ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 123 of 313
« First < 2373113119120121122123 124125126127133173223 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:11 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

didnt see this posted
He ain’t no Jones.
:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:09 PM 08-04-2021
McTelvin Agim? Isn't that the dude you beat at the end of A Link To The Past?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:31 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Donnell Whittenburg

Move over runt:

[Reply]
Buehler445 11:54 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I don't understand that comment from Watkins, why not beat your man and get open. Guaranteed Mahomes would have found him.
Well he’s got to say something. And he’s not going to say, “I miss catching balls from Mahomes.”

And to be fair, when he was in the field he did beat dudes. Richard Sherman’s jock is still MIA.

And in fairness if he miraculously stays healthy he’s going to be productive. You know teams will dare Jackson to beat them with his arm and he’s thrown some bombs to Brown if he has a clean pocket.

Originally Posted by Kevkuz82:
Long-time lurker - enjoyed the thread. Have been keeping up quite a bit this year with camp and to me the surprises have been Willie Gay and Trey Smith. Was thinking - who would you rather have breakout (Sneed type seasons) out of those two?

Don’t think Chiefs have gotten great LB play since Spags got here. Having Gay step up would give them a star at all 3 levels at a position that is likely to make more splash plays. On the other hand, I don’t know how you stop the offense if they have elite interior line play and can run the ball at a much more efficient clip. Thoughts?
Have some green. Welcome to the planet.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:35 AM 08-05-2021

Turk Wharton on Austin Blythe … oof #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/hNkr9s3CRN

— Harold R. Kuntz (@HaroldRKuntz3) August 4, 2021

[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:50 AM 08-05-2021
Watkins comments really put things into context as to why we missed out on some WRs in free agency. Basically the WR 2 is atleast the 3rd option in this offense. Not exactly ground breaking info but nice to be able to make sense of it. I'm still butthurt JuJu didnt sign here that would have been sick.
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:10 AM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Watkins comments really put things into context as to why we missed out on some WRs in free agency. Basically the WR 2 is atleast the 3rd option in this offense. Not exactly ground breaking info but nice to be able to make sense of it. I'm still butthurt JuJu didnt sign here that would have been sick.
the same reason you stated why watkins by default wasn't going to produce is the same reason juju didn't sign here. he didn't want to be another 600 yards/year receiver :-)
[Reply]
Reroka 05:43 AM 08-05-2021
Forget JuJu, I prayed for Julio Jones to come to us. Think how sick that would be right now.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:20 AM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

That’s why Creed is starting.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:23 AM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Forget JuJu, I prayed for Julio Jones to come to us. Think how sick that would be right now.
No different than Sammy.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:28 AM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
That’s why Creed is starting.
New Austin, same as the old Austin.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:02 AM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by Kevkuz82:
Long-time lurker - enjoyed the thread. Have been keeping up quite a bit this year with camp and to me the surprises have been Willie Gay and Trey Smith. Was thinking - who would you rather have breakout (Sneed type seasons) out of those two?

Don’t think Chiefs have gotten great LB play since Spags got here. Having Gay step up would give them a star at all 3 levels at a position that is likely to make more splash plays. On the other hand, I don’t know how you stop the offense if they have elite interior line play and can run the ball at a much more efficient clip. Thoughts?
Welcome!

Luckily, it’s possible (if not likely) that both are great this year. I’ll also choose Gay if I have to choose 1. We have other options at guard, but we’re pretty thin at LB.

Post more. Also, don’t take it personal the first time someone tells you to “drink bleach”. It’s a badge of honor.
[Reply]
oldman 07:15 AM 08-05-2021
Watkins comments really put things into context as to why we missed out on some WRs in free agency. Basically the WR 2 is atleast the 3rd option in this offense. Not exactly ground breaking info but nice to be able to make sense of it.
I hadn't thought of it that way, but I think you're right. There's not a WR in the NFL that would take Hill's place at WR1 and when your TE has 1K seasons for 5 years in a row, there's not a lot of room for glory.

That said, Sammy will have to toughen up and stay out of the trainer's room if he wants to let his mouth run.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:16 AM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
New Austin, same as the old Austin.

Yeah, we had some idiot here that kept saying this guy would start :-)
[Reply]
O.city 07:31 AM 08-05-2021
Yeah, I remember talking about that early. Especially guys wanting to take 1 year prove it deals, you won't get much opportunity to prove it here.
[Reply]
Page 123 of 313
« First < 2373113119120121122123 124125126127133173223 > Last »
Up