ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 29
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Smash Mouth at Sturgis
Deberg_1990 08:30 PM 08-10-2020
::-):

Smash Mouth Concert Packed at Sturgis, Singer Says 'F*** That Covid S**t' https://t.co/uywO6FQaU9

— TMZ (@TMZ) August 10, 2020

Dayze 07:35 AM 08-13-2020
granted, when my brother went, I think it was the 75th Anniversary; so it was even bigger than normal. might be a lot better this year with likely fewer people.

my brother got a ticket for 'running a stop sign';....basicaly because the cops said he didn't put 2 feet down at the stop sign. and a riding buddy of mine got a ticket for ape hangers being too high...even though they were only 12" apes on his SG. I guess because the hands were barely above the shoulders. :-). he sent a pic of him on the bike, and his hands were like even with his shoulders. but rather than fight it and go back up there, he just paid the fine via mail. money grab. I also heard of guys getting tickets while sitting in deadlock traffic pushing their shades up on their forehead, ; operating w/out eye protection. :-).
ptlyon 07:45 AM 08-13-2020
Originally Posted by Dayze:
granted, when my brother went, I think it was the 75th Anniversary; so it was even bigger than normal. might be a lot better this year with likely fewer people.

my brother got a ticket for 'running a stop sign';....basicaly because the cops said he didn't put 2 feet down at the stop sign. and a riding buddy of mine got a ticket for ape hangers being too high...even though they were only 12" apes on his SG. I guess because the hands were barely above the shoulders. :-). he sent a pic of him on the bike, and his hands were like even with his shoulders. but rather than fight it and go back up there, he just paid the fine via mail. money grab. I also heard of guys getting tickets while sitting in deadlock traffic pushing their shades up on their forehead, ; operating w/out eye protection. :-).
All of these offenses are true. They bring cops in from all over, mostly the young hungry ones just looking for a reason to write a ticket.
FloridaMan88 08:29 AM 08-13-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Eh, outdoor spread appears to be extremely limited. It's still a bit risky given the huge numbers of people going to Sturgis, but I wouldn't be surprised to see fairly minimal issues.
So why can't outdoor football stadiums have fans again? Even at a 50% capacity there would be plenty of space for social distancing + it is outdoors.
DaFace 08:52 AM 08-13-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
So why can't outdoor football stadiums have fans again? Even at a 50% capacity there would be plenty of space for social distancing + it is outdoors.
Lack of movement. At Sturgis, people are both outside and moving around a lot, so they're not around the same people for very long. At a football game, you could be downstream of someone spreading viral particles for 3.5 hours.

I'm not saying the latter is absolutely the worst thing in the world, but there IS a difference.
JakeF 10:35 AM 08-13-2020
Next Covids outbreak spot

Nobody there gives a shit about the pandemic
GloryDayz 12:37 PM 08-13-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:

Well, in their defense, the pandemic is a hoax.
jdubya 01:04 PM 08-13-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Man, I just found out that my uncle who had triple bypass heart surgery less than 3 months ago, went to Sturgis today. :-)
I dont know all the details but my reaction is "Good for him". Sounds like he is actually living life and not hiding from it.
suzzer99 01:49 PM 08-13-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Well, in their defense, the pandemic is a hoax.
Imagine how aggressively ignorant you'd have to be to still believe this in August. Mindblowing.
GloryDayz 02:22 PM 08-13-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Imagine how aggressively ignorant you'd have to be to still believe this in August. Mindblowing.
I hope that means that, by now, I should be dead since I haven't played the COVID game since May.

Remember, the deadly virus is so deadly that you need a test to see if you have, or had, it.

It's a hoax dude, peddle your political propaganda to somebody who was already going to vote for the Jo&Ho ticket...
lewdog 02:27 PM 08-13-2020
I hope that means that, by now, I should be dead since I haven't played the COVID game since May.

Remember, the deadly virus is so deadly that you need a test to see if you have, or had, it.

It's a hoax dude, peddle your political propaganda to somebody who was already going to vote for the Jo&Ho ticket...
You honestly don’t understand why testing is important, like a person who may pass it to someone older who may die from it?

I mean, you’re retarded if just that scenario doesn’t make sense.
GloryDayz 02:35 PM 08-13-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
You hone....
Spoiler!
Reclaiming my time!!!!

Spoiler!

suzzer99 05:25 PM 08-13-2020

This is even dumber than your hoax post. Even in a full blown herd immunity situation 30% of the population will never catch it. We're nowhere near that as tons of people are taking precautions, bars are shut down, no indoor sporting events, etc. So your odds of catching it are still fairly low.

Hospital ICUs are full in many places. NYC almost tipped over. N. Italy did tip over. But yeah just hundreds of 1000s of people who work in healthcare all over the world, and every epidemiologist and virologist, all in on the big conspiracy. Even your president said to wear a mask. You think he did that for fun?

All these sports bans, travel bans, almost every government on earth making concessions - just mass delusion. GloryDayz got it all figured out.

Again - aggressively ignorant to a staggering degree. Or trolling.
FloridaMan88 05:50 PM 08-13-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:

There was a big gathering at Mount Rushmore for July 4th that was supposed to be a “super spreader event” and nothing happened.
suzzer99 05:53 PM 08-13-2020
Maybe some were saying that - but most in the covid thread here have never thought outdoor events were very dangerous.

It's almost like we base our opinions on actual facts and not partisan nonsense from either side.
Halfcan 12:52 AM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Maybe some were saying that - but most in the covid thread here have never thought outdoor events were very dangerous.

It's almost like we base our opinions on actual facts and not partisan nonsense from either side.
Yep, some were saying it- like all the mainstream media except Fox. They went nuts over Oklahoma Trump rally too.

But they also said social justice rioting was fine- which caused this second wave.

Since the virus is being used as a political weapon- it is pretty hard to find an honest opinion on it.
Page 4 of 29
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up