ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 343 of 360
« First < 243293333339340341342343 344345346347353 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
lewdog 07:11 PM 08-02-2021
Any experience with bring a trailer?

https://bringatrailer.com/
[Reply]
MIAdragon 09:09 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Any experience with bring a trailer?

https://bringatrailer.com/
Yes, I’ve sold a few Porsches through there. They need to accept your car, then schedule it for auction and that could take a month or two then they will pressure you into a price range or try to get you to sell below what you want as the auction in on going. All in all I’ve had both positive and negative experiences on BAT.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:42 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Yes, I’ve sold a few Porsches through there. They need to accept your car, then schedule it for auction and that could take a month or two then they will pressure you into a price range or try to get you to sell below what you want as the auction in on going. All in all I’ve had both positive and negative experiences on BAT.
Good to know, thank you.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:08 AM 08-03-2021
Any experience with Mycaraution? They offered me a cash price that is more fair than any other place so far, including local dealers.

https://mycarauction.com/

I just submitted an inspection request from them.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 04:25 PM 08-03-2021
I have wanted a C8 since I first saw it, but procrastinated on the purchase. My bad, for sure, as now I can either get a used one with some of the features I want, but not all of them, or I can put in an order and hope & wait...

OR I can buy a new Challenger widebody Scat Pack 392 and immediately enjoy the throwback old school muscle car styling paired with a nearly 500bhp/475ft lb torque and enjoy. So yeah, I did the latter. She is a bad beast, let me tell you. I frigging love this car! (I'll still likely get a C8 Z06...maybe next year?)

[Reply]
MIAdragon 04:47 PM 08-03-2021
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
I have wanted a C8 since I first saw it, but procrastinated on the purchase. My bad, for sure, as now I can either get a used one with some of the features I want, but not all of them, or I can put in an order and hope & wait...

OR I can buy a new Challenger widebody Scat Pack 392 and immediately enjoy the throwback old school muscle car styling paired with a nearly 500bhp/475ft lb torque and enjoy. So yeah, I did the latter. She is a bad beast, let me tell you. I frigging love this car! (I'll still likely get a C8 Z06...maybe next year?)

Two totally different rides. I’m not a fan of the C8 styling but you can’t ignore the performance.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 04:51 PM 08-03-2021
Two totally different rides. I’m not a fan of the C8 styling but you can’t ignore the performance.
Yeah, for sure; did not intend to conflate the two. The C8 is definitely more of an exotic whereas the Challenger is a throwback muscle car.

You are absolutely correct re: C8 performance. Daaaamn that is an impressive machine.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 05:03 PM 08-03-2021
Any experience with Mycaraution? They offered me a cash price that is more fair than any other place so far, including local dealers.

https://mycarauction.com/

I just submitted an inspection request from them.
Throw it up on Facebook market place, I bet it goes for much more than a reseller is going to offer you.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:26 PM 08-04-2021
As i transition from a kid to an adult and father im wanting a different things from my car. It's a 67 chevy II with 496 and th400 with a manual valve body. I'm currently shopping the Holley Xflow kit for an efi conversion and searching for a 4l80e to make the overdrive conversion. All that said has anyone used the holley or similar efi systems? I've researched holley extensively and the xflow feels like the fit for me. All calculations lead me to an estimated 655 hp and all the other units are rated for 650hp or a lot more. The Xflow seems to be a happy medium.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:41 AM 08-08-2021
Throw it up on Facebook market place, I bet it goes for much more than a reseller is going to offer you.
I just placed it on marketplace and for $49 on Autotrader.

Thank you.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:45 AM 08-09-2021
I just placed it on marketplace and for $49 on Autotrader.

Thank you.
It never posted to marketplace and now when I try it won’t let me hit “next” because it says “try lowering the price to attract buyers,” even though price I’m selling for is within their high end KBB value for this car stated right on the same page. Seems Facebook is regulating prices so it won’t let me post it.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 07:05 AM 08-09-2021
It never posted to marketplace and now when I try it won’t let me hit “next” because it says “try lowering the price to attract buyers,” even though price I’m selling for is within their high end KBB value for this car stated right on the same page. Seems Facebook is regulating prices so it won’t let me post it.
Strange can you lower it by just a little to get it to go? I’m definitely not a market place expert by any means.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:07 AM 08-09-2021
Strange can you lower it by just a little to get it to go? I’m definitely not a market place expert by any means.
I posted it at the top of their KKB value and it wouldn’t go. I had to list it $800 under their “highest” KBB value to get it to post. Pretty strange. Why suggest that range then?!?!

I then listed actual selling price in my description. I would take a bit less than my posted price but always start higher. I’m in no hurry here. Shitty they do that though.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 08:06 AM 08-09-2021
I have seen where people put in 12345 as the price and in the description they put in the price they want. Facebook has some sort of regulations in price, so it makes it weird to post vehicles. May try to delete the add then do something like that to see if it takes
[Reply]
MIAdragon 08:09 AM 08-09-2021
I posted it at the top of their KKB value and it wouldn’t go. I had to list it $800 under their “highest” KBB value to get it to post. Pretty strange. Why suggest that range then?!?!

I then listed actual selling price in my description. I would take a bit less than my posted price but always start higher. I’m in no hurry here. Shitty they do that though.
Car looks good, you have pics of it clean and outside?
[Reply]
Page 343 of 360
« First < 243293333339340341342343 344345346347353 > Last »
Up