ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>BattleField 2042: CP Dedicated Server?
BleedingRed 10:38 AM 08-02-2021

I'm pretty excited for this release! I've always liked BattleField more than CoD. But the new developer/logic engine they are releasing looks amazing.

https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield/battlefield-2042

So I'm probably going to setup a dedicated server. I love the idea of 4 modern units vs 50 WWII era units. The idea of Abrams vs Tiger tanks.... Just so many different things you can do.

Custom game modes are going to be amazing. Whats yalls thoughts on some fun server types.
[Reply]
Pants 09:48 PM 08-02-2021
I'll be there, my man.
[Reply]
hometeam 06:44 AM 08-03-2021
les do it
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:52 AM 08-03-2021
The logic engine being included in the game is amazing. I don't know why companies moved away from releasing developer tools.

(I mean I get it for IP)

But it really extends the life of your games with it. The possibility of game modes goes on and on.

I personally want to do a 4 vs 120 game mode. 4 dudes with guns, and 120 with knives only.
[Reply]
BigRichard 12:01 PM 08-03-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
The logic engine being included in the game is amazing. I don't know why companies moved away from releasing developer tools.

(I mean I get it for IP)

But it really extends the life of your games with it. The possibility of game modes goes on and on.

I personally want to do a 4 vs 120 game mode. 4 dudes with guns, and 120 with knives only.
Unless it is in the open field the dudes with guns will get their asses kicked. The BF4 Metro server I play all the time has guys that just rape people with knives all the time... it is just about knowing how to use them and where to lie and wait.
[Reply]
Otter 06:53 PM 08-13-2021
This is apparently from play test so its time on YouTube is most likely short lived.

[Reply]
Up