ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 985 of 2693
« First < 485885935975981982983984985 9869879889899951035108514851985 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:30 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Showtime
Someone on here said it was on NFL Network on Wed nights, as well as this: http://www.nfl.com/videos/inside-the-nfl

But it's definitely not on my Frontier guide schedule - I recorded all around that time slot just in case.

BUT - good news! Frontier gives me 3 months of Showtime for free. So I just signed up for that.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:31 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
How do people determine "upside"? It feels like people assign upsides too high to players w/ less talent, and not high enough to the most talented players.

I mean look, I'm not getting ahead of myself, but TALENT-WISE, Mahomes has literally HOF, Aaron Rodgers type upside. I saw someone say slightly better than Wentz? Or something like that. I mean I like Wentz a LOT, and he also has huge potential, but Mahomes' upside is considerably better. He can do things Wentz ... can't. Do people act more cautious has "proven" it? But that's not the point of "upside".

It's kind of the same as projecting sky-high stuff for Barkley and liking him more than a guy like Hunt who had such a great year. I mean there's no question whatsoever who has more upside, it's not even CLOSE.
That’s why I always said that if the Chiefs were going to finally take a QB, much less trade up for one, they needed to swing BIG.

Go for it all. If you get a solid starter for 10 years like Joe Flacco or Matt Ryan, that’s cool... but if you go for a Mahomes type you may have one of the greatest ever if things go right.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:32 PM 09-16-2018
How do people determine "upside"? It feels like people assign upsides too high to players w/ less talent, and not high enough to the most talented players.

I mean look, I'm not getting ahead of myself, but TALENT-WISE, Mahomes has literally HOF, Aaron Rodgers type upside. I saw someone say slightly better than Wentz? Or something like that. I mean I like Wentz a LOT, and he also has huge potential, but Mahomes' upside is considerably better. He can do things Wentz ... can't. Do people act more cautious has "proven" it? But that's not the point of "upside".

It's kind of the same as projecting sky-high stuff for Barkley and liking him more than a guy like Hunt who had such a great year. I mean there's no question whatsoever who has more upside, it's not even CLOSE.
I would take Barkley over Hunt easily. Would take Mahomes over Wentz. It's difficult for a Chiefs fan to objectively judge Mahomes because we've been suffering Stockholm Syndrome for decades. He is the guy we'd be drooling over on any other team, but our bar has been lower than any other team in QB play. Somehow he's OUR GUY and he's outperforming even the loftiest of expectations. We're having trouble being realistic here partially given our history and partially because he's just been so good.

We're all high on a drug called Mahomes and it feels damned good.
[Reply]
DRM08 04:33 PM 09-16-2018

His upside is as high as anyone who has ever played QB. Insane talent, very accurate throwing on the run and might have the strongest arm in NFL history. Pretty good at scrambling around to avoid pass rushers.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:38 PM 09-16-2018
This is obscene to look at :-)

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:39 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This is obscene to look at :-)

Can’t even do that in Madden unless it’s rookie.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:40 PM 09-16-2018
It's really fucking crazy to witness this.

Kansas City is going to be absolutely bat shit crazy in love with this kid.

Dawson, Trent, Alex...they will all be forgotten.

We're literally watching the start of the career of a guy who could be more popular than Derrick Thomas.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:51 PM 09-16-2018

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:55 PM 09-16-2018
Maybe the worst take of all time ^^
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:57 PM 09-16-2018

TJ Carpenter is a douchebag in addition to not knowing shit.
[Reply]
eDave 04:57 PM 09-16-2018
It's really ****ing crazy to witness this.

We're literally watching the start of the career of a guy who could be more popular than Derrick Thomas.
Easily.

You should forget about Alex as well.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:58 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Maybe the worst take of all time ^^
Must've got out of a sports bar and is plastered like motherfucker.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:58 PM 09-16-2018
It's really fucking crazy to witness this.

Approaching Lenny Dawson level.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:00 PM 09-16-2018
What the fuck does this even mean? High school? They're going to run the ball 50 times a game? What the fuck?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:02 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
Easily.

You should forget about Alex as well.
You know what's fun?

Talking about how small your ex's tits were after you hook up with a chick with giant knockers.
[Reply]
Page 985 of 2693
« First < 485885935975981982983984985 9869879889899951035108514851985 > Last »
Up