ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 29
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Smash Mouth at Sturgis
Deberg_1990 08:30 PM 08-10-2020
::-):

Smash Mouth Concert Packed at Sturgis, Singer Says 'F*** That Covid S**t' https://t.co/uywO6FQaU9

— TMZ (@TMZ) August 10, 2020

Pablo 08:24 PM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
KCdumbass88 is one of the dumbest posters on the entire board. It takes work to be that retarded.
And he roots for the fifth best football program in the state of Florida. LOL he's a loser all around.
Bearcat 08:48 PM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
And he roots for the fifth best football program in the state of Florida. LOL he's a loser all around.
I once got a postcard from them bragging "3rd best MBA program in southern Florida!"

Not the southeast.

Not Florida.

Southern Florida. :-)

And KU has the greatest football program in 66044.
patteeu 09:00 PM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
No I'm trying to keep counter-factuals which 100% come from partisan stupidity (like coronahoax) out of the lounge. No one thinks coronavirus is a hoax because of anything but politics. It's a sneaky way of inserting politics w/o directly mentioning politics. Sometimes (but probably not this thread) it's a conscious attempt to get a thread moved to DC where they can swarm it and gum it to death. I'm not even sure if they're being serious or performative about coronahoax. Maybe they don't know either - which basically describes politics in 2020.

patty I used to think you and donger were the same. I didn't agree with either of you on a ton of stuff. But I considered you both to at least be willing to use logic to defend your positions. Somewhere along the line donger stayed with basic respect for facts - while you took the other fork in the road and went into full blown spin mode. Maybe you should put your amazing argumentative skills to work for good for once - like convincing the coronahoax people they're wrong instead of defending them.
Who are these coronahoax people you think I’m defending. I’ve never called coronavirus a hoax.

It’s not surprising that Donger’s heel turn appeals to your sense of Trump badness.
Pablo 09:02 PM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I once got a postcard from them bragging "3rd best MBA program in southern Florida!"

Not the southeast.

Not Florida.

Southern Florida. :-)

And KU has the greatest football program in 66044.
They're proud of being almost relevant that's for sure.
tk13 09:18 PM 08-15-2020
Screw that crap. Fire these people into the sun. I wouldn't feel the least bit sorry. Dude compared COVID to peanut allergies the other day. That is willfully ignorant and dangerous and just flat out trolling to get a rise out of people.

That's why we created a DC forum to contain all the people who've let their brains be rotted by politics.
Pablo 09:20 PM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
Screw that crap. Fire these people into the sun. I wouldn't feel the least bit sorry. Dude compared COVID to peanut allergies the other day. That is willfully ignorant and dangerous and just flat out trolling.

That's why we created a DC forum to contain all the people who've let their brains be rotted by politics.
The kind of scum that post there regularly (BEP) don't have a single thought cross their mind that isn't polluted by politics.
tk13 09:23 PM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
The kind of scum that post there regularly (BEP) don't have a single thought cross their mind that isn't polluted by politics.
A lot of people in this country have. It's why we're in the shape we're in. Food allergies kill like 150-200 people a year, and we have to sit here and try to fact correct people who compare it to a virus that has killed 160k in 6 months. I mean you might as well just blow the whole damn forum up because that kind of "conversation" adds zero value to anything.

Politics isn't even having values anymore. It's taking a position opposite someone else so you can just troll them.
stumppy 09:33 PM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
A lot of people in this country have. It's why we're in the shape we're in. Food allergies kill like 150-200 people a year, and we have to sit here and try to fact correct people who compare it to a virus that has killed 160k in 6 months. I mean you might as well just blow the whole damn forum up because that kind of "conversation" adds zero value to anything.

Politics isn't even having values anymore. It's taking a position opposite someone else so you can just troll them.
It's even gotten to be more of a cesspool this last year or two. Seems to be several new posters there that contribute nothing positive to CP. They tend to be the kind that believe and perpetuate any wacked out conspiracy theory put forth by "their side'. The more despicable the better.
mlyonsd 09:52 PM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
It's even gotten to be more of a cesspool this last year or two. Seems to be several new posters there that contribute nothing positive to CP. They tend to be the kind that believe and perpetuate any wacked out conspiracy theory put forth by "their side'. The more despicable the better.
You're just as guilty as anyone you twit. Want me to go thru the covid thread and point it out?
stumppy 10:32 PM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
You're just as guilty as anyone you twit. Want me to go thru the covid thread and point it out?
Hey fuckstick, you like running around behind my posts and licking my ass?

You go right ahead, give it your best shot.
crazycoffey 10:45 PM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Enraged? No. But I do think that elevating the opinions of those who intentionally choose not to learn about the topics they're discussing is annoying at best and harmful at worst.

On a side note, I don't mean any offense, but I'm going to stop responding to you for a while. I'm not sure you've said a word to me in the past 5 years that wasn't bitching in some way about either me or the mods, so I'm not sure what the point really is. You want CP to be a free-for-all with no subforums and where the quality of discussion in DC reigns supreme. We get it. It's not happening. It's wasting both my energy and yours to get into it further anymore.
It’s funny. I agree with the sentiment of this post but would apply it to the opposite argument.

But I’m really curious why it’s being discussed in this thread. Is this the new CP, Alex sucks in every thread? No escape. Gotta talk about the Rona everywhere now.

GTFO with it please
DaFace 10:59 PM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
It’s funny. I agree with the sentiment of this post but would apply it to the opposite argument.

But I’m really curious why it’s being discussed in this thread. Is this the new CP, Alex sucks in every thread? No escape. Gotta talk about the Rona everywhere now.

GTFO with it please
The thread is only here because it was bumped to bring up the COVID angle. Should have been a new thread, but no one starts threads anymore it seems.

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
::-):

crazycoffey 11:05 PM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
To be fair, a thread about Sturgis in August 2020 is going to really be about covid, which of course has a ton of political weight attached. There is plenty of room for legitimate debate about whether Sturgis is really that dangerous or not.

But "lol you idiots the whole thing is a hoax, stop living in fear pussies" is not one of those legitimate positions. It's a bad-faith tactic to gunk up the thread and drown out sensible discussion imo. Or it's just performative trolling nonsense.
It’s a little before 2020
crazycoffey 11:07 PM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
The thread is only here because it was bumped to bring up the COVID angle. Should have been a new thread, but no one starts threads anymore it seems.
No shit? I didn’t notice it was bumped..............................................
crazycoffey 11:10 PM 08-15-2020
Since this is the new DC lounge lite and best place to discuss the Rona

I wonder, when was the first US Rona case?

What is the us population?

What is the number of “confirmed” cases of the Rona in the US?

What again is the number of Rona Deaths in the US?

Can we get a few mathematicians in here to explain the findings?
Page 10 of 29
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up