ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 29
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Smash Mouth at Sturgis
Deberg_1990 08:30 PM 08-10-2020
::-):

Smash Mouth Concert Packed at Sturgis, Singer Says 'F*** That Covid S**t' https://t.co/uywO6FQaU9

— TMZ (@TMZ) August 10, 2020

Saulbadguy 07:29 AM 08-11-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Sure, because 99.8% of people who contract it come out of it fine.
That's still roughly 250-500 used HOGS that will be without owners for the foreseeable future.
Marcellus 07:44 AM 08-11-2020
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
That's still roughly 250-500 used HOGS that will be without owners for the foreseeable future.
Thats assuming every person contracts it, you have to max that at around 15%-20% then take that number x .998.

So maybe 1.
BWillie 07:58 AM 08-11-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
::-):

thingswhitepeoplelike.com
WhawhaWhat 08:13 AM 08-11-2020
A bunch of middle aged men, dressed in costumes, painted up (with tats), living alternate lifestyles and attracting attention.
crazycoffey 08:19 AM 08-11-2020
Random bump. Good memories though.
PunkinDrublic 08:19 AM 08-11-2020
I was on a family vacation to Mrtyle beach and they were having their big biker rally. We arrived and we’re driving down the main drag to our hotel and I about spit out my drink laughing after I hear my own Mother describe one of the biker chicks as looking rode hard and put away wet. She is the last person I would ever expect to hear that from. :-)
RedRaider56 09:07 AM 08-11-2020
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
I was on a family vacation to Mrtyle beach and they were having their big biker rally. We arrived and we’re driving down the main drag to our hotel and I about spit out my drink laughing after I hear my own Mother describe one of the biker chicks as looking rode hard and put away wet. She is the last person I would ever expect to hear that from. :-)
You're mom is pretty astute. Most hog biker chicks are downright fugly...
Shaid 09:36 AM 08-11-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
We had a benefit for a local veterans charity here outside of town a few weeks back middle of July, about 500 people showed up. Not bad for the first year.

It was outside, we had 7 bands and a couple comedians. I think I saw 2 people wearing masks but social distancing was mainly observed. No covid outbreak happened.
Mostly outside stuff isn't bad for the most part. There are a lot of inside bars in Sturgis so we'll see how it turns out.
loochy 09:47 AM 08-11-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Damn it. Meant to thumbs up this one.

Ha! I figured the thumbs down had to be from DeBerg himself
GloryDayz 10:50 AM 08-11-2020
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
It will be a buyers market for used motorcycles in a few weeks.
It's always a buyers market...
GloryDayz 10:52 AM 08-11-2020
Originally Posted by backinblack:
just never imagined bikers being into Smash Mouth

next you'll tell me Sugar Ray is on for next year's Sturgis
Then you'd be shocked at what my 300w Amp pumps out on my bike. My music is really all over the board, so, depending on my mood, the music follows. BUT NO DISCO!!! :-)
backinblack 11:00 AM 08-11-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Then you'd be shocked at what my 300w Amp pumps out on my bike. My music is really all over the board, so, depending on my mood, the music follows. BUT NO DISCO!!! :-)

SuperChief 11:02 AM 08-11-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
We had a benefit for a local veterans charity here outside of town a few weeks back middle of July, about 500 people showed up. Not bad for the first year.

It was outside, we had 7 bands and a couple comedians. I think I saw 2 people wearing masks but social distancing was mainly observed. No covid outbreak happened.
I'm glad there wasn't a large outbreak. I'd say that those who attended are fortunate, though.
jdubya 11:41 AM 08-11-2020
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief:
I lived in Rapid City and used to go every year.. Check out the Sturgis-Deadwood-Spearfish Canyon ride. "No Panties Wednesday" in Huellet Wyoming will take you past Devils Tower.

If you're getting your drink on, park and walk all around Sturgis. There's plenty of good live bands playing every day. And of course, there's the huge venues just outside town with big acts.

Whatever you do, don't get drunk, pass out...and drool Copenhagen all over your girlfriends sisters carpet. It's frowned upon.
Not only have I done that, I think I bought the tshirt
jdubya 11:43 AM 08-11-2020
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
A bunch of middle aged men, dressed in costumes, painted up (with tats), living alternate lifestyles and attracting attention.
You talking about Sturgis or going to a Chiefs game?

:-)
Page 2 of 29
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up