sometimes things get lost there...Regardless, the end is near...

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...ing-operations
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:05 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Why not just sell the site or hand it over? OOOOOrrrrrr what if CP gets a pool together to buy that shit site, so we can shut it down on our time.
Shut it down?

I'd chip in to buy it and put all of the DC conversation there. Let's consolidate some cesspool.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 10:06 AM 07-26-2021
That reason doesn't pass the smell test.

I recently had to shut down a site because I simply didn't have time to properly manage it, and I put that squarely on my shoulders when it came to discussing it with my customers.

Hard to do, but it was necessary if I ever wanted to redeem their business in the future.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:07 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Shut it down?

I'd chip in to buy it and put all of the DC conversation there. Let's consolidate some cesspool.
Dude... ITS just a game, I don't ACTUALLY hate them.
[Reply]
kstater 10:13 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
The destruction of The Orange Mane was an inside job...but don't worry, it will be reinstated once the truth comes out.
You're just leading us to the truth

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:14 AM 07-26-2021
The destruction of The Orange Mane was an inside job...but don't worry, it will be reinstated once the truth comes out.
The heat of the Drew Lock selection isn't high enough to melt the infrastructure of the site.

I wish TJ good luck in his next endeavors. He was a good poster here for a long time. He maybe lost his way due to the conspiracy stuff, but anyone is going to lose their sanity if John Elway is running their team.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:17 AM 07-26-2021

MOD's SHUT DOWN ACCOUNT CREATION WE ARE ABOUT TO BE INFESTED!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:19 AM 07-26-2021
:-)

If you were so worried about liability, you'd accept my offer and sell the Orangemane and rid yourself of the problem and let me salvage the damage while the site lives on.

Like a typical narcissist, you try to speak in circles with lofty terms while playing the victim, but everyone watching this exchange is seeing through your bull****.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:19 AM 07-26-2021
Ah, so I should go register over there and troll the hell out of them.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:20 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
That reason doesn't pass the smell test.

I recently had to shut down a site because I simply didn't have time to properly manage it, and I put that squarely on my shoulders when it came to discussing it with my customers.

Hard to do, but it was necessary if I ever wanted to redeem their business in the future.
No, it doesn't pass the smell test. But as others on OrangeMane pointed out, dude is a narcissist. We've all seen that here in D.C CP. According to them, several of them expected he'd shut the site down after his little "inauguration sabbatical".

The threat, mind you, was little more than a forum poster talking about possibly sending a letter, who has since then denied actually wanting to follow through.

The narcissist took it as an opportunity to kill his forum as a martyr.
[Reply]
Spott 10:21 AM 07-26-2021
Pillowbitermange.com
[Reply]
TEX 10:21 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The heat of the Drew Lock selection isn't high enough to melt the infrastructure of the site.

I wish TJ good luck in his next endeavors. He was a good poster here for a long time. He maybe lost his way due to the conspiracy stuff, but anyone is going to lose their sanity if John Elway is running their team.
Yep. I'm surprised at how many here really don't like the guy. I've literally been around here since day 1 and don't remember him being all "THAT" bad. Admittedly, I stopped engaging with him since he went all political and I don;t venture into the DC forum much at all, but back in the day, it was fun sparring with the guy over football. Maybe all the other BS changed him. :-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:22 AM 07-26-2021

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:24 AM 07-26-2021
And right after we're all going for pizza!
[Reply]
DaFace 10:24 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. I'm surprised at how many here really don't like the guy. I've literally been around here since day 1 and don't remember him being all "THAT" bad. Admittedly, I stopped engaging with him since he went all political and I don;t venture into the DC forum much at all, but back in the day, it was fun sparring with the guy over football. Maybe all the other BS changed him. :-)
I didn't mind him when he was a Bronco fan. But I'm not sure he's really cared about the team in years. Instead, 99% of his posts here in recent years have been conspiracy theory nonsense.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:24 AM 07-26-2021
This is B-A-D bad. Anything Taco says or does, do the opposite.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 46
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up