ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 101 of 152
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:01 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by Over-Head:
Dude, this place died with Jim :-)
Every single thing you utter on this board is total clown shoes.
[Reply]
HMc 08:02 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
And whose fault is that? Who posted a public thread announcing he's leaving, while at the same time sending emails to various posters behind the scenes explaining the real story?

If he had simply disappeared for awhile while letting his friends know what was going on, then there would be nothing to discuss or speculate about. But when a high-profile poster posts an "I'm leaving the Planet forever" thread after he's requested to mods that a troll be banned after the troll called him a bad name, yes, that's going to draw attention and speculation. No?

Look, put aside whether Dane's a good guy or a bad guy, victim or instigator, whether the Planet needs him or not. Just be objective about this: Dane started this with the drama thread. It was unnecessary. Anybody else who melted down in that fashion would be mercilessly mocked.

Dane might have good reasons to be upset and to take a powder. But it's pretty standard around these parts that "I'm leaving forever" threads are bad form.
REP
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:07 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
And whose fault is that? Who posted a public thread announcing he's leaving, while at the same time sending emails to various posters behind the scenes explaining the real story?

If he had simply disappeared for awhile while letting his friends know what was going on, then there would be nothing to discuss or speculate about. But when a high-profile poster posts an "I'm leaving the Planet forever" thread after he's requested to mods that a troll be banned after the troll called him a bad name, yes, that's going to draw attention and speculation. No?

Look, put aside whether Dane's a good guy or a bad guy, victim or instigator, whether the Planet needs him or not. Just be objective about this: Dane started this with the drama thread. It was unnecessary. Anybody else who melted down in that fashion would be mercilessly mocked.

Dane might have good reasons to be upset and to take a powder. But it's pretty standard around these parts that "I'm leaving forever" threads are bad form.
Agree with this. One thing surprises me to this day. Dane never ever really understood how his actions and posts brought some of the heat upon him. He really didn't get why all these things were always throw at him.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:09 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Agree with this. One thing surprises me to this day. Dane never ever really understood how his actions and posts brought some of the heat upon him. He really didn't get why all these things were always throw at him.
But we were all delusional.
[Reply]
salame 08:20 PM 03-22-2011
this place doesn't "need" anyone
sillys
[Reply]
crazycoffey 08:31 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by salame:
sillys
It "need"s everyone?
[Reply]
salame 08:33 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey:
It "need"s everyone?
I need you
[Reply]
MIAdragon 08:35 PM 03-22-2011
sillys
Nope, and thats the beauty of it. And to the next "core" member that decides to grow a sandy vag and take his ball home, have some fucking dignity and simply sign off. No need for these "hey look at me" posts its, just poor taste. No one is going to loose sleep because you've decided to refrain from blessing us with your key strokes. JFC.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 08:42 PM 03-22-2011
I need you

liar
[Reply]
Stinger 08:44 PM 03-22-2011
Dear God,

Please make it stop .......

[Reply]
Bugeater 08:45 PM 03-22-2011
sillys
Well, it needs someone.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:46 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Nope, and thats the beauty of it. And to the next "core" member that decides to grow a sandy vag and take his ball home, have some ****ing dignity and simply sign off. No need for these "hey look at me" posts its, just poor taste. No one is going to loose sleep because you've decided to refrain from blessing us with your key strokes. JFC.
:-)

So true.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:47 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Nope, and thats the beauty of it. And to the next "core" member that decides to grow a sandy vag and take his ball home, have some ****ing dignity and simply sign off. No need for these "hey look at me" posts its, just poor taste. No one is going to loose sleep because you've decided to refrain from blessing us with your key strokes. JFC.
You may have a point in general but, in your case, we'd at least get one more gander at the avatar before you left.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:48 PM 03-22-2011
sillys
Well, kind of. It certainly needs AustinChief more than it needs about any other, though.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:48 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Splitting that cesspool off was the best thing that ever happened to this place, save the day that Kyle decided to create it in the first place.

There's no way you can be serious.
Of course I'm serious. Frazod and I agree that the board was better before the split than it is today. That said, I understand that mine is a minority view. Visionaries are often in the minority. :-)
[Reply]
Page 101 of 152
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151 > Last »
Up