ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Mitchell Schwartz is going to try and get healthy, but what does that mean?
staylor26 02:17 PM 02-09-2021

[Reply]
EPodolak 04:58 PM 02-10-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
My educated guess is a herniated disc and he’s trying to avoid a discectomy.

Plus shoulder problems. Labrum, rotator, that sort of thing.
I thought it was probably disc(s) ruptures also. It's possible for full relief through surgery or treatment if so, how likely to re-injure playing pro football I have no idea.
[Reply]
Brooklyn 07:34 AM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Brooklyn:
LDT was already falling off last year too. I don’t want to see him lining up to someone not named Mitchell Schwartz. The whole line needs replaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bump for those questioning my prognostication skills re: TY Hilton. I called that shit days after the Super Bowl and you can see the stream of people who similarly called me crazy then too.

Brown-Thuney-Humphrey-Smith-Niang aka whole line replaced.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:06 AM 08-04-2021
bump for those questioning my prognostication skills re: TY Hilton. I called that shit days after the Super Bowl and you can see the stream of people who similarly called me crazy then too.

Don't hurt yourself while patting your own back.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:07 AM 08-04-2021

Yea, your a modern day Nostradamus... :-) Hell, a monkey could have told us we need to replace the majority of the line after that Superbowl performance and the injuries to Fisher and Schwartz...
[Reply]
scho63 08:14 AM 08-04-2021
Sometimes the body just doesn't cooperate no matter how hard we desire it to or try to fix.

Aging is a bitch.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08:24 AM 08-04-2021
I hope he gets his body right and healthy. But if he's ever in a Chiefs uniform again it's because we're missing a bunch of starters.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up